About Oh Snap! Photo Booth KC

Simply the best Photo Booth Experience in KC!
Oh Snap! Photo Booth KC is your number one choice when you need a great quality booth with interactive attendees who will make sure your guests have a great time and snap some great photos for you to enjoy forever.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Props (3)
Backdrop(s) (2)
Enclosed Booth (2)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

4.7

This review is well over due for Oh Snap. I wanted to make sure to share my amazing experience with Oh Snap. Oh Snap went all out of their way to help keep the photo booth a surprise for my daughter as an extra wedding gift. They set up during the wedding ready to start when the bride and groom walked out of the ceremony as husband and wife. They were thrilled to have Oh Snap as part of their reception. Oh Snap was nonstop fun for everyone young and old alike. I would recommend Oh Snap to anyone for their next party or event (I want to be there). Thank you Garrett, Josh, and Stephanie. Every single one of you played a huge part in making this happen the way I imagined it. It was so seamless I had nothing to worry about all night long. With all of Oh Snap extra efforts the photo booth was a success, surprising my daughter and son (son-in-law) on their wedding day. Thank you again. We added an Oh Snap's photo scrapbook and it was worth it. So if you book Oh Snap for your next event sit back and relax you are in the best hands. Thank you again Oh Snap Garrett, Josh and Stephanie!!!

Profile Picture Christy, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Photo booth was awesome! Great options for festive props and awesome logo's printed at the bottom of the pictures! So glad we booked our photo booth with Oh Snap!

Profile Picture Tiffani, 12/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Great service, very friendly - everyone loved the photobooth it was a great addition to our wedding! I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you for making our wedding more memorable!

Profile Picture Mallory, 11/20/15, 2 Reviews