Dani Gaudiosi MUA

Gainsborough Dr., Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dani Gaudiosi MUA

Formerly MakeupAndLove

With over 11 years of experience, let me bring ease to your big day by making you the best verison of yourself. I offer tradtional makeup application as well as airbrush application, to give you some added luxury on your wedding day. As a licesned esthetician, prepping the skin is the most important part of the makeup application. Let me pamper you with a custom skin prep and facew massage to give you that wedding day glow!

Can't wait to chat with you more about your fairytale wedding!

Follow Dani Gaudiosi MUA on

Dani Gaudiosi MUA 2
Dani Gaudiosi MUA 3

Lauren · Married on 01/06/2019

Spectacular quality and expirence

I have had the privilege of having Dani do my make up a few times so, it was the easiest decision to make during my wedding planning process to book her. She offers a variety of applications and uses high-quality products. I have very sensitive skin her extensive knowledge of products and brands eased my worries right from the beginning. The entire process was relaxing and fun.
    Dani is early to appointments and impeccable with time management no matter how large the group. Have I mentioned she travels!? Though she resides in Delaware, she had no trouble with my South Jersey wedding.
    Dani is professional and a joy to have around on your "big day". She is calm and makes every person that sits in her chair feel like they are the most beautiful person in the room.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Dani Gaudiosi MUA 4
    Dani Gaudiosi MUA 5
    Dani Gaudiosi MUA 6

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved Dani!

Dani was amazing for my wedding day for makeup for myself, two bridesmaids and mother in law. She listened to all of us for exactly what we wanted to look like. I was so comfortable in my wedding day makeup all day. I had so many compliments and better yet I was told it looked very natural. As a person who does not wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, wedding day makeup was a bit nerve wracking for me. But Dani to the rescue! She was amazing and made us all look beautiful and super comfortable all day long :)

Sent on 10/18/2018

Dani Gaudiosi MUA's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey for your kind words!! You and your ladies were such a pleasure to work with!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Dani was AMAZING. I received so many compliments on my choice of MUA from all of my bridesmaids (even my wedding veterans who have been in so many weddings). She was always on time and super accommodating to any changes I had. She really listened to exactly what I wanted and created the perfect look for my perfect day. I recommend her to everyone who needs a MUA for your special day!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Dani Gaudiosi MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Salon, Spa, Licensed, Skincare

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dani Gaudiosi MUA 1
    Summer Wedding booking Gift

Book your summer wedding before Memorial Day and Receive a free sheet mask or Eye mask or Lux lashes with makeup application

• Gainsborough Dr. Lewes, Delaware, 19958 See on map