Nick Scott - Exceeding Your Expectations

Charleston, WV View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Nick Scott grew up in South Lebanon, Ohio just outside of Cincinnati. Nick started his entertainment career in his home town working in both live radio and DJ events beginning in 2002. While in Cincinnati he worked as an Radio Personality on THE REBEL 105.9, WARM 98.5, Q102 CINCINNATI and ELECTRIC 102.7 CHARLESTON, WV. Nick is a guest mix show DJ for nationally syndicated Kidd Kraddick in the Morning (KiddNation) radio show, the United States Armed Forces Network, and contributes mix show segments to several Sirius XM channels.

Behind the turntables Nick has opened for or in support of National Recording Artists such as Florida Georgia Line, Earth Wind & Fire, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Flo Rida, Salt N Pepa, and Nick Lachey to name a few. Nick has performed at many notable East Coast events such as Girls Night Out WV, the Color Vibe, Color My College, The Greenbrier Classic, and a match between Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi.

Nick’s wedding and event career began in 2002 at the Woodlands Reception Hall in Cincinnati, OH. Nick has served as a consultant or a resident DJ at several different night clubs including Metropolis Nightclub in Cincinnati and Impulse Nightclub in Charleston.Since starting his career Nick has performed at over 1,000 formal events and countless nightlife bookings. Nick is a multi year winner of the Wedding Wire Couples’ Choice Award for the State of West Virginia.

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Kelsey
    Kelsey C. Married on 06/04/2022

June 4th, 2022

Nick Scott was hands down one of my favorite parts of my wedding other than getting hitched! This guy knows how to make a wedding run smoothly!!! I never wanted to leave the dance floor. Everyone I have spoken to after my wedding said how wonderful he is, he was the talk of the evening. I even told my sister and Kacy that they will be picking their wedding dates when the time comes based around what Nick will have available!! Nick delivered, my expectations were already set high due to how many people reached out once I announced who my DJ was and had nothing but positive things to say! Nick especially delivered with my stranger things request!! The guy is poised, mannered, and knows how to make a celebration flow. I won’t ever be able to thank him enough!
    Crystal N. Married on 05/28/2022

Party time!

The day I found out the wedding date for my daughter I contacted Nick! He’s absolutely amazing! Stayed in touch over the year of us planning the wedding. Nick is very professional but at the same time laid back. He made it all flow seamlessly. We had the best time and man he hit the music spot on! If you get the chance use Nick I promise you won’t be sorry!
    Daisy N. Married on 05/28/2022

Phenomenal

Nick was so amazing! We danced our butts off! He was so understanding and flexible throughout the whole process. I will ALWAYS recommend him for every event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

817 Suncreast Pl. Charleston, WV, 25301
Location of (Nick Scott - Exceeding Your Expectations)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding