Nude House Co

Plano, TX View map

Located in Plano, Texas, Nude House Co is a beauty and skin treatment salon that helps to-be-weds feel their best before their wedding day. The team describes their spa as more than just a body-sculpting salon but rather a glamour destination. The professionals here provide services that accentuate a client's natural beauty and help nourish the skin they're in.

Nude House Co has a wide variety of services to help couples feel good from the inside out. Non-invasive procedures include fat reduction, skin tightening, cellulite reduction, laser liposuction, and a sauna detox. The group also offers vibration plate therapy, which stimulates the lymphatic system. Beauty services like brow lamination and lash lifts are also available. The salon's body sculpting machines are FDA-approved, so to-be-weds know that they are in safe hands here.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for body art?

$303

Team

Alysha Garcia
Alysha Garcia
Owner

My passion has always been to help others feel more confident in their perfect and unique skin. In 2013 I enrolled at Paul Mitchell Dallas where I received my cosmetology license and went on to receive my certification for Body Contouring. The excitement I have for others who feel more confident after leaving my chair is a feeling I am unable to fully explain - in other words, it’s pure joy! I launched Nude House Co in 2019.

I believe Nude House is the key to maintaining beautiful bodies, and what you do for it now translates into how it will look in the future

2801 W Parker Rd Plano, TX, 75023
Location of (Nude House Co)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding