3700 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL 33762 Map · Phone number

About Nova Floral

Nova Floral is full service florist in the Clearwater area (Tampa, St. Petersburg). We can cater to any floral situation from birthdays to anniversaries and especially to your wedding day.

Wedding consultations are free of charge and with enough notice custom samples of your wedding flowers can be arranged.

Please contact us today and we can start making your wedding perfect.

3700 Ulmerton Rd.

braided ribbon
whiterosesbouquet

6 Reviews for Nova Floral

David · Married on 03/16/2012

I went around to multiple florists in the Tampa Bay Area to find the best fit to make a bouquet for my wife. When I went to Nova Floral I was lucky enough to talk to the owner Julian and showed him a picture of what my wife wanted, but in different colors. Julian was WONDERFUL! He was able to tell me exactly how the bouquet would be prepared. Three days before the wedding my wife and I decided to get some flower petals as decoration and when I called Julian about getting those delivered along with the bouquet it was no issue. After calling Julian once we checked into our hotel, he was happy to deliver the bouquet and petals to our hotel room in person. When I called the day before the wedding to see if the delivery could be a little earlier it was no issue. If you need flowers for a wedding, CHECK THIS BUSINESS OUT!!

Reshelle · Married on 04/16/2011

Julian and Nova did an absolutely incredible job on the flowers for our wedding!

He accommodated my every wish, and spent several hours brainstorming ideas with us before the wedding. He even volunteered to come to our venue with us so that he could have a better idea of what we wanted.

On the day of, I could not believe how beautiful everything looked. It was exactly what I wanted and more. I am so glad we chose to work with Nova for our wedding!

Marisol · Married on 03/13/2010

Nova was very professional with their service, the flowers were very beautiful and we were very pleased. Their prices were very reasonable which is much appreciated in this economy. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Nova Floral for helping make my wedding day so special.

Nova Floral FAQ