O'Brien Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

O'Brien Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Taunton, Massachusetts, just 30 minutes away from Providence, Rhode Island. Owned by a husband-and-wife team, the company delights in creating experiences that their clients will treasure for years to come. They take pride in documenting couples' milestone moments so that they have special mementos from their once-in-a-lifetime events.

O'Brien Photography's main goal is to help couples feel comfortable in front of their cameras so that their authentic chemistry shines through. This husband-and-wife team is available for engagement, portrait, and trash-the-dress sessions in addition to wedding coverage. To ensure that the special day runs as smoothly as possible, the team is happy to provide timeline development, shot lists, posing prompts, video options, and more.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Sarah
    Sarah D. Getting married on 06/17/2022

Incredible!

The O’Brien’s came through for me when I put my wedding together in about 4 days! They were extremely flexible with my constantly changing plans and got my pictures back super quickly. They did an incredible job!
  • Alice
    Alice D. Married on 07/10/2021

O’Brien Photography

We hired Brittany and Rob for both Photo and Video for our daughter’s wedding, July 2021. From the very beginning, communication and professionalism was spot on! As a husband and wife team, they made the day flow and worked seamlessly together! They are laid back and made everyone feel comfortable! Our pictures were amazing and our video is priceless. I’m glad we chose them out of the hundreds of venders available!
    Giana V. Married on 08/14/2020

Best friends wedding

O'Brien Photography did an amazing job for my best friends wedding. Not only are they personable, responsible and creative, they took the time to listen and engage with us on her big day. They even did her wedding reception party a year later. I would highly recommend them for both Photography and videography.

O'Brien Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Giana for taking the time to give us a review! You and amy were so much fun! I’m glad I was able to capture her big day! It was a pleasure seeing you all again this year! Xoxo -brittany

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Brittany O'Brien
Brittany O'Brien
Lead Photographer

Hey All!

I am so excited to work with my couples on their big day. You will appreciate my style and 5 years expereince as a main shooter for weddings. My approach is casual and my goal is to make you comfortable in front of the camera. Contact today for more info!

Robert
Robert
Lead Photographer

My favorite part of the wedding is at the end, when my couples say how they felt like I was just a good friend who can take pictures! My background is portraits, automotive, weddings and video. My passion will always be for wedding photography!

60 oak street apt 2 Taunton, MA, 02780
Location of (O'Brien Photography)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding