Ofa Atu Events

Graham, WA 98338 Map · Phone number
Package Price $800

About Ofa Atu Events

Malo E Lelei & Hello!

Welcome to Ofa Atu Events! I am a Pacific Islander with roots from the beautiful islands of Tonga. I come from a community where we love to have a great time with our families and friends. We love to have a reason to come together to share in memorable moments that warm our hearts. The meaning of Ofa Atu in my language is I Love You. A simple phrase to encompass my company. Which is; For the love of events.

Having to grow up and help in all these types of occasions has taught me to be prepared for anything. I have been unofficially planning and coordinating events for over 10 years. I wanted to become more official, so I started my company in November of 2018. Just within my first I mostly coordinated 10 weddings, with books over that for the coming year.

I offer man services from help with timelines, rehearsal ques, physical help in setup & tear down, welcoming your vendors, and so much more. I do not limit in how often you can contact me once a contract has been set in place. I am resourceful, honest, and tactful.

Going through the motions of having to plan a wedding isn’t easy. I can help you with that. I’m sure this is your first wedding you’ve ever planned, or this could be your second and just remember how much it was to take on in planning your perfect day. I want you to know I am here to help support you. I am here so that on your special you have nothing to worry about. I am there from beginning to end. Meaning I am the first to arrive to your event to coordinate your vendors, and welcome your guests. I am also the very to leave in making sure nothing is left behind. It would as if you were my family, and I wanted to make sure it went well.

I would love to speak with you to go over in more details about my services. Just text or email me a time that you are available, and I would do my best in accommodating that date & time. I appreciate your time, and would love to get to know your spirit.

Blessings,

Lu’isa

Ofa Atu Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Graham, WA, 98338 See on map
    Location of (Ofa Atu Events)