NuGlamArtistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Kylie
    Kylie D. Married on 09/04/2021

Couldn’t ask for more!!

Ne’Kea did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids 💕 She took her time and made sure we loved our look. For anyone getting married in the DE/MD area and looking for a makeup artist, go to Ne’Kea!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/13/2021

Talented and Personable

Ne'Kea with NuGlam Artistry is an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist. I first met with her a week before my wedding for a trial, which she knocked out of the park. On the day of my wedding, she arrived early to set up all her supplies. She did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my aunt - and she made us all look fantastic. I've never looked so good in my life! Plus, my makeup stayed strong all day and night long, I never once needed a touch up. I strongly recommend Ne'Kea to anyone else. She is prompt and responsive with communication, great to interact with, and most importantly, extremely talented at her job.

NuGlamArtistry's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley I really appreciate your kind words. I enjoyed my time with you and your family on this special occasion. I’m so glad you were satisfied.
    Erica G. Married on 06/05/2021

Hire NuGlam Artistry

We were down to the wire to book hair and makeup and NuGlam was the only vendor available to do both hair and makeup which could come to the site and accommodate our large group - they are very accommodating and life savers. Ne’Kea was super responsive to my questions and responded extremely quick! Ne'Kea and Katlyn were on time and professional. We had a great time with them as we all got our hair and makeup done. Katlyn did my makeup and really met my preferences. I do not normally wear makeup so she went lighter on me, but still enough to come through in pictures. Ne-Kea did my hair and gave me a style that was exactly in line with the set of pictures I wanted my hair to look similar to. They both did amazing work! Hire Nu'Glam Artistry for your wedding!

NuGlamArtistry's reply:

Thank you so much Erica we enjoyed our time with you all! We hope to see you again if anyone in the bunch ever needs hair and makeup services again ✨
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Robyn Married on 05/22/2021

All the stars

It’s always a bit nerve racking to get hair & makeup done out of town, thankfully, this was a perfect experience. NeKea is professional and fun (she sings while she works). Best of all, everyone in our group (picky hair, doesn’t know what she wants (me) & picky makeup) loved our hair & makeup. This was the best fancy hair I’ve ever had. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

NuGlamArtistry's reply:

Thank You so much Robyn! I had a blast with you guys 😌I Hope you guys enjoyed your evening and the rest of your stay at the beach! Always here if you guys ever need me again ✨
    Samantha L. Married on 05/08/2021

Best day ever

My hair and makeup was flawless. I highly recommend. NuGlam offers a variety of services and was an expert at all of them. She was on time and professional. Would highly recommend to any bride who wants to feel nothing but glamorous on her special day !
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/17/2020

Nekea is amazing!

Nekea did an amazing job with my wedding makeup! She took all my requests into consideration and created the perfect look! My bridesmaids loved her too!

NuGlamArtistry's reply:

Thank you Morgan it was my pleasure 😌 you girls made it so easy for me to do my job. I hope your day was wonderful.
    Lauren B. Married on 11/09/2019

Phenomenal

Where do i even start off? Booking with NuGlamArtistry was probably one of easiest experiences from my wedding from day one she answered all my questions and really worked with me and my needs. Her response time was so phenomenal I immediately chose her. I recommend her to everyone I know getting married. I had never felt more stunning
    Stacey T. Married on 09/07/2019

Above what I expected

Nekea was wonderful to work with on my wedding day The result was amazing the compliments I got on my makeup were over the top not only did my makeup look great in pictures but most importantly I felt beautiful I would highly recommend her
    Tina C. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing !!!

Exceptional service! Ne’Kea is extremely professional and very attentive to detail! She made sure to recreate the exact style I was going for, without fail.
    Highly recommend her for all your makeup and beauty needs - no matter the event or for just daily upkeep.
    Megan H. Married on 07/27/2019

Book her now

NuGlamArtistry did my makeup for my wedding. When looking for a make-up artist I was struggling to find someone who specialized in the more soft look that I wanted. The minute I stumbled upon her page, I knew I had to have her do my makeup
    Taylor J. Married on 06/15/2019

She nailed it

Ne’Kea was the absolute best most professional makeup artist I have ever worked with! She was super flexible and answered all my questions through email. The day of the wedding she was early and came in with the most positive energy. I told her I didn’t have a specific vision and trusted her with whatever look she came up with without having a trial I would absolutely recommend!
    Nikki D. Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommend

Ne’Kea did hair & makeup for my small wedding party. We booked her last min and she was still able to deliver exactly what I envisioned. She was also very quick in responding to any questions I had. I highly recommend
    Allison B. Married on 04/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do it now! Book with her

I don’t know how to express how happy I was with the services from NuGlam! I booked her to do hair and makeup for my wedding day. The process was easy, and from the time that I booked her she was always extremely responsive to any questions I had. She provides a variety of packages to meet various budgets and makeup needs I would definitely recommend her to anyone
    Carly B. Married on 12/08/2018

Beautifully professional

Being prompt it one of the things I appreciate and Ne’Kea was just that. And very professional she made me look so beautiful on my day.
    Julia L. Married on 07/15/2016

Highly, highly recommend!

I was very happy with Nekea's work and would recommend her services. She was professional, friendly, and responsive. Most importantly, she knew what style suited me the best. At the same time being very sensitive to what I wanted and what I needed. I was amazed by how she created a natural look on me and made me feel so beautiful in my skin. Overall really amazing experience and very pleasant to work with!

NuGlamArtistry's reply:

Thank you so much Julia. I am very grateful for your kind words. Everything you have said is everything I strive to be !