noahtaher Films

Huntington Beach, CA View map

$2,900 Most Popular Price

Based in Huntington Beach, California, noahtaher Films is a wedding videography business. Owner Noah has four years of experience in event cinematography, as well as a background in sound engineering and post-production. Since starting this career, he has documented more than 50 weddings. For an additional fee, this videographer is happy to travel to northern California and further afield.

For noahtaher Films, your wedding video should be filled with all of the emotions of your day. All of his films are optimized for sharing on social media, so you can share the joy you felt with even more people. Noah sets his videos to romantic, atmospheric music to add a professional element. He takes an unobtrusive approach to his work so as not to disrupt the flow of the day. The couple of honor is at the center of everything he does. Some of the features offered by noahtaher Films include:

• Drone footage
  • Raw footage
  • Digital downloads
  • USB flash drives and hard drives

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2900

Highlight Video

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Megan
    Megan V. Married on 12/07/2019

Worth every penny!

I was in a puddle of tears the first time I watched the wedding video Noah had created for us. He captured our day beautifully and with such intention. Even though I didn’t know Noah before shooting our intimate day, he felt like a friend, making us feel so comfortable and taken care of. We are so proud to share our video every time and we really feel like we get to relive the best parts of the day whenever we watch. Noah’s work is worth every penny!

noahtaher Films's reply:

I'll never forget the photo you sent me of tears down your face after watching it for the first time! Hahaha thank you Megan.
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 11/17/2019

Highly recommend!

Noah was such a blessing to work with! He went above and beyond to create the most beautiful video of our wedding day. He was super responsive and had such a great attitude. Not to mention how quickly he finished our video. I was shocked when he sent me our video because I was expecting it to take so much longer. I would highly recommend hiring Noah. You won’t be disappointed.

noahtaher Films's reply:

Thanks Taylor! You and Anthony made it to my featured icon wedding thumbnail! Tons of fun in North Carolina with you guys.

Pricing

noahtaher Films Price Rates

Team

Noah Taher
Noah Taher
Owner & Cinematographer

Hey it's Noah! I’m a 25 year old freelancing in the film/photo industry in SoCal. I was born & raised in Grand Rapids, MI with strong faith that God pointed me to a life in the industry of film/photo.

My favoite thing about shooting weddings is the people. I live for interactions with other people & cultures - I love it! There's nothing better than telling stories creatively and with joy.

My goal is to bring weddings, causes, bands/artists, and products to life with relevant and accurate media.

Fun Facts: I'm self-taught, also a guitarist, have a bachelors degree in computer science, and absolutely a coffee connoisseur! Haha

West Coast Hwy Huntington Beach, CA, 92648
Location of (noahtaher Films)
Alla Rd Los Angeles, CA, 90066 See on map