Nick Dantonio Photography Reviews

86 | Warsaw, NY

86 Reviews for Nick Dantonio Photography

J.v. · Married on 02/11/2021

Wonderful to work with and fantastic photos

Nick came at the recommendation of a friend who had a great experience with him at her wedding a couple years ago. I appreciated Nick’s questions about our day, eagerness to help plan our timeline and candor with information and pricing. He was on time to our venue and took the initiative to get shots of small details and the environment without prompting. Group shots were very important to me and Nick was sure to make them happen. I’d recommend bringing a printed list of the group shots you want and have your MOH check them off as they happen.
    Since our wedding was a COVID wedding, we had a very small number of guests in attendance, so I was worried we would have repetitive shots of the same people throughout the day. This didn’t happen – Nick was resourceful in discovering interesting shots in each of our locations to add to the story of our day through photos.
    My contract included a wedding album and I greatly appreciated the fact that Nick lays out the album with suggestion images for our review. I would have been overwhelmed trying to craft a visual story like he did. My dad who went to school for photography was very impressed with Nick’s work (as were my husband and I!) and his eye for capturing our beautiful day.

• Freddy

Freddy R. · Married on 11/29/2020

Best Photographer in NY!

I knew of Nick because he did my sisters wedding. Picking the right photographer for a wedding is one of the most important things to do for your wedding day and thankfully, he made that day a whole lot easier and took a load of stress OFF our shoulders.

With a pretty healthy sized wedding party, Nick knew how to arrange us and helped out tremendously with the agenda beforehand as well as the day of. Nick was also extremely professional and was such an ease to work with. He knew all the questions to ask in our consultation which helped capture all the moment that WE wanted on our special day.

Not only were our pictures PHENOMENAL, but he helped ease us when we felt overwhelmed by our guests. He even reminded us to EAT! Nick truly cares about his clients and we are living proof of this. I would recommend him to any couples getting married, you will NOT regret it.

• Danielle

Danielle D. · Married on 10/24/2020

Talented, professional, and proud of his craft.

Not only does Nick take gorgeous pictures, but he strives to leave his clients with memories that will serve as a reminder of their love, and the commitment that they promised one another. Nick exceeded all expectations and earned our trust. If you want a photographer that is professional, experienced, and flexible, this is your guy!

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 10/17/2020

Great guy & photographer

Nick helped guide us throughout our wedding day. He helped us schedule our day and we didn't have to worry or stress about where to go next. He took great photos and knew what would look good for our photos. His recommendations were helpful such as locations, second photographer, albums and poses. Nick captured all the shots we were hoping for and more. Nick is very professional and a great guy. We really enjoyed doing our engagement and wedding photos with him and plan to do more photo shoots with him as our family continues to grow!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Gretchen F. · Married on 10/10/2020

Beyond Amazing

Nick made our day super special. He was so accommodating and super professional. Nick took the time beforehand to ask us questions about our relationship so he could really capture the perfect moments on our day. From a couple who would not consider themselves “photogenic”, we highly recommend Nick because now we have professional photos of our wedding that we both love and will cherish. So happy with how everything turned out and will be recommending him to everyone I know that is getting married.

Benjamin V. · Married on 06/06/2020

Best Photographer in Western NY

Nick went out of his way to do several sessions with us in 2020. He shot our engagement and wedding and all the pictures turned out beautifully. I will always recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • JeanMarie

Jeanmarie J. · Married on 05/15/2020

Nick is Amazing!!

Nick was great to work with, he has an eye for detail and that comes across in his photos but also how he creates a timeline of the day. Due to COVID the venue and date changed for our wedding, Nick was so helpful and was able to find an opening in his schedule to still do the photos! The photos came out amazing and the day was perfect! I recommend hiring Nick to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing photographer

Nick was amazing from the moment my husband and I met with him. We knew immediately that he was the photographer for us. Nick was extremely professional, informative, and more than willing to be flexible with everything that we asked of him. Our big day had a few curveballs thrown into it and Nick went with the punches and did over and beyond what we expected. The final product was amazing! Both my husband and myself would highly recommend Nick for photography for anything, not just your big day. He was able to capture amazing moments and his use of scenery was impeccable! We must add Nick also took our engagement photos in the middle of winter and truck through snow like a champ. They also turned out amazing! We truly would recommend Nick 100 times over to anybody looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2019

Nick went above and beyond on our big day

I first met nick at a bridal show and as soon as I saw his pictures from previous weddings I knew I had to have him photograph our wedding. After meeting him and talking to him we signed up at the bridal show without meeting other any other photographers....it was the beat decision we could’ve made for our wedding. Nick was fully invested in our day as soon as signed with him from our engagement photos, to planning the timeline out for our whole day, he was 100% committed to making sure our wedding day went smoothly. On our actual day he made sure everything was on track which took much pressure off of me, not only that he made sure both my husband and I were fully present in the moment of the biggest day of our life. Hiring nick was THE best decision we made on our wedding day and I would 100% recommend him to any future brides

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/21/2019

Five stars hands down!

Nick was amazing from the start. I found him when I was in my best friend’s wedding. He made the day run so smoothly and I didn’t even want to look for anyone else.

Nick was very professional throughout the entire process. He helped us plan everything out minute by minute. I didn’t have many requests for specific photos because the locations were key (waterfront on family-owned land and New Era Field). We had a once in a lifetime opportunity and Nick was able to capture everything.

We opted for the largest package with two photographers because I wanted every detail documented.

The final pictures came out wonderful and there are plenty to choose from for albums.

I would hands down recommend Nick to anyone searching for a photographer dedicated to making your day amazing and documenting every moment.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany V. · Married on 09/13/2019

You won’t be disappointed!!

I cannot put into words how satisfied my husband and I are after working with Nick. I filled out an inquiry form and was expecting a generic email back letting me know someone would be in contact with me. Nick called me within the hour of submitting the inquiry, it actually caught me off guard! He was very professional from the first conversation to the last conversation we had. He was very helpful early on in discussing a timeline of our wedding day and kept it very realistic. About a week or so before our big day Nick and I went over the timeline again and really fine tuned the details. I’m not exaggerating when I say that it was the perfect day and everything went smoothly, I have Nick to thank for how smooth the day went! Throughout the day we were always on the same page because we knew where in the timeline we were and there weren’t any surprises. The photos came out incredible, I find myself going back through them constantly! We just got our wedding album and the quality of that speaks such volume for the brand that Nick has created for himself. Constructing the album and going back through our wedding day while being able to sit back, laugh and reminisce about our wedding day was one of my favorite parts! If you’re debating a second photographer through Nick I would highly recommend it. We had the pleasure of working with Jeb, he was just as professional as Nick and the shots he took were just as innovated as the ones Nick took so it was almost like Nick was in 2 places at once. Needless to say we are very happy with our decision to go with Nick, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is looking for A photographer who is professional, punctual, organized and full of personality that helps make you feel like you’ve been friends with him for years!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 08/24/2019

You're going to want to hire Nick

Choosing Nick to be our wedding photographer was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. Not only is he professional in what he does, but his photography and moments he captured look real, genuine, and authentic to the day. Our photos look timeless- and that is exactly what we wanted in a photographer. When we got our engagement photos done, we insisted on still going through with them even in a rainstorm and so did Nick! We knew from the beginning we wanted to use our photos as Save The Dates and Thank Yous. We told Nick certain shots we were wanting to use and he got those to us almost immediately! He responds quickly to emails and listened to all our requests that we had leading up to our wedding day. Not only did Nick do an amazing job with our wedding video and wedding photos (there was not a bad one in the bunch) but he also put together our wedding timeline for us. This was a huge help because we didn't realize we needed to create one prior to and how to even go about it. With Nick's experience and advice, he knew what times certain things should take place and how long those moments would last for photo opportunities. We were as stress free as we could be on our wedding day because Nick made sure the day went calmly and smoothly. Our bridal party and family loved working with Nick and they still talk about how amazing our wedding photos turned out. He made taking wedding photos fun and arranged the family shots seamlessly when it could have been chaos! He was even amazing with our ring bearer! The quality of our wedding photos, wedding video, and wedding album are top notch and we could not imagine having any other photographer there that day. We chose to have Nick bring a second shooter which was well worth it, especially when they were filming for our wedding video, we were still able to get photos of those moments as well! We got all the photos we could ever want to look back on the best day ever. 100% you need to hire Nick as your photographer + video vendor. He is simply the best.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Alexander C. · Married on 08/10/2019

Professional without the hassle

Nick was very easy to reach and made sure that this wedding was about us. He was able to expertly balance capturing moments before/during/after the ceremony and allowing us to enjoy the after party. He was very clear with his expectations and schedule and never did we feel like going to take pictures took away from the day. Makes you feel like you basically hired your friend to catch your special day. Thanks again nick!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Augusta W. · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic photographer

Nick was our photographer for our wedding last weekend, and I can’t say enough good things about him. He was so nice, and wonderful to work with. He really helped us feel relaxed and helped our day run smoothly. And we have already seen a “sneak peek” where I can see that he got absolutely phenomenal photos. He even went way out of his way to get a night time photo we asked for which turned out beautifully. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Staci

Staci K. · Married on 06/08/2019

The best!!

Choosing Nick as our photograpber was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined. I often look through through them and every time I do, I feel the joyous emotions of the day all over again thanks to Nick capturing such wonderful moments. Nick puts his all in doing what he can to help assure your wedding day is as perfect as can be. He is professional and personable and always seemed happy to help us whenever he could. We recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/12/2020

Jason H. · Married on 06/07/2019

Nick is an excellent Photographer/Wedding Consultant

We first met Nick at my best friend's wedding. The way he handled the wedding party at the time and the photos they received afterwards made it an easy decision for our own wedding day. He managed to exceed our own expectations, a tall order when you're being measured against yourself! It is very obvious that Nick cares about mastering his craft, and he produces high quality work.

Nick is extremely courteous, professional, and personable. He fully understands his clients needs at every stage, whether your wedding is a year away or moments away. He genuinely cares about making this a special day and he captures it beautifully, almost with ease.

Nick provided sound advice and it seemed tailored to our specific situation. He is an excellent listener and he uses his expertise to provide the best outcome for everyone involved, especially for the bride and groom. Your wedding day is stressful, yet Nick finds a way to slow you down, ensure you are soaking it all in, and he ultimately brings a sense of much needed calmness.

To put it simply, when you hire Nick, you aren't just hiring a photographer, you're hiring a wedding consultant, a partner, and your go-to-guy for all of your future photography work. Trust him to handle your biggest moments!

Nick - Thanks for all that you did for Brittany and I!!! We are forever grateful...

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

Nick went above and beyond, so happy we hired him!

Hiring Nick was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. He went above and beyond for us, from helping us plan our wedding day timeline, to climbing on chairs in the rain to get the perfect shot. We could not be happier with our wedding photos!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Jacki

Jacki · Married on 09/08/2018

Nick, MVP of my Wedding!!

I first met Nick at a bridal show. We were blown away by his sample pictures. After talking to him, there was no question he was going to be our photographer. We met with other photographers, but they just did not compare.
    The first time he photographed us was for our engagement pictures. We loved the pictures and the location all thanks to Nick. Again, no question we went with the right guy! Leading up to the wedding, he helped with the timeline, which was something I was nervous about because it was an early wedding. He helped friends and family with the album registry, which was a nice touch.
    During the whole wedding process he was so nice and helpful that on the wedding day it felt like a friend was taking our pictures. It was really cool just to watch and observe him work because he and his team were such professionals. His assistant helped me with my dress all day. The second photographer got some amazing shots. Nick used everything around him, including standing on his car, to get the best shot. He got every shot I asked for, and even more.
    Because he photographed us before, he knew I scrunch up my forehead, so he would tell me to relax my face, and the most flattering ways to stand, which were so helpful.
    Where I was married was recently renovated and Nick had not shot there since that. He walked in, he knew exactly where to go and what to do. The photos look like he photographed there a million times.
    The pictures were more perfect than my wildest dreams. The pictures turned out so light and bright, just what I hoped for.
    Nick is a wonderful photographer and even better person, he made my wedding day perfect! Thank you Nick!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Z

Zach B. · Married on 08/25/2018

Our experience with Nick was truly incredible!

We could not be happier with our choice of Nick as our wedding photographer. He is genuinely one of the nicest people we have ever met, and he truly cared about our special day. Our photos turned out absolutely perfect, and we are ecstatic to share those timeless moments with our kids and grandkids in the future. Nick was absolutely professional during the entire process, and was very flexible in his scheduling. One of his best qualities was his calm demeanor which really helped bring our nerves down on the big day! He did an awesome job during the day in turns of developing a timeline that allowed us to get countless amazing photos, but also enjoy our night to the fullest. We built a special bond with Nick and are beyond appreciative of all the work that he did for us. The wedding albums came out amazing too! If you are planning a wedding and looking for a photographer, look no further than Nick as you will not find a better photographer and overall person around. Thanks Nick!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2018

Worth Every Penny!

Nick Dantonio is the whole package. You get what you pay for, and he was the reason our wedding went so smoothly. I would most definitely recommend him to other brides. Nick not only connected with my husband and I, but he also was a hit with our wedding party. Everyone felt like Nick was just another friend joining us on our wedding. Our photos came out beautiful- he captured us in our element, and they looked natural which is exactly what we wanted! Nick not only captured our entire day perfectly, but he also was essentially our wedding planner! He discussed our timeline with us to ensure that we ran on schedule throughout the entire day which helped keep everyone calm! Because of his knowledge and commitment to our timeline, it allowed my husband and I to actually enjoy each moment of our wedding day! We cannot thank Nick Dantonio enough for everything he did to make our wedding everything we dreamed it would be!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren G. · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything I dreamed of

Nick’s work speaks for itself. I knew from the beginning that his photography was how I dreamed my day would be captured. His relaxed demeanor made the entire process fun and exciting! He helped decide on a timeline before the big day which made everything seemless. I have received so many compliments on our pictures, with one being more beautiful than the next. On top of everything else, our wedding album is gorgeous. The story it tells, the details of the day...it will be cherished beyond our lifetime by many generations to come!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Catherine · Married on 08/25/2017

I met Nick at a bridal show in Rochester. I was amazingly impressed with his work, and although we decided to go with a different photographer that fit better with our budget, he was so incredibly professional and pleasant to correspond with. I find that extremely important when potentially working with someone for something as momentous as a wedding. I would absolutely recommend Nick to future couples!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2017

After seeing Nick's pictures online, I was certain I had to have him for our wedding. We were not disappointed! To us, pictures are the most important part of the wedding day, they preserve all those amazing memories. He was great to work with and made sure to get the pictures in the places/times that we asked for. His option for a wedding album registry was great and I'm gad people gifted us money towards our upcoming album. We could not have asked for a better photographer and we highly recommend him! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Shayna · Married on 07/16/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Nick and his work. He is a consummate professional, and yet a totally remarkable and talented artist. He gets along with everyone and miraculously managed to capture even our most curmudgeonly guests smiling! We are so impressed with Nick’s work and his dedication, attention to detail, and the way he just instinctively knew what we wanted. He made everyone so comfortable and was great to have him around on our special day. He and his work are worth every single penny. I know we will want him for all our family’s special events!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I had a wonderful time working with Nick! The pictures he took of our wedding (what we've seen so far, we only got married two weeks ago!) are absolutely amazing and we cannot wait to see the rest! Nick is very easy going and great to work with! He really sticks to the timeline you lay out, and we were able to take pictures in between the ceremony and reception and still make it to the cocktail hour with our guests. My husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding and would recommend him to anyone looking for a stress free wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2017