1021 Milwaukee Avenue, South Milwaukee, WI 53172 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Olga Thomas Photography

Hi guys,

I am Olga and I am a Milwaukee based wedding photographer. :)

Spanning the last 10 years years, I have photographed over 300 weddings. In addition to shooting such a significant number of weddings in the Milwaukee and Chicago area, I have found myself traveling to weddings in Colorado, Florida, New York, Mexico, Puerto Rico, The Dominican Republic, Jamaica, France, Spain, Italy and Romania.

My wedding photographs have been published in magazines such as: Time, Martha Stewart Weddings and the Wisconsin Bride. My weddings have been on several national wedding blogs in US and UK such as Ruffled, Bridal Musing, The Wedding Lady, The Wedding Wire, The Bride Link and The Wedding Community.

My photography style cand be described as "lifestyle" photography, being natural and giving you a sense of unposed by implementing movement into my images. I love styling the wedding details incresing the chances for your wedding to be published on wedding blogs ( if you wish so).

The editing style is bright and airy, film inspired. TIMELESS.

To view more of my work please visit the website and don't hesitate to drop a note.

www.chicweddingday.com

Olga Thomas Photography 1
Olga Thomas Photography 2
Olga Thomas Photography 3

Jenny · Married on 06/17/2017

Worth every penny! We had a very large wedding group (23 including flower girl/ring bearer and ushers) and knew we needed someone with experience and who could handle us. Olga exceeded expectations. It's very clear from her work product that she has years of experience and is extremely talented. Multiple people have told me that our pictures look like they are from a magazine. I am so happy we had someone we could trust. It was a huge comfort on our wedding day to have her there to run the show. She worked so hard at our wedding! It was really warm at one point but she kept shooting.

My brother-in-law used her for his wedding, and my good friend from law school used her as well. She really cares about her couples and spent a lot of time getting to know us. She also knows everyone in the Milwaukee wedding industry which is very helpful for coordination on day of.

I am so happy with our pictures. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Camille · Married on 04/01/2017

We hired Olga for our April wedding in Madison. The first thing my Maid of Honor did upon learning of my engagement was tell me about Olga (who photographed her sister in law's wedding). My MOH knows how particular my mother is, and was adamant that Olga was the best photographer in the area (knowing full well she would suffer the wrath of my mom if she was wrong). I met with Olga via skype for a consult, as I live in another state. At the end of our consult, she told me she would love to do our wedding, but insisted we take at least 48 hours to think over the following things: 1. Editing style: she wanted is to look at her new work to make it was what we envisioned; 2. We did not mind waiting longer than average for our photos; and 3. That we felt our personalities were compatible enough to have her serve such an intimate role in the most important day of our lives. I loved her photos, liked her, and didn't mind waiting, so we booked her for our wedding. She made miracles out of a setting she had never been to for our engagement session in Madison, and stayed for several hours to hang out with us on the Memorial Union Terrace. When the wedding came along, she brought a second shooter free of charge and captured so much of our big day. As I mentioned before, my mom is very particular and Olga did not let her get stuck on small details when we needed to keep the pace moving along. Olga did such a fantastic job moving our day along (she even taught us how to cut the cake), that it felt like we had the wedding planner we had chosen to cut from our budget.

When we got our photos back about three months later, we were thrilled. The photos are stunning and we will treasure them forever!

Since our wedding, Olga has been very helpful with referrals to other vendors for our family members' Milwaukee weddings, and has even provided me with beauty referas when we have to travel to MKe as wedding guests. We love her and look forward to her taking photos of our babies!!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

T · Married on 12/28/2016

We love Olga! Her work is like no other. She seems to capture everyone and everything perfectly. She has done our engagement, wedding, newborn and family shoots. We are so lucky to have found her. Our life is captured so beautifully. I know I'll look back at these photos one day and be glad I took the time to do the shoots!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Olga Thomas Photography 2
    Wedding Wire brides

Boudoir session complimentary with your wedding package :)

• 1021 Milwaukee Avenue South Milwaukee, 53172 See on map