Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ Reviews

Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 6
Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 7

Jessyca Rich · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Wedding DJ

Nick Scott was the DJ for our wedding and he was wonderful to work with! Very personable, professional, and made sure both my groom and I and our guests had a great time! He was interactive with the crowd and got them involved, while as making sure we got everything we wanted! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Caitlin Swann · Married on 03/23/2019

Everything was prefect!

Nick is a great DJ! He keeps the party going. He keeps things running smooth with a room full of guests. He does exactly what you need him to do and makes everyone want to get up and dance! & his up lighting makes pictures great!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Alyssa Falbo

Michael Hill · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding ceremony & reception

Nick Scott! He made our wedding reception an epic night to remember! Nick knew our style, was well prepared and kept our guests on the dance floor - exactly what we wanted! He is pure entertainment! We appreciate Nick making our nephews feel special by hosting a dance off between them and some adults who were up for the challenge. We can't thank him enough for being professional, flexible but most of all kind. Nick has a wonderful personality and a down to earth soul. I've attended many events and the best ones always involve Nick. If you are looking for someone who wants to ensure your special night is perfect; my husband and I highly recommend you contact Nick for your next event!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Cathy · Married on 12/08/2018

Nick has been our go to DJ at Nitro High for the past six years! He makes the night an experience old and young alike will never forget. He plays top notch music and gets the crowd pumped up from the time he begins until the very end. You never sit down when he plays, he keeps the place jumping!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • Terra

Terra Journell · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Reception

Nick called us prior to our wedding and discussed what kind of wedding we wanted. He really took the time to understand what kind of reception we wanted to have. He did a wonderful time keeping everything moving and everyone having a great time. I would book Nick for any event you had. Super pleased, super guy!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 8
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 9
  • Cari

Cari Nichols · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ for wedding November 3, 2018

Nick was the DJ at my wedding reception on November 3, 2018 at University of Charleston. He did a fantastic job! He was very interactive with the guests and kept the reception going with special dances, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting. It was all seamless. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am so thankful that he was a part of my special day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Joshua Spears · Married on 10/13/2018

Josh Spears

Nick was perfect during our wedding. He showed great professionalism, along with perfect crowd control, which was super important to us. He was punctual, friendly, and overall we would recommend him to anyone that needs an awesome DJ.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Hunter · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a wonderful experience with nick and so did all of our guests! I had a couple people ask where I found him, we all danced the night away! He was super responsive and went over all the details and timeline with me the week prior which was much appreciated!! everything went so smooth :) thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Nick provided excellent service for our wedding! He did the music/entertainment for our wedding ceremony and reception at Snowshoe Resort and we couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. He kept the party going and was so fun to work with! We received so many compliments from our guests on his services! I would recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 10
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 11

Kristi · Married on 09/08/2018

Nick Scott was the DJ for my wedding reception and he was amazing! He exceeded all expectations and everyone had a great time! I would recommend him for any event that you might be planning for!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/25/2018

We are SO happy we selected Nick Scott as the DJ for our wedding. The music was perfect and when it came time for the dancing to begin, our guests never left the dance floor, which was exactly what we wanted! He was easy to work with and gave us peace of mind that everything would run smoothly during the reception. It was perfect and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Katti · Married on 08/18/2018

Nick is a childhood friend and did an awesome job! He kept things going and had everything completed right on time during the reception. He even comforted my mom while I danced with my brother since my father is no longer with us.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jill · Married on 07/07/2018

Nick was the easiest decision we made for our wedding. He was the DJ at both of our brothers’ weddings, so we knew exactly who to call when we started our planning. Nick cares about tailoring your wedding to fit you. He is the utmost professional and so personable. If all vendors were like Nick, wedding planning would be a breeze!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 02/17/2018

Nick was so great to work with! I didn't have to worry about a thing, he kept us on schedule and everything went so smooth! Even when the weather got too nasty and our photographer/videographer had to leave early he made sure to get through all the important stuff so they wouldn't miss everything. He kept the party going and everyone dancing all night. We've had multiple people say it was the best reception they've been to! I loved the information he took from us before the big day so he had everything he needed and we were always on the same page. The lights and logo he had were perfect! Seriously the best, we're so glad we chose him for such an important day in our lives!

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 12

S. · Married on 01/20/2018

He was absolutely great with everything he did. We rented his services for not only the wedding reception but also for the wedding as well. He provided microphone/pa system and additional lights that was not in the planning. He went above and beyond to make the day special for everyone. He even went out of his way and drove all the way back home to pick up additional supplies that we might of needed. Highly recommend him for any wedding/ceremony service along with a reception.

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 13

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2018

Nick was awesome to work with and made our special day amazing! He made sure we were happy with everything- he went above and beyond! Highly recommend him for your DJ needs!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Taylor · Married on 12/30/2017

Nick was amazing from the start! He was always quick to respond to emails and so kind and thoughtful. My husband and I received several compliments at our wedding on how great of a job Nick did! He always kept our guests moving. I highly recommend him!

M · Married on 10/14/2017

Nick was an incredible DJ. All my guests have continued to rave about his music and ability to keep the party going for 6 HOURS STRAIGHT! He's the best.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 14

Hollie · Married on 10/14/2017

Wedding DJ

Nick Scott was absolutely phenomenal!!! He was our DJ for our wedding back in September! Since then we have had people constantly asking how to get ahold of him because now they want him to DJ their events/wedding.

He was very accommodating and took care of every request we had! The night went so smooth and nobody wanted to leave the dance floor! You will not regret choosing him for your event!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Haley · Married on 10/07/2017

Anyone considering a DJ for any event/ occasion should call Nick Scott FIRST!!! Not only was he easy to work with in planning my wedding reception, he was very organized and kept the party going all night long! He carefully followed the itinerary and made things flow very smoothly!! He lived up to his spectacular reputation!!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

Nick Scott was amazing! We had plenty of communication leading up to my wedding which was comforting for me so I knew how to plan for him. He was there ready to set up and I even found out a week later he helped my mom and husband fix our arch about an hour before the wedding! The party was nonstop and his music choices kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Such a fun DJ to work with and he seriously is a pro at what he does and would make anyone's wedding so special and dancing all night!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Angela · Married on 09/02/2017

Nick did an amazing job at our Wedding. My husband and I received nothing but positive feedback from our guests who were on the dance floor all night. I would highly recommend Nick Scott for ANY event!

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/10/2017

Nick Scott was very proffessional and kept things going smoothly. I would highly recommend.

Debrina · Married on 04/21/2017

Our business has hired Nick Scott Entertainment for two occasions. He is inspiring and
    has the ability to get guests up and moving on the dance floor!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Sasha · Married on 03/18/2017

The key to a perfect reception is a good DJ and Nick Scott is definitely the right choice ! Nick helped to make our wedding exactly how we wanted it to be ! His ceremony and reception planners were so helpful when my husband and I were trying to create a “schedule” of our big day. We live out of state and Nick took the time to FaceTime with us a couple of weeks before the big day to make sure we were all on the same page. The day of the ceremony he arrived several hours early to make sure everything was working seamlessly. Our guests were up dancing from the beginning until the very end ! The song selections were perfect for the moment and matched our tastes so well.

Sent on 01/09/2018