801 Maple Ave, Richmond, VA 23226 Map · Phone number

Nicki Metcalf Photography 1
Nicki Metcalf Photography 2
Nicki Metcalf Photography 3

Niki · Married on 09/15/2018

Nicki was a dream to work with. From our first glance at her online portfolio, we were captivated by her documentary style and the way she captured the energy of each shot, both in black and white and in color.

We connected quickly and easily with Nicki first over a FaceTime call, and then by email and text. She was super sweet, extremely responsive, asked great questions and was flexible and compassionate when we the weather forced us to change our venue at the 11th hour to a place none of us had been before. She didn’t miss a beat and scoped out a new first look spot and set up the space for our family portraits.

We are super pleased with our engagement photos where she guided us in posing as well as captured our natural style, and shot a few fun ones where we were dancing. She also shot our rehearsal dinner and turned the photos around quickly! We are so thrilled with those and know that if they’re an indication of the wedding pics, we are going to love them!! We cannot wait to see the full online gallery, and are so excited for her to create our bound wedding album.

Thank you, Nicki!!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Nicki Metcalf Photography 4
    Nicki Metcalf Photography 5

Emma · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I are so very lucky to have found Nicki to photograph our engagement shoot and wedding. We were nervous about wedding photos, because we don't particularly like getting our pictures taken, and don't find ourselves to be very photogenic! Therefore, feeling comfortable and relaxed with a photographer was extremely important to us. Before booking Nicki, we met her for dinner and instantly felt connected. Besides being extremely talented, she's one of the kindest people we've met! Nicki was great to work with during our engagement pictures (which I highly suggest doing with Nicki before the wedding so you both can get used to each other's styles beforehand). She made us feel comfortable and relaxed, and captured some of our favorite pictures of us, and was able to turn around the pictures quickly! On the day of our wedding, Nicki and her husband Dre were amazing. Our wedding party even commented on how fun they were to work with. Nicki and Dre were professional, efficient, and comforting. Nicki was able to turn the pictures around quickly, and we couldn't be happier with the results. They are stunning, and such a great way to capture the memories of our special day. Nicki's photography style, which I'd describe as romantic, soft, and "vintagey" were what originally drew me to her. Our pictures definitely lived up to her beautiful work!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Karyn · Married on 09/29/2017

When I first heard of Nicki Metcalf it was as a referral from my wedding hair and makeup stylist, Emily Artistry. Nicki Metcalf photography was an excellent choice for our wedding and engagement photography. Nicki is extremely artistic and has an excellent eye for balance in each photos composition. She caught stunning images in the most difficult lighting situations and we could trust her on all levels: discretion, talent, thoroughness, fairness, timeliness among other things. Nicki was patient, kind and a delight to work with. She really congealed with the whole wedding party and we all enjoyed the photography process which was swift and seamless.

When I think back to my wedding and engagement shoot, my memories are gladly accompanied by the images that Nicki and her husband captured for my husband and I on those days. My husband and I are so blessed by the countless artistic and sentimental photos that Nicki was able to give to us. She's fantastic. We especially love the candid shots!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Nicki Metcalf Photography 6

Award

Nicki Metcalf Photography Pricing

Nicki Metcalf Photography Price Rates

Nicki Metcalf Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicki is such a ball of fun! Not only does she expertly capture meaningful moments, but she also creates a happy, joyful environment with any given group of people and makes photographing bridal parties seamless and thrilling!

• 801 Maple Ave Richmond, 23226 See on map