Nocturne in Bloom

Los Angeles, CA View map

$6,625 Typical Price

Nocturne in Bloom is a Los Angeles, California-based fine art floral studio serving the greater Los Angeles region. Since 2014, owner and principal designer Marie Lewis has developed an extensive knowledge of all things floral. She delights in any opportunity to create unique pieces that push boundaries and surpass expectations. This florist creates exquisite, artful, and spellbinding florals for all of their wedding clientele and is known for both their customer service and unique work. Booking Marie as your wedding florist will help ensure a stunning and memorable event for you and your guests.

Nocturne in Bloom is a sustainably-minded floral studio. All of their arrangements and floral installations are created using sustainable mechanics as opposed to toxic floral foam. Whenever possible they source locally or domestically grown flowers and plants. Each month a portion of this florists' proceeds is donated to organizations dedicated to supporting equity and the environment. After consultation and a venue visit, Marie will design and create your wedding florals, as well as provide delivery, setup, and cleanup.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,625

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Brannon
    Brannon R. Married on 06/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most talented, cutting-edge florist in LA!

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Nocturne in Bloom. Marie's vision is so effortless, chic, and beautiful, from bright springy colors to more moody, dark-hued palettes. Everything she makes is sexy and ahead of the style curve -- this ain't your mama's stuffy wedding florist! From the start, she was a dream to work with. Even with all the limitations of a small elopement during a pandemic, she made time to really listen to our vision and executed everything on our wishlist within our budget. She even personally delivered my bridal bouquet and my husband's boutonniere to us the day before our wedding, both smelling and looking fresh and gorgeous. Additionally, she regularly donates a portion of her profits to organizations like Black Lives Matter, Stop AAPI Hate, National Queer & Trans Therapists of Color Network, The Bee Girl, LifeKit LA, and more. Would recommend again & again, 100%!

Nocturne in Bloom's reply:

Thank you for the extremely kind review Brannon! It was such an honor to create the florals for your wedding. I know you two had to edit back a whole lot to make that day happen and I am so glad to have been able to help make it as close to the original plan as was possible. Looking forward to a flower filled post pandemic celebration for you guys!
    Curtis C. Married on 01/06/2020

Impeccable Service in Unprecedented Times

My wife and I were married in the height of the Black Lives Matter protests in the midst of a global pandemic. Needless to say, we had to compromise a lot to make our nuptials happen. Weddings are always going to be stressful, but Nocturne in Bloom was able to caringly meet our personalized needs while simultaneously balancing an ongoing pandemic, city-wide riots, an influx of National Guard troops, and ever-changing legal curfews. To me, that more than proves how Nocturne in Bloom – and, more specifically, Marie – will rise to any occasion through compassion, professionalism, and understanding. For a company to go the extra mile is one thing, but it’s a million times more impressive for someone to circumvent unprecedented times to ensure, despite all odds, that your wedding day is a good one. Marie offered more than I ever expected to find in a wedding vendor, and to this day, I refuse to buy flowers for any occasion from anyone but Nocturne in Bloom.

Nocturne in Bloom's reply:

Thank you Curtis! I know you two had to edit your wedding day down quite a bit but I'm so glad you still went through with it despite it all! So honored to have been even a small part of making that day happen.
    Hosia Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing - the best

Nocturne in Bloom is simply the best. I had a feel but only vague outlines for the florals I wanted, after our consultation Marie came back with a proposal of everything I had dreamed of but couldn’t describe.

As a couple we are one part modern minimalism and one part vintage glam, Nocturne in Bloom merged our styles to create the most stunning arrangements. Neither of us could believe how perfectly we had been captured in flowers and greens!

We had an industrial venue and the florals were the most visually important part of the space. Every arrangement was one of a kind -way better than the Pinterest floral trends of the season- the arrangements are truly pieces of living art

She was also easy and awesome to work with - communicative, timely, organized and super sweet, my day of coordinator raved she was such a great vendor to work with and I never had to have a floral panic leading up to or on the day of our wedding

Nocturne in Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Hosia! It was such a pleasure working with you and Andy on your special day. So glad I could help make an already beautiful celebration just a bit more beautiful!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Serving: Los Angeles and Southern California Los Angeles, CA, 90006
Location of (Nocturne in Bloom)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding