NOLA Ceremonies and Wedding information- Annette Buffone-Officiant

Gretna, LA View map

$180 Typical Price

Personal and affordable officiating services offered in the Greater New Orleans area. Services offered to ALL couples regardless of gender, race or religion.

Your wedding ceremony should reflect you as a couple, which is why all couples review and edit their ceremony material prior to the big day.

Whether you are having an intimate elopement, a last minute ceremony or a large formal wedding we will create a ceremony that is uniquely yours. The number one compliment I receive from couples after the ceremony is how easy things were once they contacted me. I thoroughly enjoy being available to answer questions and hopefully ease your mind throughout the entire process. Being a New Orleans native I can answer questions you have on location and license procedures.

My services include :

• Consultation with you in developing your wedding ceremony until it is just as you like
  • Performing your wedding
  • Delivery of the completed marriage certificate to the courthouse for filing
  • Rehearsal attendance upon request

Please feel free to contact me via phone, text or email.

Annette Buffone - Officiant

nolaceremonies@gmail.com

(504) 940-8103

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$180

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination
Pagan

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

Karen M. Married on 03/25/2019

Wedding vow renewal

She did a fantastic job on our vow renewal! It was personalized to us and touching. I would highly recommend.

NOLA Ceremonies and Wedding information- Annette Buffone-Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Karen. You and Andy were easy to work with and it was such a gorgeous day. The calliope was a great accompaniment!
    Jennifer Married on 04/08/2018
    WOWWWWWW!!!! We could not have asked for a better ceremony! We absolutely loved it and thought Annette was fantastic with the entire thing. Our guests kept asking us who our officiant was and then commented on how engaging and animated she was reading the poem we selected. Of course, everyone loved her true New Orleans accent!

We can't thank you enough for all the help and attention you gave us in the months leading up to the ceremony, but most of all, we are thrilled beyond words that we found a kindred spirit to unite us - both legally and emotionally. We could not have asked for better inspiration.

Our hearts are so happy and filled with joy! Thank you so very much! Zack and Jennifer

NOLA Ceremonies and Wedding information- Annette Buffone-Officiant's reply:

While your wedding definitely had a New Orleans flavor, it was also completely unique. I enjoyed your warmth, style and spirit of adventure! Thank you for allowing me to play a part in your big day!
    Megan Married on 01/12/2018
    Annette was amazing! she made us feel so comfortable and wrote the perfect ceremony for us. It couldn't have been any better!!!

NOLA Ceremonies and Wedding information- Annette Buffone-Officiant's reply:

The Tree of Life was a beautiful setting for your wedding. And your guests did not let the frigid day spoil the mood! Loved it! Thank you for allowing me to help make your day special.

Real Weddings

• Jessie & Matthew
    29 photos · 09/08/2019

Gretna, LA, 70053
Location of (NOLA Ceremonies and Wedding information- Annette Buffone-Officiant)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding