NJohnston Weddings

Dobbs Ferry, NY View map

Nathaniel Johnston has had the pleasure of capturing beautiful images of scores of weddings. And he's loved every one of them. He feels honored to play such an important role, and he delivers professionalism, compassion, and yeah, awesome pictures the bride and groom will love forever.

Don't hesitate to reach out to if you have any questions. Call Nathaniel at 323-371-6633 or email him at njohnstonphoto@gmail.com.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• User2913501 2+ years ago
    Loved the quality of service and attention to details.
    Krissy Married on 10/31/2015
    We are so happy to have found Nathaniel. He loves what he does and it shows. He arrived early and was in all the places we needed him to be, got all the shots we requested and most importantly he made my husband I feel comfortable. He never got in the way of our guests but managed to catch all the magic. he is very straight forward with his cost and lays all the options out clearly. Very prompt with his responses and goes out of his way. Very professional but also added to our party. Loved him!
    Amy Married on 12/02/2014
    Nathaniel was the best photographer and videographer we could have asked for. He was courteous and professional and knew how to catch the special moments and make everyone feel at ease. I love our photos and have amazing memories beciase of his work! Can't recommend him enough!!

Whitney Events Whitney Events Wedding Planners

I am very fortunate to have found such an amazing photographer like Nathaniel Johnston. Having connected with him a few years ago, through a bride and groom, I have now worked with him on many occasions, referring his services to as many clients as I can. His work is flawless, his patience is a virtue and he personality radiates in his images. Nathaniel captures the glow of a bride, the pride and happiness of the groom and the memories that the families are creating at each wedding. He is vendor that will come too as many walk through of the space, on his own, or with the group and will meet with the couples as many times as necessary to make sure the comfort level and security is there that is required to have a monumental day. He is my go to Photographer! Thank you for always making my events effortless.

Hudson Valley Interfaith Minister Hudson Valley Interfaith Minister Wedding Officiants

Take one look at Nathaniel's photos and you'll see why I'm endorsing him. His work is superb. Nathaniel's use of light, color, texture, all combine to make his photographs stunning and rich. Plus, he's a lovely person: warm and responsive and an all round great guy. I highly recommend Nathaniel. I'd hire him in an instant if I needed a photographer.

Dobbs Ferry, 10522
Location of (NJohnston Weddings)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding