Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ Reviews

Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 7
  • Josh

Josh Williams · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Professional, Detail Oriented, Stress-Free

Nick was very professional and detail oriented throughout the entire process of putting together our wedding. His ability to coordinate with the photographer, event planner and ourselves was an invaluable skill that you probably won’t find with other DJs. He was early to the venue, he was very well dressed as a lot of our guests made glowing comments, and his ability to tailor the music selection to the ebbs and flows of the evening was spectacular. If I could change one thing, I would have given him a bigger tip. You won’t realize how valuable his work ethic is until the night is over and you realize how stress-free you were because he was so prepared.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jessyca Rich · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Wedding DJ

Nick Scott was the DJ for our wedding and he was wonderful to work with! Very personable, professional, and made sure both my groom and I and our guests had a great time! He was interactive with the crowd and got them involved, while as making sure we got everything we wanted! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/03/2019

Country club.

Small wedding with an older crowd and he never stopped trying to keep it rolling.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Ryan James · Married on 07/22/2019

Mr and Mrs Ryan James

Nick was absolutely amazing and took care of the entire party! We never stopped partying once Nick took the stand which lasted a good five hours. Couldn’t be happier with having Nick as our DJ. He beyond exceeded all expectations and we highly recommend him to all! A good DJ is a must for a good party and there will be no worries when hiring Nick.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 8

Carrie Culicerto · Married on 07/22/2019

Fun had by ALL

If you need a DJ, Nick Scott is your guy. Nick was a breeze to work with and kept the party going from 7-11. Prior to the “party” he was a tremendous help with keeping the order of operations flowing seamlessly, always queuing us in when need be. We had a range of age groups that attended our wedding and fun was definetly had by all!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Paige Moore · Married on 07/13/2019

New river gorge wedding

Honestly the best DJ there ever was. He played the best music and exactly what we wanted. He kept the fun going all night long!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Ally

Ally Fulcher · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfection!

Nick DJ’ed my sisters wedding and it was phenomenal. So we decided to use him again and naturally he knocked it out of the park. He doesn’t just play songs but watches to crowd to see what they’re enjoying. He was also really helpful throughout the whole process and on our wedding day. He explained what was going to happen next (toasts in 15 minutes etc) to us and we were so thankful as we were already frazzled from all the excitement! I didn’t have to worry at all, he had everything covered. I danced so much...don’t think I’ve gotten that much exercise in a while! Thank you, Nick!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hailee · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

Nick provided a great experience from the beginning. He promptly replied to all of our questions. We really appreciated the video conference we had before the wedding. It was a great way to make sure that everyone was on the same page. At our reception we had to change the schedule around and Nick was easily able to adapt to those changes. Nick came up to us at various points throughout the reception to make sure we were happy with everything, which we greatly appreciated. He read the crowd well and changed the music up to keep people on the dance floor. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ann Marie Bollinger · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome, he knows his stuff.

Great! He kept the party going and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Caitlin Swann · Married on 03/23/2019

Everything was prefect!

Nick is a great DJ! He keeps the party going. He keeps things running smooth with a room full of guests. He does exactly what you need him to do and makes everyone want to get up and dance! & his up lighting makes pictures great!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Alyssa Falbo

Michael Hill · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding ceremony & reception

Nick Scott! He made our wedding reception an epic night to remember! Nick knew our style, was well prepared and kept our guests on the dance floor - exactly what we wanted! He is pure entertainment! We appreciate Nick making our nephews feel special by hosting a dance off between them and some adults who were up for the challenge. We can't thank him enough for being professional, flexible but most of all kind. Nick has a wonderful personality and a down to earth soul. I've attended many events and the best ones always involve Nick. If you are looking for someone who wants to ensure your special night is perfect; my husband and I highly recommend you contact Nick for your next event!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Cathy · Married on 12/08/2018

Nick has been our go to DJ at Nitro High for the past six years! He makes the night an experience old and young alike will never forget. He plays top notch music and gets the crowd pumped up from the time he begins until the very end. You never sit down when he plays, he keeps the place jumping!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • Terra

Terra Journell · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Reception

Nick called us prior to our wedding and discussed what kind of wedding we wanted. He really took the time to understand what kind of reception we wanted to have. He did a wonderful time keeping everything moving and everyone having a great time. I would book Nick for any event you had. Super pleased, super guy!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 9
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 10
  • Cari

Cari Nichols · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ for wedding November 3, 2018

Nick was the DJ at my wedding reception on November 3, 2018 at University of Charleston. He did a fantastic job! He was very interactive with the guests and kept the reception going with special dances, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting. It was all seamless. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am so thankful that he was a part of my special day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Joshua Spears · Married on 10/13/2018

Josh Spears

Nick was perfect during our wedding. He showed great professionalism, along with perfect crowd control, which was super important to us. He was punctual, friendly, and overall we would recommend him to anyone that needs an awesome DJ.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Hunter · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a wonderful experience with nick and so did all of our guests! I had a couple people ask where I found him, we all danced the night away! He was super responsive and went over all the details and timeline with me the week prior which was much appreciated!! everything went so smooth :) thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Nick provided excellent service for our wedding! He did the music/entertainment for our wedding ceremony and reception at Snowshoe Resort and we couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. He kept the party going and was so fun to work with! We received so many compliments from our guests on his services! I would recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 11
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 12

Kristi · Married on 09/08/2018

Nick Scott was the DJ for my wedding reception and he was amazing! He exceeded all expectations and everyone had a great time! I would recommend him for any event that you might be planning for!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/25/2018

We are SO happy we selected Nick Scott as the DJ for our wedding. The music was perfect and when it came time for the dancing to begin, our guests never left the dance floor, which was exactly what we wanted! He was easy to work with and gave us peace of mind that everything would run smoothly during the reception. It was perfect and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Katti · Married on 08/18/2018

Nick is a childhood friend and did an awesome job! He kept things going and had everything completed right on time during the reception. He even comforted my mom while I danced with my brother since my father is no longer with us.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jill · Married on 07/07/2018

Nick was the easiest decision we made for our wedding. He was the DJ at both of our brothers’ weddings, so we knew exactly who to call when we started our planning. Nick cares about tailoring your wedding to fit you. He is the utmost professional and so personable. If all vendors were like Nick, wedding planning would be a breeze!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 02/17/2018

Nick was so great to work with! I didn't have to worry about a thing, he kept us on schedule and everything went so smooth! Even when the weather got too nasty and our photographer/videographer had to leave early he made sure to get through all the important stuff so they wouldn't miss everything. He kept the party going and everyone dancing all night. We've had multiple people say it was the best reception they've been to! I loved the information he took from us before the big day so he had everything he needed and we were always on the same page. The lights and logo he had were perfect! Seriously the best, we're so glad we chose him for such an important day in our lives!

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 13

S. · Married on 01/20/2018

He was absolutely great with everything he did. We rented his services for not only the wedding reception but also for the wedding as well. He provided microphone/pa system and additional lights that was not in the planning. He went above and beyond to make the day special for everyone. He even went out of his way and drove all the way back home to pick up additional supplies that we might of needed. Highly recommend him for any wedding/ceremony service along with a reception.

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 14

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2018

Nick was awesome to work with and made our special day amazing! He made sure we were happy with everything- he went above and beyond! Highly recommend him for your DJ needs!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Taylor · Married on 12/30/2017

Nick was amazing from the start! He was always quick to respond to emails and so kind and thoughtful. My husband and I received several compliments at our wedding on how great of a job Nick did! He always kept our guests moving. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/10/2018