Nick Dantonio Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

At Nick Dantonio Photography, I believe your wedding photos are one of the most important things of your wedding day. These are the pictures you should be excited to show off to your friends and family for the rest of your life.

I have a passion for photographing people in love. I believe great photography is capturing real-life expressions and emotions as they happen.

My goal is not just great photography. I help clients plan a wedding day that both fits their needs, and flows well with all of the different events happening during the day. I strive to make their day easier, more relaxed, and fun!

Since 2007, I've delivered over 80,000 photos to clients. I shoot weddings in and around Buffalo and Rochester, as well as traveling well beyond the Western New York area to meet the needs of my clients. I got my start in photography while in high school and my passion has only grown since then. I've always been known as "the guy with the camera" and I'd love to bring my passion for photography to your special day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Christina
    Christina W. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The right choice to capture our special day

We can’t say enough about how wonderful Nick was to work with. He absolutely was 100% the right choice for our engagement photos and to capture the most precious moments on our special day. He made sure throughout our wedding day we got all the photos we requested with our bridal party and with family. He coordinated with others for videography and a second shooter, going above and beyond. Nick is extremely talented and we are so thankful he was with us on the best day of our lives!
  • Alipolhill
    Ali P. Married on 07/31/2021

Incredibly talented and personable

Our experience with Nick was amazing. He is incredibly responsive and took the time
    to get to know us as a couple prior to the wedding day. He is an artist and he just knows how to get the best pictures in an efficient manner which is huge on the wedding day for stress levels lol. We opted for the second shooter and it was the best choice as well. Jeb was awesome and they worked so well together as a team. We've only gotten our sneak peek back and we are obsessed. He sent us a little album booklet as well with a trifold of our bridal party and it just goes to show he adds that personal touch that is so worth it. Pictures from your wedding day will last a lifetime and I'm so glad we went with him! I cannot recommend Nick enough he goes above and beyond!

Nick Dantonio Photography's reply:

Wow! Thanks for writing such kind words! It was great to be able to capture so many special moments on your wedding day. Thanks for choosing me!
    Mike K. Married on 06/20/2021

Incredible

Nick is not just a class act but an incredibly hard worker who takes his business seriously. Not only does he work with premier wedding venues in WNY, but he personally drove to Maine to take over 100gb of photos for a wedding. Standing in mud and a Tidal River to get the perfect shot, nothing was too extreme. The photography is beautiful, full of natural light and very little filters to bring you memorable photos that never look fake or littered with photoshop work. From 11am to 9:30pm he continuously took photos to capture every moment possible throughout the day. His professionalism shined every moment and always made sure you were happy but that he was in control. It’s the perfect balance! HIGHLY recommend using him for your biggest day as well as other important life events to ensure you’re getting the best quality and best bang for your buck. If you’re in WNY, look no further.

Nick Dantonio Photography's reply:

Thanks, Mike! It was a pleasure working with you and your new wife! Thanks for having me on your wedding day!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

23 W Buffalo St, Suite 10 Warsaw, 14569
Location of (Nick Dantonio Photography)

Nick Dantonio Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nick Dantonio Photography include in the starting price?

Nick Dantonio Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Proofs

What photography services does Nick Dantonio Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nick Dantonio Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Nick Dantonio Photography offer?

Nick Dantonio Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nick Dantonio Photography offer?

Nick Dantonio Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Nick Dantonio Photography offer for wedding events?

Nick Dantonio Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Nick Dantonio Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nick Dantonio Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding