8720 W Highway 318, Reddick, FL 32686 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 170
Availability Check your date

About Ocala Jockey Club

The Ocala Jockey Club Restaurant is an Event-only facility. The entire restaurant is available for half-day rentals. The setting is ideal for a wedding ceremony, wedding reception, corporate retreat, celebration dinners, or family reunion. The Restaurant sits on a hill in the center of a 900-acre horse farm. Enjoy 360 degrees of views from one of the highest points in the County. The facility has a large, open dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows. Use the caterer of your choice. Located just off I-75; halfway between Ocala and Gainesville, Florida.

Aerial "fly-over": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABDbwXiKl9k

0c4aea13913d09fa 1425541653708 gazebo and chairs

4 Reviews for Ocala Jockey Club

• Jessi

Jessi · Married on 10/22/2016

I can not even put into words my appreciation for this venue! The view is breath taking, the staff that I met Sara & Pat were lovely. Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Nancy is so wonderful. She has always been available to talk to and even gave me her personal cell number! She's very helpful when picking other vendors as well.

Sent on 11/09/2015

4.2
      3.5

I knew when I got married, I wanted a rustic theme. My parents and I searched for months on end trying to find a beautiful facility that fit my wedding budget. We came across the Jockey Club via an Ocala wedding magazine and had to see if this place was as great as it looked on paper... Let me tell you it was FAR better than any picture would show. We went to view it a few times and finally decided this was where I was going to have my wedding reception. I will say that there was a bit of miscommunication through changing of hands and as they had just gone through a major renovation and reopening. All in all though, when everything was said and done my reception was everything I had hoped for and more. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone looking for a romantic, country place to hold their special event.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Ocala Jockey Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 170
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking