2900 NE Century Blvd. Suite 100, Hillsboro, OR 97124 Map · Phone number

About NW Events and Environments

*Please send us an e-mail at info@eventnw.com for up-to-date and accurate pricing. Room fees range from $650-$3,850 depending upon the room chosen.*

We are a full service event venue capable of producing what you can dream, or if you decide we can help you dream! With our many years of event and environment creation, we are confident we will exceed your expectations. Our capable staff will organize and manage your day with ease and provide an experience that is both affordable and unique to your special day.

While the ceremony is certainly the most important part of a wedding we believe that the reception should be just as special and fun. We offer many amenities that are unique to our venue that will make your reception unlike any other you have attended.

Give us a call to schedule an appointment to tour the venue and receive a customized quote. We can't wait to work with you to make your big day truly amazing!

Follow NW Events and Environments on

Head table
screen shot 2016 07 28 at 2 53 15 pm
candy bar
Reception
A bridal party table for an Indian wedding.
A bridal party table for an Indian wedding.
Simple floral centerpieces with candles on top of our beautiful sequin linens.
Simple floral centerpieces with candles on top of our beautiful sequin linens.
chandeliers and snow machine
wine barrel table decor
f3b011a173128d4b 1448047009103 mg2113
frontpageofweedingwire

7 Reviews for NW Events and Environments

Celestino · Married on 10/21/2017

Jessica was great made it easy even though we made it hard on her by consistently changing it up on her. Thanks Jessica and NW Events

Sent on 11/11/2017

NW Events and Environments's reply:

It was great working with both you and Leticia! I, and the rest of the NW Events team, enjoyed being a part of your big day. We hope to get to work with you again for your daughters Quinceanera!

Juan · Married on 08/26/2017

We had a wander full experience with NW Events. I recoment them.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kristina · Married on 02/24/2017

I was VERY impressed with the amazing staff at NW Events. John was especially creative and was able to make my vision into a reality. I highly recommend having ANY event at this venue. They are professional, flexibly, very creative and went the extra mile to make my wedding the best day of my life.

Sent on 03/16/2017

NW Events and Environments's reply:

Kristina,
    Thank you for trusting us to make your vision come to life! John, Amy, and I enjoyed working with you, as did the rest of our team. We loved being a part of yours and Isaac's big day. We hope to get the chance to work with you again for any future events!
    -Jessica

Award

NW Events and Environments FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,350.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 9.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, October, November

• Rock Creek Country Club
    Rock Creek Country Club Country Club Weddings

I would love to give a shout out to NW Event Rentals. I am the events coordinator for Rock Creek Country Club, and I specifically love working with NW Events. They are always very quick and helpful, they have great quality product and if I am looking for something a little unusual they will find it for me even if it is not in their inventory. I recommend them to all event coordinators.

• 2900 NE Century Blvd., Suite 100 Hillsboro, 97124 See on map