Nuvo Images

Summerville, SC View map

Ted & Rachel Linczak are the primary owners and operators of Nuvo Images. They began their photography business in the summer of 2006 in Cleveland, Ohio and quickly became one of Northeast Ohio’s most sought after photography studios. With their rapid success came the need for expansion and it became the catalyst behind the decision to purchase Rachel’s family’s photography business, Nuvo Images, in Charleston, South Carolina.

Ted and Rachel are dedicated to preserving the art of photography and are constantly striving to improve their craft by not only challenging themselves to stay current in the field of photography, but to also set new trends and precedents for excellence. Their strengths include bringing out the best of every subject and capturing life in every image.

Ted and Rachel put their heart and soul into every event they photograph and commit themselves to a level of perfection they feel is necessary for the most important day of their clients’ lives. They have won numerous awards including the prestigious 1st Place Wedding Album in multiple competitions and 14th highest scoring album in the world at the 2012 Wedding and Portrait Photographers International Competition.

At Nuvo Images, our focus is for our images to be a beautiful record of your love story. We approach each wedding day striving for our photography to be timeless, glamorous, and exciting! We want you to be able to relive your day over and over through our photographs and for everyone who sees them to be able to feel the same love that you were feeling in the moment.

We believe strongly in develop ... ing a relationship with you before the wedding day so that we can tailor our expertise to best suit the vision you have of your wedding. We know the only way that you can truly be yourself in front of the camera is if you trust your photographer. That is why we include complimentary engagement and bridal sessions with every collection as well as unlimited face-to-face meetings and phone calls to go over every detail.

On the day of your wedding, we will be discreet when needed and take control when necessary. We feel that it is our job to make sure that you look gorgeous in every single image we take. For this reason, we will give you direction when you are in front of the camera and prompt you to interact with each other in ways that will display the relationships and connections that already exist instead of creating a series of forced moments. We find that you will look your best when you are relaxed and enjoying each other!

Our approach also includes a personal passion for the craft of photography that keeps us always shooting for ourselves as well as for our clients. We begin every wedding as a challenge to see something different than last week, and each new bride and groom as if you are our first.

Please contact us at 843-345-0297 or info@nuvoimages.com for more information!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Christine
    Christine Married on 01/19/2019

Super Sweet!

I loved working with Rachel and Ted. I ran into Rachel at a bridal show and instantly loved their photos. She was able to answer all my questions leading up to the wedding and made everything simple. She was also incredibly sweet and personable and made me feel so comfortable! Everyone loved the slideshow at the end of the night and my husband and I can't wait to see the photos!
    Caroline Married on 04/28/2018
    We hired this husband and wife duo almost immediately after my first convo with Rachel. She is fun, professional and easy to talk to. Considering how intimate taking wedding photos can be, I wanted someone I connected with, and Rachel immediately felt like a friend. I loved the idea of having a husband and wife team since they knew each other’s’ styles, could predict each other’s moves and would be able to capture double the shots! Rachel followed me and her husband, Ted, followed my groom prior to the wedding. It worked out great! After the ceremony, they did the traditional family shots, and then whisked us down the street to capture some couple’s portraits in a few different spots. Walking down Broad St in a wedding dress is a once in a lifetime experience! They worked quickly, making use of every minute! If I have one regret, it would be that I wish we had had more time with them! But that would have messed up our timeline so alas, we’ll just have to hire Nuvo Images for some family portraits in the future… We haven’t seen all of the pictures yet, but they just released a few teasers on Instagram, and they look great! We are very excited to see the rest!
    Mollie Married on 09/09/2017
    Ted and Rachel were fantastic! My husband and I obviously had some nerves on our wedding day and Ted and Rachel did a great job of putting us at ease. It was easy to tell that they take a lot of pride in their work and they try and get every shot, especially great candid ones. We were ecstatic on the finished pictures! I would highly recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Summerville, 29483
Location of (Nuvo Images)

Nuvo Images frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Nuvo Images offer?

Nuvo Images offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Nuvo Images offer?

Nuvo Images offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Nuvo Images offer for wedding events?

Nuvo Images offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Nuvo Images and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nuvo Images is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding