7 Trakenner Walk, Sewell, NJ 08080 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Nikki Marie Makeup Artistry

Nikki Marie Makeup Artistry is an on-location hair and makeup service based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Nikki Marie and her team of hair and makeup stylists believe that the first thing people see on your big day—your face—reveals your true beauty from within, and with Nikki and her team, they can make sure you’re absolutely glowing. By analyzing your features, Nikki will decide what look would look best to enhance your natural beauty. From natural makeup to bolder more glamorous looks, Nikki and her team can help you look and feel beautiful for your wedding day.

Nikki and her team can come to you to make the makeup and hairstyling process as stress-free as possible. Consultations and trials are also available so that you can discuss your desired beauty look. As well as updos and styling, some of the makeup services offered to you and your wedding party include:

• Airbrush makeup

15 Reviews for Nikki Marie Makeup Artistry

• Katie

Katie Keller · Getting married on 06/10/2020

True Talent!

I'm so glad to have met Nikki through a mutual friend, not long before my wedding. She is a great person and a true talent! I hardly ever wear makeup so I was a little nervous when it came to choosing an artist for my big day. I wanted a natural look and boy did Nikki nail it! I lost track of how many compliments I received! She was so professional, responsive and helpful throughout. And made my bridal party (and moms) look like rock stars too! I would recommend her over and over again for any special occasion!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Rachel Bintliff · Married on 01/04/2020

Would Highly Recommend!

Nikki had her plate full doing makeup for me, 5 of my bridesmaids and my mom. She did such an amazing job on all of us. Our makeup not only looked amazing in photos but looked just as good in person too. She did such an amazing job, and was still able to get us all finished in time too. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Nikki Marie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Rachel,

Thank you so much for the review! I had such a wonderful time with you and your bridal party, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy I was able to be a part of your special day, and I hope to glam up your gorgeous face again one day soon! Cheers to many years of wedded bliss for the new Mr & Mrs! Congratulations!!!! Xoxo

Love,
    Nikki
  • Natalie · Married on 01/01/2020

Nikki is hands down one of the best makeup artists I've ever had the pleasure of having to do my makeup. I am extremely picky when it comes to how I like my makeup done and she listened to every request and concern I had. She was also very professional and punctual. I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding and she really made the day special for not only my sister, but for the whole wedding party. She listened to everyone's request and thoroughly executed whatever was asked for. I would highly recommend Nikki for any type of makeup service that you'd be interested in! She would be fantastic for date night, prom, and even weddings.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Nikki Marie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Natalie,

Thank you so much for choosing Nikki Marie Makeup Artistry for your sister's big day! It was such an honor and a pleasure working with you and your group of beautiful ladies. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, and I could see the glow from within radiate through every smile after finishing each makeup application. I hope you all had a wonderful day, and I look forward to working with you again soon!

Best Wishes,
    Nikki Marie

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nikki Marie Makeup Artistry Pricing

Nikki Marie Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Nikki Marie Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• ALY KULER Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Nikki at Wyndham Philadelphia Hotel and it was absolutely amazing to be working with. I was amazed by the work she were doing to the bride. I quickly started capturing photos of her work and they she was very helpful and give me space and time to capture my shots as I want. Her work is flawless and her attitude was the best she is very friendly. I really liked the result of her work and the bride was so happy and feeling herself. She also was very organized and had everyone's makeup done on time and flawlessly. She even waited over her time for me to capture some extra shots. I highly recommend her for your special day or event you will be happy to choose her and I would love to work with her again in future.

• 7 Trakenner Walk Sewell, NJ, 08080 See on map
    Location of (Nikki Marie Makeup Artistry)