Nick Dantonio Photography Reviews

Nick Dantonio Photography 6
Nick Dantonio Photography 7
  • Jacki

Jacki · Married on 09/08/2018

Nick, MVP of my Wedding!!

I first met Nick at a bridal show. We were blown away by his sample pictures. After talking to him, there was no question he was going to be our photographer. We met with other photographers, but they just did not compare.
    The first time he photographed us was for our engagement pictures. We loved the pictures and the location all thanks to Nick. Again, no question we went with the right guy! Leading up to the wedding, he helped with the timeline, which was something I was nervous about because it was an early wedding. He helped friends and family with the album registry, which was a nice touch.
    During the whole wedding process he was so nice and helpful that on the wedding day it felt like a friend was taking our pictures. It was really cool just to watch and observe him work because he and his team were such professionals. His assistant helped me with my dress all day. The second photographer got some amazing shots. Nick used everything around him, including standing on his car, to get the best shot. He got every shot I asked for, and even more.
    Because he photographed us before, he knew I scrunch up my forehead, so he would tell me to relax my face, and the most flattering ways to stand, which were so helpful.
    Where I was married was recently renovated and Nick had not shot there since that. He walked in, he knew exactly where to go and what to do. The photos look like he photographed there a million times.
    The pictures were more perfect than my wildest dreams. The pictures turned out so light and bright, just what I hoped for.
    Nick is a wonderful photographer and even better person, he made my wedding day perfect! Thank you Nick!

Nick Dantonio Photography 8
    Nick Dantonio Photography 9
    Nick Dantonio Photography 10
    Nick Dantonio Photography 11
    Nick Dantonio Photography 12
  • Z

Zach Bouley · Married on 08/25/2018

Our experience with Nick was truly incredible!

We could not be happier with our choice of Nick as our wedding photographer. He is genuinely one of the nicest people we have ever met, and he truly cared about our special day. Our photos turned out absolutely perfect, and we are ecstatic to share those timeless moments with our kids and grandkids in the future. Nick was absolutely professional during the entire process, and was very flexible in his scheduling. One of his best qualities was his calm demeanor which really helped bring our nerves down on the big day! He did an awesome job during the day in turns of developing a timeline that allowed us to get countless amazing photos, but also enjoy our night to the fullest. We built a special bond with Nick and are beyond appreciative of all the work that he did for us. The wedding albums came out amazing too! If you are planning a wedding and looking for a photographer, look no further than Nick as you will not find a better photographer and overall person around. Thanks Nick!

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2018

Worth Every Penny!

Nick Dantonio is the whole package. You get what you pay for, and he was the reason our wedding went so smoothly. I would most definitely recommend him to other brides. Nick not only connected with my husband and I, but he also was a hit with our wedding party. Everyone felt like Nick was just another friend joining us on our wedding. Our photos came out beautiful- he captured us in our element, and they looked natural which is exactly what we wanted! Nick not only captured our entire day perfectly, but he also was essentially our wedding planner! He discussed our timeline with us to ensure that we ran on schedule throughout the entire day which helped keep everyone calm! Because of his knowledge and commitment to our timeline, it allowed my husband and I to actually enjoy each moment of our wedding day! We cannot thank Nick Dantonio enough for everything he did to make our wedding everything we dreamed it would be!

• Lauren

Lauren Grawe · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything I dreamed of

Nick’s work speaks for itself. I knew from the beginning that his photography was how I dreamed my day would be captured. His relaxed demeanor made the entire process fun and exciting! He helped decide on a timeline before the big day which made everything seemless. I have received so many compliments on our pictures, with one being more beautiful than the next. On top of everything else, our wedding album is gorgeous. The story it tells, the details of the day...it will be cherished beyond our lifetime by many generations to come!

Nick Dantonio Photography 13
    Nick Dantonio Photography 14
    Nick Dantonio Photography 15
    Nick Dantonio Photography 16
    Nick Dantonio Photography 17
    Nick Dantonio Photography 18

Catherine · Married on 08/25/2017

I met Nick at a bridal show in Rochester. I was amazingly impressed with his work, and although we decided to go with a different photographer that fit better with our budget, he was so incredibly professional and pleasant to correspond with. I find that extremely important when potentially working with someone for something as momentous as a wedding. I would absolutely recommend Nick to future couples!

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2017

After seeing Nick's pictures online, I was certain I had to have him for our wedding. We were not disappointed! To us, pictures are the most important part of the wedding day, they preserve all those amazing memories. He was great to work with and made sure to get the pictures in the places/times that we asked for. His option for a wedding album registry was great and I'm gad people gifted us money towards our upcoming album. We could not have asked for a better photographer and we highly recommend him! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

Shayna · Married on 07/16/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Nick and his work. He is a consummate professional, and yet a totally remarkable and talented artist. He gets along with everyone and miraculously managed to capture even our most curmudgeonly guests smiling! We are so impressed with Nick’s work and his dedication, attention to detail, and the way he just instinctively knew what we wanted. He made everyone so comfortable and was great to have him around on our special day. He and his work are worth every single penny. I know we will want him for all our family’s special events!

Nick Dantonio Photography 19
    Nick Dantonio Photography 20
    Nick Dantonio Photography 21
    Nick Dantonio Photography 22

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I had a wonderful time working with Nick! The pictures he took of our wedding (what we've seen so far, we only got married two weeks ago!) are absolutely amazing and we cannot wait to see the rest! Nick is very easy going and great to work with! He really sticks to the timeline you lay out, and we were able to take pictures in between the ceremony and reception and still make it to the cocktail hour with our guests. My husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding and would recommend him to anyone looking for a stress free wedding day!

Kara · Married on 06/10/2017

When planning our wedding, we knew that the most important thing to book was our photographer. My husband and I knew that the photos taken on our wedding day would be the memories of the event that we would have for the rest our lives. We had almost committed to another photographer, someone that a friend had used, when we met Nick at the bridal show that Pearl Street in Buffalo hosts every year. It was the first bridal how we had gone to, as our wedding was still 2 years away at this point, and we fell in love with Nicks work right away. We booked a consultation with him right there and met him one-on-one a few weeks later. We knew before we even went to that meeting that we were going to book him as our photographer.

We selected the package that included engagement photos, and 2 photographers the day of the wedding for the whole day. We were excited and nervous when we took our engagement photos, it was the first time either one of us had done anything like this, but Nick made us feel completely comfortable and we almost forgot he was there. Those photos turned out fantastic!

The days leading up to the wedding Nick always responded quickly to any email I sent with questions or requests and was always very helpful with advice and support. We met for a final consultation right before the wedding and he helped us solidify a time line for the wedding, with extra time because I wanted to make sure we had the time to get a bunch of photos, and he stuck to that and made sure we stayed on a good timeline the day of the wedding.

The day of the wedding Nick and his assistant photographer did an amazing job, showed up early and stayed late, making sure they chronicled our entire day for us. Our photos turned out amazing and he made sure to post a "sneak peak" and blog barely a week after the wedding. Over all Nick was the best decision we made for our wedding and by finding him we found a photographer that we will use for any photos we need in the future.

Nick Dantonio Photography 23
    Nick Dantonio Photography 30
    Nick Dantonio Photography 31
    Nick Dantonio Photography 32

Michaela · Married on 05/26/2017

We chose Nick Dantonio photography for our wedding this past June and couldn’t be happier with the choice to do so. Nick was very attentive, keeping touch throughout the entire wedding planning process so he could plan for how to take the best shots. Nick went above and beyond for us, drafting up a wedding day timeline that we could follow so we weren’t rushed from place to place on our wedding day, and so we had time for all of the special events and picture opportunities we had mentioned. Overall, it was Nick who pulled the entire wedding day off for us, letting us know what was up next and keeping us laughing and calm throughout what would ordinarily be a very busy day! Nick knows how to make pictures naturally beautiful and un-forced which we appreciated as well. Both of our families were astonished with the quality of pictures we received from Nick, and we so value these memories that will last a lifetime.

Nick Dantonio Photography 33
    Nick Dantonio Photography 34
    Nick Dantonio Photography 35
    Nick Dantonio Photography 36
    Nick Dantonio Photography 37

The best photographer available in the NY/PA area!

Carly · Married on 09/24/2016

Nick went above and beyond as a photographer! He helped run the evening and totally eased my nerves. His humor and confidence helped me to enjoy my special day even more!

Carly · Married on 09/24/2016

We were thrilled with the way our wedding photos came out. At the beginning we talked to Nick about our love for candid shots and he couldn't have took them more perfectly. We haven't even found a single picture we don't like! I really love how he showed us the photos with different filters on them, including black and whites. He is truly a gifted photographer!
    Nick helped us make a timeline while planning for the wedding. I was so impressed and grateful to have him at the wedding because he ran the show! He kept the evening organized and was even able to round up my crazy family! My wedding day/night could not have gone any smoother and I thank Nick for so much of that!
    From the first time we met Nick at the Rochester Bridal Expo he was not only professional but also just a down to earth good guy. He and his 2nd camera man were on time and kept the evening on track based on our timeline. He was so easy to work with and his sense of humor eased the nerves!
    While planning the wedding the timeline was my biggest stressor. After talking to Nick, we felt so much more at ease. He has photographed a lot of weddings and knows exactly how the evening should run. He was able to take all my requests and vendors and information and organize the perfect timeline.
    Nick brought a sense of calmness to the day. He showed up at my peak of nerves while I was getting my hair and makeup done, he cracked a couple jokes, and reminded me that everything was going to work out perfectly. His confidence and his humor are what calmed me (my MOH and my mom) down the most!
    I was very impressed at how easily Nick handled my large wedding party of 16 people! We used 2 photographers so Nick was with me (the bride) during the day and the 2nd photographer was with my now husband. The photos after the wedding went quick and smoothly so that we were able to have a cocktail with the guests before being announced.
    I already have and will continue to recommend Nick to other brides!

Lisbeth · Married on 09/17/2016

Hire this guy. Not only did he make taking pictures fun and exciting, but he also basically ran our entire wedding for us so that we could sit back and enjoy ourselves. He is a rare find...someone who does his job well AND goes the extra mile to care about the people he is working with. He held our happiness above capitalism, payments, and business deals, making sure that our wedding was picture worthy vs. just taking pictures. A true old-school artist of his trade that exceeded "monetary transactions" to build relationships, offering service far beyond what he was paid to do. Professional, on time, engaging, organized, and fun. In a world where people are happy to be mediocre, doing the minimum to get by, Nick settles for nothing less than his best...and his best far exceeds "more than good enough."

Abigail · Married on 08/21/2016

Nick is definitely our family's go to guy when it comes to photography! Nick captured the wedding of 3 of my cousins and when it was our lucky turn, there was NO doubt that he was the photographer we wanted! There are certain areas where brides may have to compromise in order to meet their wedding budget, but photography was just not one for me! The quality of my wedding photos meant the world to me, because after the big day, that's all you have left. I still look at my wedding photos from time to time and I'm just so amazed on how Nick captured every moment so perfectly. Thanks to Nick I have memories to share for a lifetime!!!!! Thanks Nick, you're AWESOME!!!! I know we'll see you again very soon!!!

Chris & Abby

Gretchen · Married on 08/20/2016

Nick was great from beginning to end! His communication was great, he made sure he was prepared and spent a lot of time making sure everything was in place for our big day. He got a time line going so that everything would go smoothly, and it did! We used him for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. No regrets!

