address, Cary, NC 27511 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,400
  • Pricing

About Nikki Gibson Photography

AVAILABILITY FOR SHORT NOTICE 2020 WEDDINGS AND ELOPEMENTS

CONTACT ME NOW FOR JAN-MAY 2021!

I’m all about fun, authentic, natural looking images that capture the beauty and heart of your wedding day. I love the candid, genuine moments as well as telling you “stand here this light is amazing!” I love getting to know my couples and building relationships with my clients is my favorite part of my job! I like taking photos in beautiful places and having fun in the process. Wanna get married on top of a mountain with crazy views? Want to say your vows in a beautiful church? Let’s do it, and everything in between!

What’s Offered
Truly, we can do anything! I have basic packages that we can work from and you can customize your day to fit your needs. Things that are standard: digital files, high-resolution images, engagement or bridal session, online gallery.

A Little About Me
I am so passionate about your wedding day being about you. I know that every love story is unique and I want to capture the special love that you two have! I'm a huge fan of natural, authentic connection because I think those are the moments where your love shines through (and don't worry, I'll help you get relaxed in front of the camera). I'm also a big fan of beautiful views and nature. My favorite views probably ever are on the Pacific Coast Highway in California, I'm talking Big Sur kinda views. And Yosemite *heart eyes*. My favorite shows are Outlander and New Girl and I think pets are one of the greatest joys in life. I look forward to getting to know a little about you!

Follow Nikki Gibson Photography on

2 Reviews for Nikki Gibson Photography

• Hunter

Hunter Grooms · Married on 05/10/2019

Professional, but Familiar!

Nikki photographed our wedding in October, and she was the perfect fit for us! We weren't looking for someone that was too over the top and demanding, but we DID want them to be organized, friendly, and clearly professional. Nikki fit that bill perfectly! She had her own shot-list that she made sure to get, and did so in an efficient manner. She coordinated before the wedding what shots we specifically would want, but even so she was flexible in the moment to add in additional shots that we wanted. She was present enough to tell us where to go, when, but wasn't too demanding that it felt like she was taking over the day. Overall, she felt like a friendly face that knew exactly what to do, and how to do it! Could not recommend more.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Nikki Gibson Photography's reply:

It was truly more than a joy to capture your wedding day, Hunter and Sam! Thank you for letting me be a part of your amazing wedding day!

Nikki Gibson Photography Pricing

Nikki Gibson Photography Price Rates

Nikki Gibson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• address Cary, NC, 27511 See on map
    Location of (Nikki Gibson Photography)

Nikki Gibson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nikki Gibson Photography include in the starting price?

Nikki Gibson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nikki Gibson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nikki Gibson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nikki Gibson Photography offer?

Nikki Gibson Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural

What photography services does Nikki Gibson Photography offer?

Nikki Gibson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nikki Gibson Photography offer for wedding events?

Nikki Gibson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Nikki Gibson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nikki Gibson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.