NextArts

1300 25th Street Unit C, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34

About NextArts

NextArts is a non-profit event lighting and decor organization in San Francisco, California, that specializes in enhanced environments and dramatic transformations. They can provide anything from simple pin spotting, which is a technique that uses a narrow light to draw attention to a feature (like your cake!), to turning your location into an amber sunset. NextArts was established in 1998 and works with wedding professionals throughout the Bay Area to provide professional service and designs that fit with any budget.

NextArts can provide couples with audiovisuals, drapery, event design, event planning, flat screen display rentals, lighting, tables and chairs, and venue selection for their events. They pride themselves on being able to take your imaginations and ideas and bring them to life. Couples can also choose from a selection of other equipment and rentals, including:

• Audio rentals
  • Exhibit and trade show equipment rentals
  • Portable A/C power

NextArts 1
NextArts 2

Joe Dollie · Married on 09/20/2018

The epitome of ease!!

My wedding design called for a whole lot of drape and I didn’t have a clue where to begin. When I first called and spoke with Anthony I was a complete ball of stress. If you’re here planning your wedding, you understand EXACTLY where I’m coming from. Anthony mitigated that stress by listening to what I needed and provided a comprehensive solution that took a substantial chunk of planning off my hands. He talked about color options, height, placement, price points - things I had never even considered. When his team arrived for setup they were very friendly and easy to work with and completed a BEAUTIFUL scene for our ceremony with time to spare. My wife and I, along with our guests, were absolutely floored with what they came up with. Not only did they meet our needs, they blew past them with ease. Kudos to NextArts, Anthony, and the team. Our wedding couldn’t have been so successful without them. Do yourself a favor - give them a call and let them take some stress off your shoulders.

Craig Thurguson · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome experience

Nextarts was recommended by a friend so we decided to give them a go. We couldn't have been more happy, planning a wedding is hard enough so when we talked about what we wanted they couldn't have been more helpful. The lights they used to light up the reception area were very dramatic and brought a whole new ambiance to the place, created a different experience for everyone. I would definitely recommend Nextarts for any event you are planning they were very helpful and friendly, I would love to use them in the future.

NextArts FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals
  • What decor services do you provide? Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Venue Selection

• 1300 25th Street Unit C San Francisco, California, 94107 See on map