860 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY 11530 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria

Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria is an intimate wedding reception venue located in the heart of the Village of Garden City in New York’s Nassau County. The sophisticated restaurant is the first of its kind on Long Island and the perfect space for wine lovers to host the reception of their dreams on one of the most exciting days of their lives. The talented event and culinary team at Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria will go above and beyond to turn your wedding day dreams into reality with their impeccable service and incredible wine and menu options.

Facilities and Capacity

Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria can accommodate up to 200 wedding guests in its modern indoor event spaces. The restaurant is available for hosting not only wedding receptions, but also bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners. Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria is outfitted with state-of-the-art lighting and sound technology. Their intimate event spaces can be transformed to fit the unique style and theme of your special day.

Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria offers a several unique event services to couples planning their nuptials. Those services include in-house catering and bartending, event planning, and wireless Internet. Restaurant staff will take care of setup and cleanup before, during and after your wedding event. Couples may also bring in outside vendors to assist them on their special day. Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria offers onsite parking and it is a wheelchair accessible restaurant.

Cuisine

Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria specializes in Italian cuisine and offers 100 global wines by the glass to couples and their guests on their special day. Their wine system is the largest on the east coast and is digitally temperature controlled. The talented culinary team at Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria will create customized menus for couples at the receptions they cater by pairing their cuisine and wine together. Couples may choose from a variety of catering services that will fit their unique needs on their special day. Those services include buffet, dessert, French Service, stations, hors d'oeuvres, and servers. The restaurant will provide barware, flatware, glassware and china during the events they cater.

Follow Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ravel Hotel
Wine bottles
4fbb3783c2a685b2 Lounge Shower no guests 1

2 Reviews for Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria

Casey · Married on 05/28/2017

To say Novita exceeded our expectations would be an understatement. They were so great throughout the process and the wedding itself was absolutely perfect! We weren't looking for the typical Long Island wedding and Novita totally delivered. The food and drinks were AMAZING!! The staff was beyond accommodating and Shannon was always by our side making sure we were taken care of. Everyone was so kind throughout the planning and the day of. We didn't have one single worry. Novita gave us the untraditional wedding that we dreamed of and that everyone is raving about. Novita was so awesome and we'll definitely be hosting future events there!

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Cherthelove

Cherthelove · Married on 04/18/2021

1.4
      2.0
      2.0

Not Happy With This Restaurant

I am seeking a small restaurant to hold a reception since I had to postpone my large wedding reception due to COVID. I called this restaurant multiple times and the catering manager was not available. I went to see the restaurant with my fiance, and the catering manager was also not there at the time but another employee showed me space which was a nice size, but it was VERY DIRTY. I looked past it thinking that the room and entrance can be easily cleaned. Anyway, I jotted down my list of questions for the catering manager and called again today. Because of COVID my list has gone down from a small group of 30-ish to 25. I called and got the catering manager on the phone and after speaking for a few minutes I told him the size of my wedding party, he told me there was no way he could accommodate us after I asked him a few times if he could work with us because apparently, he needs at least 30 guests. He said there is no way his Chef would allow him to have 25 people in a room on a Sunday. What a disappointment. I will not be returning or giving them any of my money. What a waste of my precious time. As a bride during COVID things are hard enough. I would avoid this place if you can.

Sent on 01/21/2021

Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria Pricing

Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria Price Rates

Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• 860 Franklin Ave Garden City, New York, 11530 See on map
    Location of (Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria)