Hudson, FL 34669 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
  • Photos & Videos 10

About OceanBound Media

We are a Husband and Wife photo and video team, we are recently married and understand what its like to plan a wedding. We are passionate about what we do and we strive to make every wedding we capture personal to the client and tell the story of their day. We work with the newest equipment and promise high quality video/photos that will impress for years to come.

We'd love to hear from you!

Send us an email- we'd love to meet up over coffee and chat, one of our highest priorities is to know our couple and for you to feel comfortable in front of our camera!

Follow OceanBound Media on

OceanBound Media 3
  • Amanda

Amanda Aker · Married on 05/12/2018

Perfectly detailed

Every aspect of my experience with OceanBound Media was wonderful. Ashlee had every detail accounted for throughout the entire process. She worked with my wedding coordinator to ensure that my wedding day flowed seamlessly. Both Ashlee and Aaron made everyone feel at ease during the day and the photos turned out beautifully. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

OceanBound Media 4
    OceanBound Media 5
    OceanBound Media 6
    Sent on 04/11/2019

Alex · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely amazing and two of the sweetest people we have ever met. OceanBound Media was recommended to us by a mutual friend and I feel so lucky we were put together. Communications with Ashlee were so upbeat and positive and she so obviously not only loves what she does but cares about each couple. She would always ask how planning was going and check in on us which made us feel so special throughout the process. They also even sent us a personalized gift that we loved and even used on wedding day. From the moment Ashlee and Aaron arrived it felt so natural, they made us feel very comfortable and it was almost as if we had already had known them for awhile. It was an unusually cold day in Florida (day before and after were much warmer and beautiful out) but they were such troopers. During first look I said “I wish I had hand warmers” and the next thing I know Aaron is handing me a hand warmer. In between pictures Ashlee would run over and wrap me in a blanket to keep me warm as long as she could so I was comfortable. They both cared so much about making sure we were as happy and comfortable as we could be on our big day. I cannot wait to see our video!! We highly recommend using them!! Thank you so much Ashlee and Aaron!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

OceanBound Media's reply:

You guys are so sweet, we had such a blast working with you and everyone involved in your beautiful wedding!

Breanne · Married on 04/15/2016

Very Professional & overall awesome!

Ashlee & Aaron came right in and got to work. Very professional and knew exactly what to do! They were very helpful with any other needs that I needed that came up that day and didn’t hesitate to make sure our day was nothing but perfect and everything was captured!! Very affordable & I highly recommend using them for your wedding!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

OceanBound Media's reply:

Thanks Breanne, Aaron and I enjoyed every moment of your beautiful wedding. Enjoy your time as newly weds!

OceanBound Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800.00
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download