NextArts

1300 25th Street Unit C, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36

About NextArts

Established in 1998, NextArts is a non-profit organization and a leader in the San Francisco Bay Area's lighting and production of enhanced environments, creating dramatic transformations of any event space with lighting, audio, video, drapery and much, much more!

From a brilliant Wine Country sunset with amber and gold lighting, or simple pin spotting of a floral centerpiece or head table, to dramatic uplighting of architecture, landscapes, or drapery, NextArts has delighted hundreds of brides and grooms.

We work year-round with the best wedding and event professionals in the Bay Area to create stunning events. Our goal is to provide you with top of the line professional service, innovative designs that work within your budget, and expert technical support from inception.

If you can imagine it; we can create it..!

We can create your dream vision while keeping a mindful eye on your budget. Whether you’re doing a small event in your backyard, using one of the premier venues is the SF Bay Area, or a having your event in the middle of a pasture or field. NextArts has the technical expertise and equipment to profoundly transform your upcoming wedding, special event, or corporate event, creating the perfect ambiance that will wow your guests.

Contact us at mail@nextarts.org

bridaltableLG

• Videos 3

34 Reviews for NextArts

Skylar · Married on 12/30/2016

One word...AMAZING!!! I first heard of NextArts Audio Visual Lighting Rentals & Services in 2011 and have been in love with them ever since

From the very beginning NextArts was amazing. They were extremely responsive to calls and emails, and really made sure to customize our event to our preferences. On the day of the event, they showed up on time, and were super professional.
    NextArts is an incredible partner to us and always exudes professionalism and knowledge for our clients. From pre-planning to execution and everything in between, their sales team and operations team work seamlessly together to ensure that no detail is left unturned or unaddressed. They are up to date with trending audio/visual products and styles and they offer consultative advice throughout the planning process in a timely manner. It’s great knowing that we can leave the production up to these experts and focus on other important aspects of our events.

NextArts Audio Visual Lighting Rentals & Services not only provides quality service with the most current products, but they go above and beyond! I've never had a meeting or an event in which NextArts didn't have extra gear - for the 'just in case' situations. I appreciate that the team at NextArts is current (and often ahead of the curve) with trends in the industry and regularly present updated gear and creative options to my company!

Highly Recommend

Anita · Married on 08/05/2016

It was a pleasure working with NextArts Audio Visual Lighting. They were very accommodating, professional, responsive and they delivered a beautiful product. I would recommend them to enhance any venue!

NextArts brought to life the wedding of our dreams. They was very helpful in picking the right light color and feel we wanted. When I walked into the ballroom the day of the wedding I was blown away. I was definitely nervous because of course you want it to be perfect and NextArts made it incredible simple and easy and of course perfect!

This company is fantastic! The lighting at my wedding reception was absolutely amazing. NextArts made my imagination come to life in the ballroom! It was gorgeous, well worth the price. NextArts was very easy to work with and did everything I asked for. AMAZING!!

NextArts FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals
  • What decor services do you provide? Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Venue Selection

• 1300 25th Street Unit C San Francisco, CA 94107 See on map