Nicole White

Annapolis, MD View map

In addition to doing hair 4 days a week in salon, I also provide on-site bridal styling services. I've been in a salon for 14 years and doing hair for 10.

I especially enjoy the creativity and beauty that I get to bring to someones special day and I love being a part of making everyone feel gorgeous and look their best for your wedding! I can accommodate large groups, and when timing calls for it my assistant will join me. Additionally, if you need, the award-winning make-up artist I reccomend is beyond phenomenal!

Thank you for taking the time to check me out, I look forward to hearing from you :)

• User1311257 2+ years ago
    Nicole does amazing work! She is so personable and consistently exceeds her clients expectations.
    Amber Married on 09/09/2012
    Nicole is absolutely AMAZING! I can not say enough wonderful things about her. She was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She put me at ease answering any questions I had and was extremely flexible with my schedule. When I met her for my trial it was like I have known her for years and I felt so comfortable. She gave me a look I had wanted but even better. The day of my wedding she showed up early and did several of my girls hair and mine. All of my girls loved their hair and mine was PERFECT. If you want to be put at ease and have the most beautiful hair for your wedding look no further, Nicole is your girl. She was extremely professional, but fun at the same time. I have now made her my hair dresser along with my Husband, Mother and Father :) Thanks Nicole for making my big day run that much smoother and for making me feel like a princess!
    Amy Married on 09/08/2012
    Nicole is absolutely wonderful and does an amazing job with wedding hair!!! She is so much fun and laid back which makes the big day feel less stressful, just what a bride needs!! She's responsive, listens to your ideas, punctual, and again just overall fun to be around!! I would highly recommend her for anyone's big day, you wont be disappointed!!!

Annapolis, 21401
Location of (Nicole White)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding