hishands@hishandsphotographs.com, Birmingham, AL 35226 Map · Phone number

About His Hands Photographs

Hello! Thank you for viewing our profile! I'm Samantha and my husband Cory and I make up His Hands Photographs. We're a full-time, family-owned photography business based in Birmingham, Alabama that has specialized in wedding and family portraiture since early 2007. Our Lord, our family, and photography mean everything to us and we'd love to meet with you about your wedding!

While we love Wedding Wire and certainly appreciate everyone they've brought to us over the years, there's no better way to learn more about who we are than on our Blogsite. There you can find all of the information you need such as pricing and contact information. You can also see our latest photographic adventures including a few posts every now and then about our children and family.

We would love for you to call or email us (or Facebook message us, or send us a Tweet, or text us, etc) so we can either meet you and your fiance in person or at least send you some links to actual wedding galleries we've hidden online. The galleries show exactly what you can expect from an entire set of wedding day coverage.

Thank you and take care!

Samantha Ferguson
(205) 862-3374
Blogsite: http://www.hishandsphotographs.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Birmingham-AL/His-Hands-Photographs/34442204574?ref=ts
Twitter: http://twitter.com/hishandsphotos

829f827d5f65ee1a 1227628190281 b118
b00116

10 Reviews for His Hands Photographs

Anna · Married on 05/24/2014

They were INCREDIBLE!!! They were always quick to respond to any questions or suggestions I had, and they got my wedding photos back to me within less than a month and they were absolutely beautiful!! I am so thankful I came across His Hands Photographs, because I couldn't have asked for any better service or photos!!! Also, they literally captured every moment of the day, which is exactly what I wanted! You could definitely tell this was not their first wedding, because they knew exactly what they were doing, and got the posed photos done quickly so that we could actually enjoy or wedding! I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants an amazing photographer who is timely AND has incredible skills, and who can capture every moment of the day!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Tara · Married on 11/20/2010

Holy Smokes! This husband and wife team are incredible! Samantha was the first photographer I met with after doing months of research. After our meeting, I knew that I wanted His Hands Photographs for my wedding. It was definitely an excellent decision! I told Samantha that I wanted a mixture of traditional pictures and non-traditional and she delivered exactly what I wanted! They both have an extraordinary eye for detail and capture them flawlessly. They love to explore the essence of photography.
    I highly recommend His Hands Photographs!!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2009

Samantha is wonderful, and Corey is comic relief! I couldn't have asked for better people. They are so creative and unobtrusive. Thank you for spending your new year with us!

Sent on 01/03/2010