Nick Allen Photo

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

My goal in photography is to support couples in achieving the vision they have for their wedding day. Too often couples plan their wedding day around their pictures instead of around the experiences they want to have and having a photographer that documents those experiences. That's my goal, to capture the experiences, the context, the setting, the emotions, to ultimately tell the story of what it was like when two people started a journey together for the rest of their lives.

Tell your story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

• Annica
    Annica R. Married on 07/17/2021

Easiest decision of wedding planning!

We cannot say enough amazing things about Nick. During a year that was very difficult to plan a wedding, Nick made everything a breeze. He was one of the first vendors we booked during the process and from our first meeting with him I knew that I could let him run with his creative spirit and he would be able to capture our day perfectly. We ended up having to postpone TWICE and each time Nick was extremely understanding. He is so kind and genuine and that truly shines through in his work. It was important to me to be able to look back on our photos and be able to see the story of that day and all of the emotions surrounding it, including the little ones that other people may have never noticed. I think that's something that stands out in his work over other photographers. I will forever recommend Nick and we'll certainly be using him for any future photos we want!
  • Veronica
    Veronica B. Married on 07/09/2021

The Perfect Narration of our Wedding

Nick Allen is an artist with the camera. He didn't simply just take our pictures on our wedding, he constructed the perfect story of our lives through his lenses. Each picture helps me relive each moment. Through his service we gained a great friend, a professional photographer, and the pictures of a lifetime. Thank you Nick. We are so blessed to have had you there.
    Heather H. Married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely amazing

Nick is absolutely amazing. He has now done our proposal day, engagement photos, and our wedding day! Each time I was blown away by how he captures the small and big moments. He is a true artist and professional and we are so incredibly grateful for what he does!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Premier Wedding Pastors KC Premier Wedding Pastors KC Wedding Officiants

Nick Allen is one of the best photographers in the Kansas City area. He is professional, humble, and a great guy. I've known Nick for years and can say he's the one you want on your Big Day!

Kansas City, 64112
Location of (Nick Allen Photo)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding