Kansas City, MO 64112 Map · Phone number

About Nick Allen Photo

My goal in photography is to support couples in achieving the vision they have for their wedding day. Too often couples plan their wedding day around their pictures instead of around the experiences they want to have and having a photographer that documents those experiences. That's my goal, to capture the experiences, the context, the setting, the emotions, to ultimately tell the story of what it was like when two people started a journey together for the rest of their lives.

Tell your story.

Follow Nick Allen Photo on

Other couples have also viewed

• Barbara Danielle Photography
langer

8 Reviews for Nick Allen Photo

• Makena

Makena W. · Married on 04/25/2021

The Best In The Business!

What can I say that would share how thankful we are for Nick Allen and the way he captured our story so well... From our first meeting to our wedding day he was so intentional and caring towards us, in fact he was the only photographer we met with that offered to do a zoom call & we met with many well known photographers. I truly felt like his only client when working with him because he responded in such a timely manner and was so intentional each time we spoke. On our wedding day he was never bossing people around or getting in the way of anything, he was simply in the background capturing moments we as the bride and groom would miss any other way. Nick made us feel calm, never rushed and so eager to see the end result. I am so thankful we went with Nick Allen for our wedding photography and so look forward to shooting with him again soon!

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • Marion

Marion K. · Married on 04/10/2021

Nick Allen Photography did an amazing job

Your search for your wedding photographer ends here! We had the pleasure of working with Nick for longer than expected after our wedding was postponed due to the pandemic. Planning a wedding (especially in 2020-2021) is hectic, and Nick's responsiveness and communication took a lot of stress off during the process as we had to plan and re-plan. We enjoyed the personal experience Nick gave us; he made us feel so special! From our engagement photos to our wedding day, Nick exceeded our expectations capturing the moments we'll cherish forever with his unique style.

Sent on 04/25/2021
  • Maggie

Maggie B. · Married on 04/09/2021

Timeless photos to treasure for a lifetime!

I don't even know where to start! We absolutely loved Nick (yes, the actual man behind the camera!) AND his breathtaking photos. I truly believe his warm heart plays one of the biggest roles into his talent and artistry. When searching for a photographer shortly after getting engaged, my (now) husband was like "meh, sure, those look good" and I could just tell he was underwhelmed with what I've found. THEN I came across Nick. My husband immediately said "YES! This is the one! This is the 'wow' factor that's been missing!". Nick, we truly can't thank you enough for these timeless photos that will be treasured for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/30/2021

Nick Allen Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Premier Wedding Pastors KC
    Premier Wedding Pastors KC Wedding Officiants

Nick Allen is one of the best photographers in the Kansas City area. He is professional, humble, and a great guy. I've known Nick for years and can say he's the one you want on your Big Day!

• Kansas City, 64112 See on map
    Location of (Nick Allen Photo)