Amy · Married on 08/05/2016

Nick made this entire process flow perfectly since day one. The day of the wedding he was extremely organized and managed to get amazing shots before during and after the wedding! He was very professional and the proof is in the pictures he took, all 600 pics came out better than I could have ever hoped for! I don't think I saw a bad picture he took! Recommended HIGHLY!!!!

Liz · Married on 06/25/2016

Nick's pictures are stunning, and he was such a huge help keeping us on schedule. Hiring Nick was easily the best wedding planning decision we made. Nick's presence was calming and reassuring during our pre-wedding "getting ready" photos, when there was still so much going on. It put me at ease seeing how professional and attentive he was to every detail. He had great suggestions for locations, poses, and overall getting comfortable in front of the camera. He was also fantastic with corralling all the rowdy extended family who had already gotten the party started before group pictures! Thanks Nick!

Kristina · Married on 06/18/2016

I know every bride thinks their Photographer was the best but Nick truly was the BEST! I stumbled upon Nick at a bridal show and instantly fell in love with his work. Nick captured the real moments of the day not the fake poses and forced smiles. Hiring Nick for our special day was by far the best decision I made throughout the entire process. He was punctual, calm, organized and fun. By the end of the day it felt like Nick was part of the family! I promise if you hire Nick for your special day you will not be disappointed!

Caitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

I don't know if I can adequately put into words how very fortunate I was to have found Nick Dantonio at Pearl Street's Bridal Show. On the big day he kept me on schedule, at ease, and entertained! Not many photographers will scale rocks to get you the perfect picture but, when Nick sees a shot in his head, he commits. His talent is so evident and, whenever anyone brings up our wedding, the first thing they say is how beautiful the photos are. I always reply with, "best wedding choice I made!"

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Nick Dantonio was incredible to work with leading up to and including our big day! My husband and I honestly couldn't imagine our day without him! He was on time, and kept me calm in the morning when things went a little array. We had a large gap in time from ceremony to reception, and he gladly went around town with us for all our requests of locations, including our home for pictures with our dog! He never thought twice about our wants and needs! Our albums, canvas and wall art are breathtaking! Anyone who looks at them is speechless! I recommend Nick any chance I get! We have continued using him for our growing family pictures as well. His professionalism, talent and personality are unlike any other, which is why Nick Dantonio is unlike any other photographer and will forever be our go to for all special events in our life! :)

Debbie · Married on 10/04/2015

Nick was incredible. He blended in so well with all the busyness of the morning and just did his thing quietly. He was confident in his ideas and decisions but always made sure the bride and groom were happy. The pictures were incredible and amazing quality! I would recommend him to absolutely any couple. No matter the size, style, or venue, Nick will bring out the beauty in any wedding.

Luke · Married on 10/04/2015

Nick not only created beautiful engagement and wedding pictures, but he also prepared us for our wedding day by giving us confidence and advice that made the whole experience more enjoyable and at a minimal amount of stress.

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

Nick is an amazing photographer! He captured our day from beginning to end so perfectly and easily! He was focused and helped keep all of our bridal party on track! He knew exactly what kinds of shots we needed and didn't skip a beat! There were so many moments during our day that I am so happy we have in photos! All of our guests were anxiously awaiting our wedding photos and were blown away after seeing them on his blog (the next week), they're absolutely beautiful. I've had multiple friends tell me they wished they had used him also. He comes highly recommended and doesn't disappoint!

Jason · Married on 09/20/2015

We chose Nick first and foremost because he seemed like a cool and fun guy to be around on our wedding day.
    Second, we loved the candid style of his photography, his work is very real and mot cheesy like so many wedding photos are.
    Nick spent the whole day with us and didnt rush us at all. He made our day even more fun, but at the same time kept us on schedule. When we received the photos we were blown away. We thought our wedding was a great time, and the photos proved it. He captured so many perfect moments of us and our guests having a great time.
    We recommend Nick for anyone who wants exceptional quality photography, and great service.