Tomball, TX 77377 Map · Phone number

About Nikova Floral

Artistry, passion and knowledge are also elements vital to wedding floral design. Striking colors, rich textures, lingering scents and inspired design combined to make wedding flowers by Nikova Floral extraordinary. And with more than 15 years of professional design experience from areas around the world like Europe and the Far East and now Houston, TX, we are committed in providing you with amazing floral designs and personal service that is unsurpassed. From the initial consultation to your wedding day, Nikova Floral will make your wedding flowers truly an expression of your dreams and a day to remember all your life.

C1 IMG 9586
main 1

4 Reviews for Nikova Floral

• Snoangel982

Monica · Married on 04/17/2009

I recommend Elaina to any bride. She was amazing and the flowers were the best of the day. When I saw my bouqet, I wanted to cry. It was exactly how I had described to her. The reception looked great and the ceremony looked amazing. I liked the idea that she had. My colors were orange and apple green. Elaina suggested white and sage for the ceremony to make it look elegant and the bright colors for the reception. I am recommending her to everyone...a plus we had with her was that she lived in our set of neighborhoods so we would always meet up at Panera.

Sent on 05/10/2009

Vicky · Married on 03/21/2009

Elena Nikova has a talent in flower arrangements, and it clearly shows in her work. She is a dedicated professional and really strives to meet your requests. One of my requests was to tie a bloom to the back of each chair with ribbon (in an effort to match the garden-like style of my venue). She agreed and did that by hand herself for all 150 chairs. I was impressed with the consistency of her work, especially for one pair of hands; I noticed no loose bloom or lack of effort. The flowers she used were fresh and diverse - from my altar arrangements to each bouquet. Her prices are reasonable and she really worked with me when I shared my budget constraints. We received a lot of compliments on our flowers, and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/03/2009

Jacquelyn · Married on 01/19/2008

Absolutley amazing! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and more!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2008