Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ Reviews

63 Reviews for Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ

• Josh

Josh Williams · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Professional, Detail Oriented, Stress-Free

Nick was very professional and detail oriented throughout the entire process of putting together our wedding. His ability to coordinate with the photographer, event planner and ourselves was an invaluable skill that you probably won’t find with other DJs. He was early to the venue, he was very well dressed as a lot of our guests made glowing comments, and his ability to tailor the music selection to the ebbs and flows of the evening was spectacular. If I could change one thing, I would have given him a bigger tip. You won’t realize how valuable his work ethic is until the night is over and you realize how stress-free you were because he was so prepared.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Alex & Courtney Elkins · Married on 11/07/2020

More than a DJ

Our wedding was originally planned for April 2020 in the heart of the pandemic crisis. We were heart broken over having to postpone our special day to November. However, Nick Scott was there & worked with us closely & intently to make sure we were going to have a smooth & painless time rescheduling everything. He gives 1000% in his services & provides top tier professionalism as well. He assures that everyone is having the time of their lives & gives an escape from reality even while in the midst of a global pandemic. I can’t give enough thanks for what he has done.

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Williams · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolute Blast

Our wedding was amazing! Nick made sure everyone heard us during the ceremony and kept the dancing going all night for the reception. I couldn’t believe how well he made the night flow! I’m so glad he was there to help us run everything!!!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Savannah

Savannah Milligan · Married on 10/10/2020

A fantastic DJ

Nick was extremely interactive at the wedding and kept everything running smoothly. He communicated with us often and was great about keeping us in the know. We had no idea how to run the wedding and Nick kept us on track. With our wedding Being in the middle of this COVID-19 scare, people left fairly early; however, Nick had the people that stayed dancing until our venue kicked us out. Nick adapted extremely well and edited one of our songs just a few hours before the wedding. He hit every song we requested on the mark. One of the best DJs I have seen at any event and worth every penny.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Mikayla

Mikayla White · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing, talented, and fun!

Kept the party upbeat & alive! Helped with keeping the schedule on track. Received many compliments from guests at my wedding of the DJ.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Brown Wedding · Married on 08/29/2020

10 Star DJ!!

5 stars is simply not good enough for this DJ! I would give him a “10 star rating”. We couldn’t have wished for a better wedding DJ. He kept the whole event flowing perfectly and played all the right tracks. It was the kind of music that kept everyone dancing and having a great time! Just can’t thank you enough Nick Scott!!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Caity Slider · Married on 08/21/2020

10/10 amazing

You not only don’t want to miss Nick’s amazing skills and professional set up but his personality. Our wedding was smaller due to COVID but Nick kept someone on the dance floor the whole time. He kept everything on track so I didn’t have to worry about the time. He also interacted like he was a friend we had know for years. Very easy to talk to. With COVID we had to flip flop our dates 3 times. He was very accommodating and so quick to answer any questions I had. I would recommend him to anyone. There’s many things you can skip out on in a wedding, but don’t miss out on an amazing DJ like Nick!

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Katrina

Katrina Koopsma · Married on 08/08/2020

Exceptional DJ

Nick was awesome at reading the crowd, keeping everyone on the dance floor and making sure we were happy and having a good time as well. Could not have asked for a better DJ and with great prices.

Sent on 08/10/2020

Sophia Wagner · Married on 07/25/2020

We loved working with Nick!

Nick was awesome from our first phone conversation to the very end of our wedding! He was very easy to work with, very organized and professional. All our our guest keep talking about how great our DJ was! We can't recommend Nick enough!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Myranda Burdette · Married on 07/11/2020

Wedding reception

Ceremony & reception music was perfect! He performance exceeding my expectations! All of my guests are pleased & said that was one of the best receptions they had been to!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Will

Will Legg · Married on 07/04/2020

Worth Every Penny !!

When we reached out to multiple DJs on Wedding Wire, Nick was the first to respond, and after one phone call I knew he was our guy. He took note of every request that we had, gave his advice when asked, and set everything up perfectly for what we had planned. With his direction, the reception went as smooth as we could have possibly hoped, and our guests' attention remained captured all throughout. The music selection was flawless, playing perfectly on the crowd and keeping the dance floor full all night. In my opinion, Nick is the best in the business and will be the DJ I use at all my future events. My wife and I can't think him enough for making our wedding night the party of a lifetime.

Sent on 07/07/2020

Jessyca Rich · Married on 01/04/2020

Wedding DJ

Nick Scott was the DJ for our wedding and he was wonderful to work with! Very personable, professional, and made sure both my groom and I and our guests had a great time! He was interactive with the crowd and got them involved, while as making sure we got everything we wanted! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Benjamin

Benjamin King · Married on 12/10/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ

Nick was incredible. If we could have made this night last forever, we would have begged him to go all night. Keep being the greatest DJ in WV.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki Aleshire · Married on 12/01/2019

Ward Wedding

Nick kept the night rolling and made everything go so smoothly! He honored every request and was such a huge factor in our perfect wedding. We couldn’t have picked a better DJ!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Hayden

Hayden Holstine · Married on 11/23/2019

Couldn't have been better!

A DJ is a vital part of a wedding reception, and if you're looking for the best it's undoubtedly Nick Scott. Our reception couldn't have been more enjoyable. Even weeks after the wedding our friends still talk about how great the reception was! The setup was awesome and the lights were very cool. His knowledge and experience in the business is immeasurable. Thank you so much Nick!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Donna Holstine · Married on 11/23/2019

Nick Scott Is An Amazing DJ

My son’s wedding reception was amazing because of Nick Scott! Nick Scott was professional, extremely talented at what he does, and kept everyone on the dance floor! He was very attentive to what the bride and groom had in mind for the reception and he took care of everything making it a stress free event. Everyone had a blast! Thank you Nick Scott!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Jesse

Jesse · Married on 11/23/2019

Our night was perfect!

After my husband and I got engaged and we started the planning process we automatically knew that we wanted Nick Scott to DJ our wedding. Our reception was everything a bride hoped for it to be. Nick made sure to make it stress free for us and did a wonderful job making sure everything was taken care of. Our friends and family still talks about how great our reception was! We will always recommend Nick!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • X

Xinyao Tignor · Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommend

Nick is an excellent DJ. He is very professional and organized our wedding so well. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Stephen Tignor · Married on 11/02/2019

Very professional

He made our wedding day, a day to remember FOREVER. He is a very professional DJ who can really bring good vibes and lit music to the your wedding. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Mari · Married on 10/12/2019

Best DJ for our wedding!

We had Nick Scott as the DJ for our wedding! He was amazing! We had lots of curveballs thrown at us that day from food not being there on time and the cake starting to melt and he helped us make the whole evening as smooth as possible. He was great entertainment and even let my husband come behind and play with the turntables for a few minutes!! He downloaded multiple songs for us because he didn’t have them! He went above and beyond the call of duty!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Alysia

Alysia Burdette · Married on 10/05/2019

I was highly impressed, and so appreciative of Nick. He absolutely killed it.

Nick was absolutely amazing! Very quick to respond to all my concerns and questions. He did our ceremony and reception and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Very professional, yet such a cool and down to earth guy to talk to/hang out with. He kept the guest dancing and made sure to keep the bride and groom in line on what to do next. All of my guests and family LOVED him. I HIGHLY recommend using him for all of your DJ needs. He truly helped to make our wedding amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Rob Spille · Married on 09/14/2019

Epic Night

Nick delivered!! He took our ideas and plans and turned them into a masterpiece. From the very start he controlled the atmosphere with his lighting, his variety of music, and his experience exciting a crowd. He was more than just a DJ, he went above and beyond by setting the vibe for every priceless moment. We truly couldn't have asked for more. Nick Scott is an accomplished professional and I will recommend his services to anyone, for any event!! September 14th 2019 will always be the greatest day of our lives!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lindsay Skaff · Married on 09/07/2019

Best day ever

All we ever wanted from our wedding night was a party and Nick gave us this. He was at both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception and had the dance floor packed both nights! He was a great MC for introductions and to keep the party going.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Barry

Barry Pava · Married on 08/24/2019

Wow! The BEST in the business

Nick recently deejayed our wedding and it was fabulous! From the moment he arrived, he was gracious with us and went well beyond just a DJ and saved the day providing ceremony music on the fly. Did I mention the dance floor was packed all night??? Nick rocked it and set the tone for an amazing evening! Highly recommend for your next event.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 08/24/2019

DJ Nick Scott is the best! Look no further!

My husband I were beyond thrilled with DJ Nick Scott! He made our wedding reception into exactly the kind of party we were hoping for. After getting to know us as a couple, he was able to put together songs that got us and our guests excited to stay on the dance floor all night. (seriously, I never left the dance floor!)
    He is very thorough and professional. He has a questionnaire that ensures nothing is missed. He organized and announced each part of the evening so that we flowed through the special moments without a worry. He even helped suggest songs when we were stumped!
    There aren't enough words to tell you how much we love DJ Nick Scott! Our wedding was outside of Washington DC and he didn't hesitate to travel for our big day. Look no further, if you're on DJ Nick Scott's page right now, click BOOK!

Sent on 09/17/2019