nicci.ricci -The Makeup Artist

Bowie, MD View map

I am a freelance Makeup Artist with over 6 years of industry experience. My experience includes weddings, photo shoots, videos, television and fashion shows. My goal is to ensure that I listen to each and every one of my clients' individual needs and exceed them. With over 15 years in customer service, it is my pleasure to serve you.

Please contact me for your upcoming big day or very special occasion. I am sure together that we can come up with something very beautiful!

I look forward to serving you!

Warm regards,
Nicci Ricci

www.nicciricci.com

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
    Denise Event on: 05/16/2012
    NicciRicci is a tremendous make-up artist!! I have never looked so good or my make-up so professional looking. I was extremely pleased with the results, and received so many compliments by people who know me, as well as those who had never seen me before.

If you ever want to be a hit at an event you are giving or attending, you really need to hire Nicci Ricci, you will be so glad you did!
    Dad Married on 01/19/2012
    I am so Proud of nicci ricci in the work that she is able to produce through fashion and design techniques that were not only learned but came natural to her. As can be viewed in her portfolio, she pays attention to the smallest detail of each subject to produce the best results that can be imagined. I am particulary favorable to the effort she gave in making up her mother, who happens to be my beautiful bride of 38 years.
  • Lanette
    Lanette Married on 05/10/2008
    Tosha paid close attention to my personal style to create a flawless look that had me feeling beautiful and confident. She was very easy to work with during the wedding and trial sessions, and was always on time and full of great ideas. In addition to being a talented makeup artist, she understands the stress and time constraints associated with weddings and worked quickly while still ensuring I was completely comfortable and happy with my look. I would recommend her services for your special day without hesitation.

Bowie, 20721
2024120472
Location of (nicci.ricci -The Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding