New Levels Decor, Planning & Rentals

New Levels Decor is a family owned full service event and wedding planning company with departments devoted to rentals, florals & decor.

We have a complete in-house party rental store with a variety of items including chiavari chairs, exquisite table linens, lounge furniture, flatware, & chandeliers as well as a variety of vases and table decor options.

We are able to provide decor and planning services at the highest level and for any size event.

4.3
    Natalie Married on 09/09/2017
    First and foremost Karen "Angie" Hammond my wedding planner from New Levels was fantastic. From our first conversation I knew we would work well together, Angie was so kind, caring and reassuring I told my fiance she's the one! Angie was with me along the way with planning and such and as the time drew closer to the wedding, her attention and time dedicated to me grew exponentially. Angie answers emails at 4am just because she loves her job and it definitely shows in her work. Angie is emotionally calm, always smiling, with high energy even with lots to do. She also runs a tight ship, she is on time and will make sure you are on time with planning and on your day. One thing that was very important to me was having vendors that represented my fiance and I well as they served our guests and Angie did that oh so beautifully. From the beginning of our wedding weekend to the end she never failed me and exceeded my expectations.
    Lavell, my decor coordinator/planner, was wonderful as well. Anytime I needed to discuss decor she was very patient with me and worked with me on budget. Lavell works for you to make sure your day is fabulous and that you are represented well in the design, live and execution. This part is hard because you want to be physically there through out that decor process but TRUST me New Levels knows what they are doing. Stalk their Instagram page, their work speaks for itself, I knew that I was in good hands because their work is wow every time and CONSISTENT. With my wedding it was no different, this team brought my wedding to NEW LEVELS literally. They also created this beautiful whimsical, rustic greenery chandelier that I didn't even ask for! Saying they exceeded my expectations does not do it justice, my tears of joy left me speechless. The value that you receive is well worth the cost and more! Thank you Angie, Lavell, Donna, Selena and the crew I could not have asked for a better wedding experience, I was so very blessed.
    Kimm Married on 07/25/2015
    The whole New Levels team was awesome, from decor to planning. I had actually contracted with them at a late stage, just a few months before my wedding date. my now husband and I had done most of the vendor selection up to that point so the transition was easy. Working with Angie the planner was a dream come true. I had a defined but not rigid budget and she was able to get me everything and more that I had wanted. They did all the decor for both ceremony and reception space. I've been married nearly 4 months now and people are still asking me who did the decorations, they were that beautiful. Angie worked relentlessly to get me what I wanted within my vague list of wants: I asked that the place be pretty, with soft pink and white only and that I didn't spend too much. On the day: mission accomplished and oh so much more. I was told after the wedding that a number of things went wrong but in the moment you would never have known. I would suggest that you let them exercise their creative function, which is what I did and trust me, we were amazed by what we saw. Our parents did not have a hands on approach but they all at separate times thanked Angie for the fantastic job. I gave Selena free reign to do what she wanted, after all she is the creative one, and I haven't regretted it up to this day. They will work with any sized budget and surpass all your expectations.
    Toniann Married on 03/14/2015
    We were so blessed to be able to work with New Levels Decor for our wedding. When we initially started sending out inquiries they were the first company to respond with a full quotation. From the beginning we noticed that everyone in the office is always willing to help when needed. We worked specifically with Lavell and she did a FANTASTIC job. She's very caring and patient. She became more like a friend through the process than a vendor. We were on a tight budget and through teamwork we were able to get to the price point that was comfortable for my husband and I. We got married almost 3 weeks ago and our guests are still commenting on what a great job Lavell did. She kept in contact with our venue which took the ease off of me since I didn't have to play middle person. When the bridal party's bouquets arrived while we were getting dressed I couldn't have been more pleased with them. Even though we planned the decor together, when I got to the wedding and saw the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception spaces I was in awe. Everything was beautiful and Lavell went above and beyond what was asked or even expected of her. She surprised me with many elements that I wanted but didn't think would be possible to have with our budget. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing and we are so grateful.

White Light Events White Light Events Wedding Planners

New Levels Decor is a fabulous team! They do exceptional work and we enjoy working with them when the needs arises. Definitely recommend them to other clients.

BLISS BRIDAL BOUTIQUE - Rent a brand new wedding dress in Jamaica! BLISS BRIDAL BOUTIQUE - Rent a brand new wedding dress in Jamaica! Wedding Dresses

I have personally seen the work these two ladies do and it is spectacular. They have great taste in decor and will definitely help you to bring your wedding day vision to life.

Rev. Charles (Coach T) Taylor Rev. Charles (Coach T) Taylor Wedding Officiants

Amazingly talented event designers. New Levels is on the cutting edge. They are creative visionaries who works wonderfully with both vendors and brides and grooms. New Levels flew into Florida and provided a breathtaking day for my personal nuptials. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Islandwide
954-381-4218
876-927-2930

Rental Store Opens 9am-5pm Mon-Sat Event Planning & Decor...Call anytime!
Location of (New Levels Decor, Planning & Rentals)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding