Dani Gaudiosi MUA Reviews

Dani Gaudiosi MUA 2
Dani Gaudiosi MUA 3

Lauren · Married on 01/06/2019

Spectacular quality and expirence

I have had the privilege of having Dani do my make up a few times so, it was the easiest decision to make during my wedding planning process to book her. She offers a variety of applications and uses high-quality products. I have very sensitive skin her extensive knowledge of products and brands eased my worries right from the beginning. The entire process was relaxing and fun.
    Dani is early to appointments and impeccable with time management no matter how large the group. Have I mentioned she travels!? Though she resides in Delaware, she had no trouble with my South Jersey wedding.
    Dani is professional and a joy to have around on your "big day". She is calm and makes every person that sits in her chair feel like they are the most beautiful person in the room.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Dani Gaudiosi MUA 4
    Dani Gaudiosi MUA 5
    Dani Gaudiosi MUA 6

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved Dani!

Dani was amazing for my wedding day for makeup for myself, two bridesmaids and mother in law. She listened to all of us for exactly what we wanted to look like. I was so comfortable in my wedding day makeup all day. I had so many compliments and better yet I was told it looked very natural. As a person who does not wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, wedding day makeup was a bit nerve wracking for me. But Dani to the rescue! She was amazing and made us all look beautiful and super comfortable all day long :)

Sent on 10/18/2018

Dani Gaudiosi MUA's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey for your kind words!! You and your ladies were such a pleasure to work with!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Dani was AMAZING. I received so many compliments on my choice of MUA from all of my bridesmaids (even my wedding veterans who have been in so many weddings). She was always on time and super accommodating to any changes I had. She really listened to exactly what I wanted and created the perfect look for my perfect day. I recommend her to everyone who needs a MUA for your special day!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

Dani did an absolutely amazing job on making myself, my 7 bridesmaids, and both moms feel beautiful on my wedding day! She worked so efficiently and smoothly the whole day. As someone who typically doesn’t wear make up I was nervous, but she gave me all the confident in the world. I couldn’t be more thankful to have chosen her as our makeup artist. She is timely, affordable, and just so passionate about what she does and it shows. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/02/2018

Dani did an amazing job on the makeup for all of my bridesmaids and myself. She even stayed a little later to do my mother’s and mother in law’s makeup since they decided later that they would get theirs done! Everyone felt beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

Dani is absolutely wonderful!! She is so talented, and everybody could not stop commenting about how amazing my makeup looked through the evening into the night! My makeup stayed put through the ceremony and into the reception, despite it being in the 80's outside and having issues with the A/C both on our party bus and at the reception! Dani made sure that all of us looked natural and elegant, and I couldn't be more happy with how everybody looked! Be sure to check her out first when looking for a talented makeup artist!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Amber · Married on 05/06/2017

Dani is absolutely amazing. You can tell that she has a lot of training and experience, and is willing to customize the makeup to your style. She offers both traditional and airbrush makeup, so I decided to go with the airbrush. It felt so light, but looked flawless. Dani's personality is also great and she makes you feel at ease. I will definitely have her do my makeup for any events I have in the future since she was so great for my wedding and even the trial.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Danielle was amazing! She was so easy going and fun for me and my two bridesmaids. I never wear makeup and was nervous about having an overdone look, But she gave me a perfect classic look that lasted all night, despite hours of dancing outside on a hot summer day...which is crazy to me. Definitely worth it if youre looking for great quality wedding day make up.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Meredith · Married on 06/20/2015

I want to give a huge thank you to Danielle for making me, the bride and my mother looks beautiful. Not only is Danielle a talented makeup artist she is a lovely person to work with. My mom and I both had a trial session with Danielle and we chose to use air spray instead of traditional application. We were both very pleased with the hold up on both the trial and day of the wedding. Before the trial I contacted her with a few ideas and picture that I was thinking about and she nailed it. I think another of the best qualities in Danielle is that she listens to exactly what you want and then works to achieve the exact look. She came into our family home for both the trial and day of and was pleasant as can be. I couldn't have been happier and more pleased with my wedding day makeup. I looked and felt beautiful! Danielle is a PRO!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Janelle · Married on 06/13/2015

Danielle is an amazing makeup artist. I was incredibly lucky to find her and have her as my makeup artist for my wedding. She made my 6 bridesmaids, my mother, and me, the bride, look stunning on the wedding day. All of the girls had traditional makeup done but I had airbrush makeup. I would, without a doubt, suggest any bride get the airbrush makeup done. It lasted for hours and held up through the sweat and happy tears of the day. Danielle was professional and punctual. She has a passion for what she does and it shows! As I said before, I got so lucky to have her as my makeup artist!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Kelsy · Married on 10/18/2014

Working with Dani was fantastic. She was easygoing and did a fantastic job on myself and my entire bridal party. I would absolutely recommend Dani to any bride that wants her make up to enhance her natural beauty!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2013

Danielle was a pleasure to work with for makeup. I was referred to her through the salon that was did our hair. We met once before the wedding to do a trial which went great, and then she came to the hotel the morning of the wedding. She was fun to have around and did a wonderful job with the makeup - I did airbrush, and it stayed looking good from 9 am the day of the wedding until I made it to Aruba the next afternoon. My mom and bridesmaid that got traditional makeup looked great too.

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 07/03/2010

I looked AMAZING for my big day and I owe that all to Dani and her talented hands! I was perfect for pictures and not overdone. The exact look that I was going for. She was so friendly and so easy to work with! I would recommend her to anyone looking to feel beautiful for any event!

Sent on 12/06/2012