4440 State Route 132, Batavia, OH 45103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 100 to 650
Availability Check your date

About Norlyn Manor

A family-owned and operated wedding venue in Cincinnati, The Norlyn Manor offers an elegant setting with an attentive staff and amazing services. Sitting on 19.5 wooded acres and located six miles east of I-275, just off State Route 32, the venue is in a convenient and incredible spot from all parts of the city.

Facilities and Capacity
The Norlyn Manor has four ballrooms, each unique in size and accommodations. From small groups to a grand wedding of up to 600 guests, your wedding vision can become a reality. One of the large ballrooms is The Verona, featuring crystal chandeliers, faux painted walls and a Juliet balcony. The Grand Ballroom contains a large fireplace and custom wood bar. The more intimate spaces are the DaVinci Room and Venetian Room, each with romantic lighting for an amazing day. Norlyn Manor also offers a gorgeous outside gazebo for parties of 250 guests. The remainder of the manor will be the perfect backdrop for your day, with a foyer containing Italian marble, crystal chandeliers and a curved staircase at the back of the building with French doors leading to a scenic patio and gazebo.

The Norlyn Manor provides couples with both all-inclusive and customizable wedding packages. With a staff dedicated to creating your unforgettable day, you can expect amazing amenities, food and services so you can enjoy your day without any stress. Services and event items include:

• Bridal suite
  • In-house catering
  • Linens
  • Setup

Cuisine
This venue also provides in-house catering, with options for a plated dinner, buffet and/or hors d'oeuvres. With absolutely delicious menu options, all entrees include a salad, rolls, coffee and tea. Catering choices may include:

• Carving stations
  • Chicken cordon bleu
  • Filet mignon
  • Lasagna
  • Pasta bolognese
  • Roasted prime rib or beef
  • Spinach & feta stuffed chicken breast

44 Reviews for Norlyn Manor

• Savanna

Savanna Vaughn · Married on 10/06/2018

I cannot rave enough

I cannot rave enough about the Norlyn Manor! My husband and I got married a few weeks ago and and our reception was at the Norlyn Manor. Everything about this place is absolutely beautiful and perfect! When my husband and I toured Norlyn Manor we were blown away. Every other venue we toured just didn't measure up to the incredible feeling we got from Bob and his staff. Their attention to detail is top-notch! The communication was excellent and thorough. I explained to Lynne exactly what I wanted and they delivered. They are attentive, patient, organized, and know how to throw a party! My husband and I, our parents, and all of our guests were treated like royalty the entire night. Of all the weddings and events they have there, I felt as though they treated our wedding as their top priority. They CARE, and they want your night to be special! I would re-live our wedding over again 1,000 times! Norlyn Manor definitely earned a special place in our hearts. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of us!

• Ella

Ella Bennett · Married on 09/15/2018

I would certainly recommend

This venue was recommended to me by a friend from high school. She raved about the good food, great communication beforehand, and attention to detail. I'm not a totally picky person, but I can get pretty anxious about wanting to control everything and "run the show." From the beginning, Joe and the event center staff were very communicative in the process of quotes, contracts, and booking. We were able to have a wonderful wedding at a completely reasonable price, which is nearly impossible in the area. All-inclusive is the way to go! Did not have to worry about a thing. The only extras we had to pay for were cake, photographer, flowers, dj, and smaller things that we wanted like guestbook. The day-of wedding staff was AMAZING. I do not give compliments lightly. I grew up in theatre and they were like the most perfect stage managers any cast or director could ask for. I did not have to worry about a THING. Even the things that I forgot, I just asked if they could do (like I decided not to change for my send-off because I was having too much fun), and they did it with the most efficiency and grace. I cannot say enough good things about them for day-of coordination. Planning a wedding was still stressful (obviously), but there were so few things I had to worry about before because of their comprehensive bridal packet. During, I literally felt like my most trusted companions were taking care of everything with the same care I would give. The food was incredible. Guests were raving about the food and drinks. We requested steak and different sides, and I can honestly say it was one of the best meals of my life. Then, they packed up the leftovers for us and we got to enjoy them all over again the next day! They have weddings down to a formula without everyone feeling like they followed a formula. Our wedding felt unique and our own. We're very grateful to the owner and staff.

Norlyn Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,336.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,863.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 4,601.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,819.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 650
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November

• PhotoInk
    PhotoInk Wedding Photographers

Love, Love, Love to work here! Just around the corner from me!

• "Music By Request" DJ Butlers
    "Music By Request" DJ Butlers Wedding DJs

Gorgeous venue with a fantastic staff. Truly a pleasure to work with!

• Party In A Package
    Party In A Package Wedding Invitations

NORLYN MANOR. LYNN AND JOE ATTEND TO ALL THE DETAILS OF YOUR EVENT. THE STAFF ALWAYS HAD A SMILE. A VENUE THAT YOU FEEL RIGHT AT HOME WITH A GLAMOROUS ATMOSPHERE. MEREDITH AND BRIAN, ROSANNA AND BARRY ENJOYED ALL THE DETAILS. OPENING THE WALL AFTER THE COCKTAIL HOUR TO UNVEIL THE RECEPTION AREA. GUESTS WERE WOWED, LYNN TAKES CARE OF ALL THE DETAILS AND MAKES THE PLANNING PROCESS GO SO SMOOTHLY.

• 4440 State Route 132 Batavia, OH 45103 See on map