Ohlson Photography

$1,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Most Popular Price

Hi!

We are a husband and wife team with our own in-house videographer making your wedding photo and video experience effortless and streamlined.
We’re experts at navigating all the wedding moments together so you never have to worry about anything getting missed (or your photo and video team getting in the way of each other.)

We remember what it was like to get married, all the nerves and excitement. We also remember all the mess and complication of coordinating with vendors and planning. We aim to make things simple so you can get back to being in the moment with the person you’re about to marry.

We love weddings, and your special days is also our special day!

We speak Spanish and English.

We believe in highlighting the people and love that you brought all together.

We customize our experience for each couple.

I am excited to hear from you!

Hablamos pronto!

Paola and Leighton

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Katherine M. Married on 08/10/2021

Captured Magical Memories!

To say that we are completely obsessed with the photos and the whole experience captured, would be an understatement!!! We had Ohlson Photography recommended through the micro-wedding package at the gorgeous Foxtail Estate already but once we checked out Paola’s website and photos, we knew we needed to add an extra hour! Paola also recommended a videographer, Robert at Drone Production Services, and we could not have been happier with the outcome! The photos and video truly captured all the memories and the stories that come with. This Dream Team is not only talented but also incredibly passionate and we are genuinely so blessed that they were a part of our magical day!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 08/08/2021

Rockstar bilingual photographer

Paola was everything we wanted in a photographer and more. I was in a bit of a pickle because I was looking for all bilingual (English/Spanish) vendors. But we found Paola and she was perfect for us. Not only is she bilingual, she’s great at communicating, on time, extremely professional, has a great attitude, organized and thinks of things I wouldn’t have thought of but I’m glad she did. Oh and she takes beautiful photos too! She made not only my husband and I feel comfortable (she did our engagement photos also) but all of my wedding guests. I only have good things to say about Paola and if you’re looking for a photographer I would absolutely recommend her 110%. Thanks Paola you’re the best!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding