23 W Buffalo St Suite 10, Warsaw, NY 14569 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Nick Dantonio Photography

At Nick Dantonio Photography, I believe your wedding photos are one of the most important things of your wedding day. These are the pictures you should be excited to show off to your friends and family for the rest of your life.

I have a passion for photographing people in love. I believe great photography is capturing real-life expressions and emotions as they happen.

My goal is not just great photography. I help clients plan a wedding day that both fits their needs, and flows well with all of the different events happening during the day. I strive to make their day easier, more relaxed, and fun!

Since 2007, I've delivered over 80,000 photos to clients. I shoot weddings in and around Buffalo and Rochester, as well as traveling well beyond the Western New York area to meet the needs of my clients. I got my start in photography while in high school and my passion has only grown since then. I've always been known as "the guy with the camera" and I'd love to bring my passion for photography to your special day.

Follow Nick Dantonio Photography on

brett cait wedding photos 1503
brett cait wedding photos 1994
c sean mindy engagement photos 168
Nick Dantonio Photography
carly colin under the stars
charlie kate wedding photos 2284

Nick Dantonio Photography 6
Nick Dantonio Photography 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

Nick went above and beyond, so happy we hired him!

Hiring Nick was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. He went above and beyond for us, from helping us plan our wedding day timeline, to climbing on chairs in the rain to get the perfect shot. We could not be happier with our wedding photos!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Nick Dantonio Photography 13
    Nick Dantonio Photography 14
  • Jacki

Jacki · Married on 09/08/2018

Nick, MVP of my Wedding!!

I first met Nick at a bridal show. We were blown away by his sample pictures. After talking to him, there was no question he was going to be our photographer. We met with other photographers, but they just did not compare.
    The first time he photographed us was for our engagement pictures. We loved the pictures and the location all thanks to Nick. Again, no question we went with the right guy! Leading up to the wedding, he helped with the timeline, which was something I was nervous about because it was an early wedding. He helped friends and family with the album registry, which was a nice touch.
    During the whole wedding process he was so nice and helpful that on the wedding day it felt like a friend was taking our pictures. It was really cool just to watch and observe him work because he and his team were such professionals. His assistant helped me with my dress all day. The second photographer got some amazing shots. Nick used everything around him, including standing on his car, to get the best shot. He got every shot I asked for, and even more.
    Because he photographed us before, he knew I scrunch up my forehead, so he would tell me to relax my face, and the most flattering ways to stand, which were so helpful.
    Where I was married was recently renovated and Nick had not shot there since that. He walked in, he knew exactly where to go and what to do. The photos look like he photographed there a million times.
    The pictures were more perfect than my wildest dreams. The pictures turned out so light and bright, just what I hoped for.
    Nick is a wonderful photographer and even better person, he made my wedding day perfect! Thank you Nick!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Nick Dantonio Photography 15
    Nick Dantonio Photography 16
    Nick Dantonio Photography 17
    Nick Dantonio Photography 18
    Nick Dantonio Photography 19
  • Z

Zach Bouley · Married on 08/25/2018

Our experience with Nick was truly incredible!

We could not be happier with our choice of Nick as our wedding photographer. He is genuinely one of the nicest people we have ever met, and he truly cared about our special day. Our photos turned out absolutely perfect, and we are ecstatic to share those timeless moments with our kids and grandkids in the future. Nick was absolutely professional during the entire process, and was very flexible in his scheduling. One of his best qualities was his calm demeanor which really helped bring our nerves down on the big day! He did an awesome job during the day in turns of developing a timeline that allowed us to get countless amazing photos, but also enjoy our night to the fullest. We built a special bond with Nick and are beyond appreciative of all the work that he did for us. The wedding albums came out amazing too! If you are planning a wedding and looking for a photographer, look no further than Nick as you will not find a better photographer and overall person around. Thanks Nick!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Nick Dantonio Photography Pricing

Nick Dantonio Photography Price Rates

Nick Dantonio Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• 23 W Buffalo St, Suite 10 Warsaw, 14569 See on map