5010 N. Wolcott Ave., Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number

About No Frills Weddings

About The Photographer
Packages

Gary Ward

When I was just starting out as a photographer, one of my first jobs was to photograph Jill's wedding. She was the daughter of one of my photography professors at the University of Illinois. I think I was more nervous than she was, but I discovered I had talent and an eye. I was very young and inexperienced, but I stayed focused on the job, which was to capture the spirit of the day, along with the love and joy of the bride and groom and all the guests. The thing that I love about shooting weddings today is the same thing I loved back then, which is working with each couple to capture the unique character of their wedding day without all the frills. Just great moments, captured in great photographs.

My concept with No Frills Weddings is to give YOU control of your wedding photographs. With all the images of your day burned to DVD, you have the ability to post online, get reprints of any size, and share with friends without having all the expense of expensive wedding photographers--but you still get the same great images!

Main Package $995

My pricing is structured so that you pay for only the services you want. The basic package includes six hours of shooting time on your wedding day with all high-resolution photos delivered to you electronically on DVD so you can get prints, share them over the Internet, or edit and save them as you like. Custom prints, retouching, professional album presentation, and a variety of other services are available at an additional cost.

Be sure to check out our sample albums and visit our contact page to schedule a consultation and learn more about how you can get great wedding photography, without all the unnecessary expense.

Corwin014
Corwin001
Corwin002

1 Reviews for No Frills Weddings

Eva · Married on 10/06/2006

My husband and I were extremely happy with Gary's ability to capture our special day! We wanted a photographer who could get the perfect photos without interrupting the moment, and Gary managed to exceed our expectations. We also loved that we had control over the digital images so we could easily share our wedding photos with family and friends. Choosing Gary was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding.

No Frills Weddings FAQ