Nicole Chan Photography

Boston, MA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

I’M THE BOSTON WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER FOR THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE AWKWARD IN FRONT OF A CAMERA

I’m described as a serial fried chicken eater, positivity engager, and lover of bad puns. I speak quickly (so keep up) and am more excited about your wedding cake than you are.

I wan’t always a Boston wedding photographer. I studied finance and computer science and started my career as a management consultant.Photography was always in my life and I photographed everything – families, headshots, nightclubs, and was even a staff photographer for Playboy for 8 years. So why weddings, you ask? I believe in the power of commitment, meaningful moments… and I really like cake. Yeah… I’m really just here for the cake.

-------------

Nicole Chan, a Boston wedding photographer, creates an earnest narrative of the moments you didn’t even know existed. Scroll through her portfolio, and you will feel like the proverbial fly on the wall, drunk on love. Her photographs, full of personality and creativity, is a reflection of you. She promises to approach your wedding day with an open heart and looks forward to creating authentic images for you and your family.

Nicole is an award-winning member of the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers (ISPWP) and World Photojournalist Association (WJPA). She has been named 2016 Top 100 Wedding photographers in the US and BrideBox’s Top 20 Wedding Photographers. Her photographs have been published in Grace Ormonde, The Boston Globe, Martha Stewart Weddings, The New York Times, and more.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Alex Y. Getting married on 07/08/2023

Absolutely Amazing Photos and Experience

We booked an engagement shoot with Nicole. We had such a great experience from the initial booking through receiving the photos. We were really nervous as this was the first time we've ever posed for professional photographs, but Nicole was amazing. She was so friendly and personable and her directions were so great it put us at ease almost immediately. She has a great eye and was able to find backdrops and compositions that really made out photos pop with contrast, complemented our outfits, and really showed the candid emotions on our faces. It also was great to know that she had so much experience photographing cultural and fusion weddings (I'm Chinese and my fiancée is Indian), and truly understood some of the difficulties we had planning a fusion wedding. We received the edited photos faster than I could imagine on the same day. We would not hesitate to recommend Nicole Chan Photography to anyone getting married!
    Paula E. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience. Made us feel really comfortable

Nicole is amazing! We booked her to do our wedding this month and are so glad we did. We loved her artistic eye and the way she was able to capture every little moment in a very natural way. She was so great with all our friends and family and made everyone feel really comfortable the whole time. We got so many fantastic pictures we couldn't be happier. My husband and I don't overly love being photographed a lot but she made us laugh and really enjoy every moment. Thanks so much!
  • Rio
    Rio L. Married on 06/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kind, professional, and organized team that produce amazing photos!

Nicole and her team were incredible at my wedding. They showed up just as me and my bridal party were getting our makeup done and started capturing the magical moments. She and her assistant were super organized and captured all the family photos before the ceremony started. During and after the ceremony, you could barely tell they were there save for a few times she pulled me and my friends aside for other group photos.
    I would highly recommend Nicole Chan Photography as they are kind, professional, and produce stunning photos.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Boston, MA, 02116
Location of (Nicole Chan Photography)

Nicole Chan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nicole Chan Photography include in the starting price?

Nicole Chan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nicole Chan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nicole Chan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nicole Chan Photography offer?

Nicole Chan Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nicole Chan Photography offer?

Nicole Chan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nicole Chan Photography offer for wedding events?

Nicole Chan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Nicole Chan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nicole Chan Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding