Olathe, KS 66062 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Photography

www.nicole-photo.com Nicole Photography located in Olathe, KS (Kansas City Area) focuses on portrait photography. I absolutely love taking pictures of people. You could say it is more of my passion than my job. My interest in photography started in 9th grade developing black and white pictures in a yearbook class. After high school, I went to Central Missouri State University and graduated with my degree in photography. Now, I am blessed to be able to become part of so many families by photographing the big events in their lives. I hope to get the opportunity to provide photographs for your family for years to come.

Follow Nicole Photography on

a55e469eb48c3339 1334717370343 502
jdwedding
MH20
a55e469eb48c3339 1334717370343 502

Nicole Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Olathe, 66062 See on map