Los Angeles, CA 92831 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About OC Strings

Providing professional music for any event, session or special occasion. We have played with artists like Justin Timberlake, Kendrick Lamar, One Republic and more. We have also played at several different wedding venues throughout Southern California. Anything from Weddings and Parties to TV and Film. OC Strings offers ensembles, jazz bands and even DJ's for your next event. We are experienced, reliable musicians with a passion to make beautiful music! Please feel free to reach out today!

Other couples have also viewed

• Seaside Strings

4 Reviews for OC Strings

• Cat

Cat T. · Married on 06/01/2021

Home Sunday Brunch

Daniel saved my Sunday Brunch! I requested a special song and Daniel made it happen. Daniel was in contact with me the whole time leading up to the event. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect and texted me follow-up questions. He asked if I had special requests and provided a list of songs he could play. The day of the event, the musicians came in all black and with iPads. I ordered a trio to play at my house and let me tell you, they sounded beautiful and was a hit for our guests! They played a mixture of classic, love songs, old songs and Top 40 music. Thank you Daniel and team for such a great performance. I plan to use them again for a tea party in the near future. The group that came, were very talented and wonderful to listen to.

Sent on 06/01/2021

OC Strings's reply:

Oh wow thank you so much! It was our pleasure to play and we are looking forward to the next party!
  • Sanam

Sanam S. · Married on 02/16/2020

The most amazing ceremony music ever

If you want to have the best experience with music at your wedding, you need OC Strings. Daniel is so wonderful and easy to work with. We wanted a cellist for the ceremony and a jazz trio for our cocktail hour. OC Strings did not disappoint. Our cellist was amazing and she did an incredible job and made me cry as I was walking down the aisle! The jazz trio was also OUT OF THIS WORLD! They were amazing and wonderful and our guests couldn’t stop talking about them! We loved every moment we had and I honestly will hire them again for any other event I need musicians for.

Sent on 02/17/2020

OC Strings's reply:

Thank you so much Sanam! Hanna loved playing cello and our jazz trio had a blast. Congrats! We appreciate you having us and wish you and your family all the best.

Diana M. · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing musicians!

We hired OC Strings for our wedding and they were amazing. They sounded amazing and were really easy to work with. Thank you so much! We went with string quartet and a jazz trio

Sent on 11/28/2019

OC Strings's reply:

Thank you Diana! We had an amazing time playing for your beautiful wedding. Our string quintet and jazz trio really enjoyed playing and we wish all the best to you and your family. Cheers!!

OC Strings Pricing

OC Strings Price Rates

OC Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 350
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Brass - Quartet
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Saxophone
    Viola
    Violin
    Winds
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Vocals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• OC Strings 1
    Wedding Wire

Book a trio or quartet by the end of February, Mention Wedding Wire, and receive 10% OFF!!

• Los Angeles, CA, 92831 See on map