Nicki Metcalf Photography

Richmond, VA View map
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Hi Friend!

My name is Nicki and I am a "Hokie" at heart but a James Madison graduate. I majored in Art with a concentration in photography and wouldn't have it any other way. It wasn't until I met my husband that I started my photography business and I am beyond grateful for him suggesting it. I am a "people person" and love stories so the fact that I get to document your story from beginning to end is such a delight and beyond fun for me. Speaking of stories, no couples journey is the same, that's why I love what I do. Because I get a little glimpse into your life and it's like no other. I get to hear the past, engage in the presence, and watch the future unfold. With all that combined, I step into your wedding day with an idea of who you are to fuel your images I capture. My work has a documentary style that is bright, mimicks film, and captures the small details that make up the big picture. I do a lite edit on images so they are as close to your memory as possible. I believe in the "candid" moments, but don't get me wrong, I won't leave you high and dry either. I will help guide you into the best possible poses that flatter you and your sweetie but also step back to let the natural essense of who you are and let it all unfold. It would be an honor to document your journey to the alter and create lasting memories you can look back on when you are older.

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER

-I love vintage items and thrift stores

-My favorite drink is a Green Tea Frap from Starbucks

-I'm obsessed with dogs and have a labradoode named Hokie

-I'm a mamma to my sweet boy Tux

-I'm also an artist and paint abstract pieces

-My favorite movie is...well I have two- Forest Gump & A Christmas Story

-My husband and I are complete opposites (he is an engineer and I am super creative)

-I'm obsessed with all things California

-I have 90's music playing all the time and some Bob Marley too

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3300.00

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Diane
    Diane Married on 10/19/2019

Best Decision we made!

Nicki is wonderful! Not only is she talent and fun, she is passionate and warm and can make anyone feel comfortable in front of a camera. She shot our rehearsal dinner and wedding and I can't get over how incredible the photos are. She was a saving grace during the planning period and on the day itself she made me and my husband feel so comfortable. Not only did she capture our wedding perfectly, she also somehow managed to navigate my big messy family and get them in line. It was truly remarkable. I cannot recommend Nicki enough! We are so thankful for her and her passion for capturing the most special day of a couple's life!
    Anthony N. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!

Nicki is a talented photographer. Not only is she a great photographer, but she is also a wonderful person to be with and have for your event. On our wedding day, Nicki was very punctual and her professionalism shined brightly throughout the entire day. Our pictures were of excellent quality and were beautiful. I will definitely recommend her to anyone I come into contact with. My wife and I were very pleased to have had the privilege to work with Nicki. She made our day very special and we love her :)
    Hailey V. Married on 09/21/2019

Loved loved loved!

As soon as we met Nicki we knew that she would be the perfect photographer to have on our wedding day!! We loved how comfortable she made us feel while we were taking pictures ! Not only was she SO patient (we had a very rowdy wedding party) she was calm, organized and made us all belly laugh at the perfect times! Our pictures have turned out amazing and she got them back to us SO fast! Seriously, she’s the best! Having her on our wedding day was the best decision we made !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Nicki Metcalf Photography Price Rates

Transformations Artistry Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicki is such a ball of fun! Not only does she expertly capture meaningful moments, but she also creates a happy, joyful environment with any given group of people and makes photographing bridal parties seamless and thrilling!

801 Maple Ave Richmond, VA, 23226
5403920285

Monday-Thur 9:00-4:00pm
Location of (Nicki Metcalf Photography)

Nicki Metcalf Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nicki Metcalf Photography include in the starting price?

Nicki Metcalf Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nicki Metcalf Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nicki Metcalf Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nicki Metcalf Photography offer?

Nicki Metcalf Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nicki Metcalf Photography offer?

Nicki Metcalf Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nicki Metcalf Photography offer for wedding events?

Nicki Metcalf Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Nicki Metcalf Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nicki Metcalf Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding