NuGlamArtistry

Seaford, DE View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Art Of Beauty, formerly NuGlamArtisty, based in Delaware, is a wedding hair and makeup company led by expert cosmetologist Ne’Kea. Specializing in bridal beauty, this professional makeup artist and hair stylist boasts years of experience in the industry. She is known for her timeless style, using top-of-the-range products and traditional techniques to make her clients look and feel perfect. Inspired by your wishes, she aims to give you a stunning look that gives you the confidence to walk down the aisle with a smile.

Willing to travel to your big day to perform on-site beauty services anywhere in the world, The Art Of Beauty welcomes soon-to-be newlyweds to their salon for trials and consultations. Available hair services include blowouts, coloring, and extensions. Couples can choose from a wide array of makeup services, such as lash tinting, airbrushing, contouring, and tattoo coverage. Teeth whitening and tanning are also on offer.

Thank you so much for considering my team and I To better assist you with pricing could you please fill out my bridal form

I look forward to your response!
Ne’Kea
The Art Of Beauty

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$25

What is the base price for pedicures?

$35

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Salon
Tanning
Teeth Whitening
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Kylie
    Kylie D. Married on 09/04/2021

Couldn’t ask for more!!

Ne’Kea did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids 💕 She took her time and made sure we loved our look. For anyone getting married in the DE/MD area and looking for a makeup artist, go to Ne’Kea!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/13/2021

Talented and Personable

Ne'Kea with NuGlam Artistry is an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist. I first met with her a week before my wedding for a trial, which she knocked out of the park. On the day of my wedding, she arrived early to set up all her supplies. She did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my aunt - and she made us all look fantastic. I've never looked so good in my life! Plus, my makeup stayed strong all day and night long, I never once needed a touch up. I strongly recommend Ne'Kea to anyone else. She is prompt and responsive with communication, great to interact with, and most importantly, extremely talented at her job.

NuGlamArtistry's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley I really appreciate your kind words. I enjoyed my time with you and your family on this special occasion. I’m so glad you were satisfied.
    Erica G. Married on 06/05/2021

Hire NuGlam Artistry

We were down to the wire to book hair and makeup and NuGlam was the only vendor available to do both hair and makeup which could come to the site and accommodate our large group - they are very accommodating and life savers. Ne’Kea was super responsive to my questions and responded extremely quick! Ne'Kea and Katlyn were on time and professional. We had a great time with them as we all got our hair and makeup done. Katlyn did my makeup and really met my preferences. I do not normally wear makeup so she went lighter on me, but still enough to come through in pictures. Ne-Kea did my hair and gave me a style that was exactly in line with the set of pictures I wanted my hair to look similar to. They both did amazing work! Hire Nu'Glam Artistry for your wedding!

NuGlamArtistry's reply:

Thank you so much Erica we enjoyed our time with you all! We hope to see you again if anyone in the bunch ever needs hair and makeup services again ✨
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Serving: Tri state area DE,MD,DC,VA Destinations Seaford, DE, 19973
Location of (NuGlamArtistry)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding