Birmingham, AL 35226 Map · Phone number

About nolen photography

If you do anything long enough you begin to see it for what it really is. We’ve been shooting weddings for 4 years now and feel like we’ve wrapped our minds around who we are and why people generally book us. If you’re reading this then you’ve probably got a lot of decisions to make about your wedding and we want the decision to use (or not use) us to be the simplest one you will make. Here are a few things you should know about us:

* We are a husband and wife team. We work (well) together. Every wedding we shoot is covered by both Corey (left) & Erin (right). Don’t worry we leave the kids with the grandparents!

* We are storytellers. From getting ready to leaving the reception we capture images that cover the life, emotion, & reality of the entire wedding day. This is our highest priority.

* We LOVE portraits. We put a lot of time and thought into the location and composition of our informal portraits. The accents to our storytelling are the interesting & unique portraits of the bride and groom and wedding party.

* We are easy to work with. We believe weddings are a celebration and need as little drama as possible. Through tight organization and a laid back attitude we do all we can to make the day go smoothly.

If you’re interested in more information please contact us at infor@nolenphotography.com or give us a call 205-919-1897 and we’ll be happy to provide you a pdf of our wedding packages. In addition we always love to meet prospective wedding clients in person and are available for a consultation.

Follow nolen photography on

npweddingwire
ashlee spencer pass 0070

13 Reviews for nolen photography

Camille · Married on 05/04/2013

This husband and wife team will blow your mind. I promise.

Corey & Erin are a perfect photography match. Their talents are varied, and you are left with the most comprehensive wedding images imaginable. I have the beautiful, classic portraits that I wanted alongside fabulous photojournalist images that tell the story of my wedding day. More than that, they capture images that highlight all the details and emotions of the day.

I wanted them so badly that I hired them and flew them to Napa, California, for my wedding. I don't care where they have to go - you should hire them!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Becca · Married on 10/13/2012

Nolen Photography is Amazing!!!!! They were absolutely wonderful to work with and took incredible pictures!! Still 5 months later everyone in our wedding party/family and friends are raving about how they loved them and how beautiful our photos turned out! They are fabulous with kids and truly make taking many hours of pictures fun!! I was a very type A bride and wanted everything perfect and they truly did not disappoint!! I would recommend this husband and wife team to EVERYONE looking for a photographer! I know I will use them again when I need some beautiful pictures taken!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Allison · Married on 05/12/2012

The Nolens were such a pleasure to work with. We didn't "notice" that they were there, which is a sign of a great photographer. They were very relaxed and made us feel the same way. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Award

nolen photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00