610 Main Street, Paris, KY 40361 Map · Phone number

About Oasis Productions

Oasis has earned quite a reputation in the special event and wedding industry as we have expanded our services yet again. In addition to rentals of tents, tables, chairs, linens, lighting, staging and dance floors, we also provide florals, catering, theme decor, special effect lighting, audio visual services, signs and graphics.

We are also happy to announce the grand opening of our new reception facility "The Oasis Banquet Gallery" in the heart of downtown historic Paris, Kentucky. Take one of the many scenic 15 minute drives from Lexington, Winchester, Cynthiana or Georgetown and see why this beautiful late 1800's victorian structure has become the talk of the town. Complete with hardwood floors, 14' exposed brick walls, chandeliers, stained glass windows and an attached 1000 square foot tented deck, your wedding or special event will certainly be unique.

If you are looking to have a tented affair, keep in mind that Oasis is not only a rental company, but an event production company as well. Let our talented staff of designers, artists, florists and planners, create a custom wedding that is sure to make your dreams come true.

At Oasis, "We make the magic... You make the dreams!"

OASISSM3
OASISSM3
f74e4d145969ba82 1298438727763 023

12 Reviews for Oasis Productions

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

I want to start out by thanking Chris and his team for EVERYTHING that they did for us. The set up and all that they did to make our wedding day was beyond anything that I could have ever imagined. He transformed the front of our yard into this wonderful castle themed wedding and for the night I didn’t even feel like I was at home. Chris and his team were so professional and kind. I NEVER ONCE had any issues contacting them. Every time I called Chris he would answer and every time I stopped by he would be there. He set up at our house on Thursday and kept bringing things on Friday and on Saturday everything was done hours before our wedding at 8pm. As the days went by that he was setting up, it felt like Christmas because I was so excited to see what he was bringing next. When he finished, the setting was BEAUTIFUL. BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS AND OVER THE TOP. I had such high hopes for this company and boy did they go exceed them.

If you’re looking for a company who is professional, reliant, kind, accommodating, and just an all around great company you’re at the right spot. As I am reading the other comments left on google for his company, I cannot fathom the thoughts of anything that they’re saying. For what I can say about my experience, they’re all lies. Chris and his team will do ANYTHING to put a smile on your face your wedding day. I was so happy with everything.
    Chris pays close attention to details and lighting. Our wedding was at night and one thing that I wanted to make sure was that it was well lit. Once again, my expectations were exceeded. He brought everything including water gobblets, plates, forks, napkins, the dance floors, tons of lights, and was so kind enough to supply extra chairs with no charge. I can go on and on but please don’t go anywhere else for your wedding other than Oasis. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.
    -Chelsea Brooks

Sent on 07/29/2018

Tiffany · Married on 06/04/2011

Oasis did the catering and provided the linens for our wedding. They were excellent and reasonably priced. I told them what I wanted and they made it happen. The food was absolutely phenominal! They provided us with a tasting before hand to ensure it was what we wanted and worked with our budget to make it happen. Tony and Chris are great! Thanks Oasis for making our special day great!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Estefana · Married on 11/05/2016

We booked our wedding at the Oasis 11 months in advance. We went with them for many reasons, the location is gorgeous, they provide all the linens, tables, and chairs with too many colors to choose from. Lol. They set up everything for you and then clean everything up after the wedding. The price to service blows any place in Lexington right out of the water.

Mr. Chris owns the venue and did absolutely everything that we asked of him. We didn't need too much in terms of decorations but We had a few "different" requests and he went along with every one of them. He was always available when we needed him to answer questions or bc we had an idea. The week of the wedding he was super accommodating. He even came to the wedding and enjoyed himself quite nicely, giving us crazy amounts of compliments.

His brother, Mr. Anthony, was our caterer. He was very nice and friendly, giving us what we wanted. The food was delicious for our rehearsal dinner...we went Italian. He not only cooked but he was our waiter as well.

On the day of the wedding, both Mr. Anthony and ourselves had to be flexible and make several changes bc the number of guests had gone up drastically in that last week. We had to break down a table and use some high boys, move the photo booth upstairs, and change our seating charts. However, my matrons of honor took care of all that with him and I wasn't stressed about it.
    We had heavy hors d'oeuvres and needed to do them in stations and not a buffet line, so that made us have to do those last minute changes. The food was AMAAAAAZING. Everyone... And I mean everyone loved it. Although my husband and I didn't eat at the wedding, Mr. Anthony made us a to go plate and we smashed at like 2 am at the hotel. For that... I was so thankful.

Negatives: it took a bit to get a hold of Mr. Anthony bc of schedules. The bridal party had to break down a table right before walking down the aisle.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Oasis Productions FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 75.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, July, August, September, October, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March

• 610 Main Street Paris, KY, 40361 See on map
    Monday thru Friday 8:30 am til 6:00 pm Saturday 8:30 am til 1:00 pm Evening and weekend appointments available.