NoblePhoto LLC

Ardmore, AL View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

NoblePhoto LLC is a wedding photography/videography company based in the Tennessee Valley, that services all of the southeast including Middle Tennessee & North Alabama. In 2015, we decided to turn a hobby into a full-time business and opened Noble Photo, which is named after our son, Noble. Our company specializes in engagement and wedding photography. On your special day, we will work together to capture all of the most romantic and candid moments of your wedding. We approach weddings unlike any other vendor.

We simply wanna give you more.

Why?

You.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Amanda Married on 09/29/2018
    Truthfully, finding a good photographer was something I was pretty nervous about. I mean, they're the one that spends all day with you and the people closest to you capturing your most important moments. Well not only did I find one awesome photographer - I found two! Lucas and Brianne are a dream team! They are funny, personable, and really know how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They let us take some silly bridesmaid photos that I could have never planned for and really just let us be ourselves. They are just the nicest people! Brianne even brought me coffee during the reception! Above and beyond, y'all! Lucas was great at communicating with me from the first time I got a quote up until the week of the wedding - a year apart! They even helped us stay within our budget when we decided to keep them around a little longer. Just go ahead and book these two! They are doing this for the joy of doing it and you can tell.
    Catherine Married on 04/20/2018
    Lucas and Brianne were the best! My husband and I loved working with them and cannot get over how amazing our photos turned out. NoblePhoto sent so many and got some truly wonderful candids. They were responsive throughout the whole planning process and put me at ease the day of. Our photos were one of the most important parts of our wedding for my husband and I, and I truly felt that Lucas and Brianne were just as intent on creating the best images they could. They succeeded! I can't recommend them highly enough.
    Jenna Married on 11/18/2017
    This husband and wife team will keep you laughing while getting all the shots you want and more! We had a blast and felt comfortable. Thank you

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

NoblePhoto LLC 1
Exclusive

Ardmore, AL, 38449
Location of (NoblePhoto LLC)

NoblePhoto LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does NoblePhoto LLC include in the starting price?

NoblePhoto LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does NoblePhoto LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

NoblePhoto LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does NoblePhoto LLC offer?

NoblePhoto LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does NoblePhoto LLC offer?

NoblePhoto LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does NoblePhoto LLC offer for wedding events?

NoblePhoto LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend NoblePhoto LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

NoblePhoto LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does NoblePhoto LLC offer?

NoblePhoto LLC currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding