Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ Reviews

Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 7
  • Josh

Josh Williams · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Professional, Detail Oriented, Stress-Free

Nick was very professional and detail oriented throughout the entire process of putting together our wedding. His ability to coordinate with the photographer, event planner and ourselves was an invaluable skill that you probably won’t find with other DJs. He was early to the venue, he was very well dressed as a lot of our guests made glowing comments, and his ability to tailor the music selection to the ebbs and flows of the evening was spectacular. If I could change one thing, I would have given him a bigger tip. You won’t realize how valuable his work ethic is until the night is over and you realize how stress-free you were because he was so prepared.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jessyca Rich · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Wedding DJ

Nick Scott was the DJ for our wedding and he was wonderful to work with! Very personable, professional, and made sure both my groom and I and our guests had a great time! He was interactive with the crowd and got them involved, while as making sure we got everything we wanted! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Mari · Married on 10/12/2019

Best DJ for our wedding!

We had Nick Scott as the DJ for our wedding! He was amazing! We had lots of curveballs thrown at us that day from food not being there on time and the cake starting to melt and he helped us make the whole evening as smooth as possible. He was great entertainment and even let my husband come behind and play with the turntables for a few minutes!! He downloaded multiple songs for us because he didn’t have them! He went above and beyond the call of duty!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Alysia

Alysia Burdette · Married on 10/05/2019

I was highly impressed, and so appreciative of Nick. He absolutely killed it.

Nick was absolutely amazing! Very quick to respond to all my concerns and questions. He did our ceremony and reception and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Very professional, yet such a cool and down to earth guy to talk to/hang out with. He kept the guest dancing and made sure to keep the bride and groom in line on what to do next. All of my guests and family LOVED him. I HIGHLY recommend using him for all of your DJ needs. He truly helped to make our wedding amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Rob Spille · Married on 09/14/2019

Epic Night

Nick delivered!! He took our ideas and plans and turned them into a masterpiece. From the very start he controlled the atmosphere with his lighting, his variety of music, and his experience exciting a crowd. He was more than just a DJ, he went above and beyond by setting the vibe for every priceless moment. We truly couldn't have asked for more. Nick Scott is an accomplished professional and I will recommend his services to anyone, for any event!! September 14th 2019 will always be the greatest day of our lives!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lindsay Skaff · Married on 09/07/2019

Best day ever

All we ever wanted from our wedding night was a party and Nick gave us this. He was at both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception and had the dance floor packed both nights! He was a great MC for introductions and to keep the party going.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Barry

Barry Pava · Married on 08/24/2019

Wow! The BEST in the business

Nick recently deejayed our wedding and it was fabulous! From the moment he arrived, he was gracious with us and went well beyond just a DJ and saved the day providing ceremony music on the fly. Did I mention the dance floor was packed all night??? Nick rocked it and set the tone for an amazing evening! Highly recommend for your next event.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 08/24/2019

DJ Nick Scott is the best! Look no further!

My husband I were beyond thrilled with DJ Nick Scott! He made our wedding reception into exactly the kind of party we were hoping for. After getting to know us as a couple, he was able to put together songs that got us and our guests excited to stay on the dance floor all night. (seriously, I never left the dance floor!)
    He is very thorough and professional. He has a questionnaire that ensures nothing is missed. He organized and announced each part of the evening so that we flowed through the special moments without a worry. He even helped suggest songs when we were stumped!
    There aren't enough words to tell you how much we love DJ Nick Scott! Our wedding was outside of Washington DC and he didn't hesitate to travel for our big day. Look no further, if you're on DJ Nick Scott's page right now, click BOOK!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/03/2019

Country club.

Small wedding with an older crowd and he never stopped trying to keep it rolling.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Ryan James · Married on 07/22/2019

Mr and Mrs Ryan James

Nick was absolutely amazing and took care of the entire party! We never stopped partying once Nick took the stand which lasted a good five hours. Couldn’t be happier with having Nick as our DJ. He beyond exceeded all expectations and we highly recommend him to all! A good DJ is a must for a good party and there will be no worries when hiring Nick.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 8

Carrie Culicerto · Married on 07/22/2019

Fun had by ALL

If you need a DJ, Nick Scott is your guy. Nick was a breeze to work with and kept the party going from 7-11. Prior to the “party” he was a tremendous help with keeping the order of operations flowing seamlessly, always queuing us in when need be. We had a range of age groups that attended our wedding and fun was definetly had by all!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Paige Moore · Married on 07/13/2019

New river gorge wedding

Honestly the best DJ there ever was. He played the best music and exactly what we wanted. He kept the fun going all night long!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Ally

Ally Fulcher · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfection!

Nick DJ’ed my sisters wedding and it was phenomenal. So we decided to use him again and naturally he knocked it out of the park. He doesn’t just play songs but watches to crowd to see what they’re enjoying. He was also really helpful throughout the whole process and on our wedding day. He explained what was going to happen next (toasts in 15 minutes etc) to us and we were so thankful as we were already frazzled from all the excitement! I didn’t have to worry at all, he had everything covered. I danced so much...don’t think I’ve gotten that much exercise in a while! Thank you, Nick!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hailee · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

Nick provided a great experience from the beginning. He promptly replied to all of our questions. We really appreciated the video conference we had before the wedding. It was a great way to make sure that everyone was on the same page. At our reception we had to change the schedule around and Nick was easily able to adapt to those changes. Nick came up to us at various points throughout the reception to make sure we were happy with everything, which we greatly appreciated. He read the crowd well and changed the music up to keep people on the dance floor. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ann Marie Bollinger · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome, he knows his stuff.

Great! He kept the party going and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Caitlin Swann · Married on 03/23/2019

Everything was prefect!

Nick is a great DJ! He keeps the party going. He keeps things running smooth with a room full of guests. He does exactly what you need him to do and makes everyone want to get up and dance! & his up lighting makes pictures great!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Alyssa Falbo

Michael Hill · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding ceremony & reception

Nick Scott! He made our wedding reception an epic night to remember! Nick knew our style, was well prepared and kept our guests on the dance floor - exactly what we wanted! He is pure entertainment! We appreciate Nick making our nephews feel special by hosting a dance off between them and some adults who were up for the challenge. We can't thank him enough for being professional, flexible but most of all kind. Nick has a wonderful personality and a down to earth soul. I've attended many events and the best ones always involve Nick. If you are looking for someone who wants to ensure your special night is perfect; my husband and I highly recommend you contact Nick for your next event!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Cathy · Married on 12/08/2018

Nick has been our go to DJ at Nitro High for the past six years! He makes the night an experience old and young alike will never forget. He plays top notch music and gets the crowd pumped up from the time he begins until the very end. You never sit down when he plays, he keeps the place jumping!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • Terra

Terra Journell · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Reception

Nick called us prior to our wedding and discussed what kind of wedding we wanted. He really took the time to understand what kind of reception we wanted to have. He did a wonderful time keeping everything moving and everyone having a great time. I would book Nick for any event you had. Super pleased, super guy!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 9
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 10
  • Cari

Cari Nichols · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ for wedding November 3, 2018

Nick was the DJ at my wedding reception on November 3, 2018 at University of Charleston. He did a fantastic job! He was very interactive with the guests and kept the reception going with special dances, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting. It was all seamless. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am so thankful that he was a part of my special day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Joshua Spears · Married on 10/13/2018

Josh Spears

Nick was perfect during our wedding. He showed great professionalism, along with perfect crowd control, which was super important to us. He was punctual, friendly, and overall we would recommend him to anyone that needs an awesome DJ.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Hunter · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a wonderful experience with nick and so did all of our guests! I had a couple people ask where I found him, we all danced the night away! He was super responsive and went over all the details and timeline with me the week prior which was much appreciated!! everything went so smooth :) thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Nick provided excellent service for our wedding! He did the music/entertainment for our wedding ceremony and reception at Snowshoe Resort and we couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. He kept the party going and was so fun to work with! We received so many compliments from our guests on his services! I would recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 11
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 12

Kristi · Married on 09/08/2018

Nick Scott was the DJ for my wedding reception and he was amazing! He exceeded all expectations and everyone had a great time! I would recommend him for any event that you might be planning for!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/25/2018

We are SO happy we selected Nick Scott as the DJ for our wedding. The music was perfect and when it came time for the dancing to begin, our guests never left the dance floor, which was exactly what we wanted! He was easy to work with and gave us peace of mind that everything would run smoothly during the reception. It was perfect and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/04/2018