19420 N 59th Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About New Day New Hair

New Day New Hair is a wedding beauty business based in Glendale, Arizona. Owner and hairstylist Julia Vargas strives to accentuate your natural beauty on your big day. With several years of experience in the industry, she takes pride in offering exceptional customer care and creating personalized hairstyles.

Experience

Julia has been a hairstylist since 2005. For 12 years, she worked for a luxury salon in Chicago, where she provided haircuts and styling services. This talented professional has also worked on fashion weeks in Chicago and Phoenix. Now, her mission is to provide customized, relaxing, and pampering services for your special day.

Julia understands that your wedding is one of the most important events of your life. Whether you desire relaxed waves, a braided style, or a sleek updo, she aspires to create the look of your dreams. Before your big day, Julia is delighted to schedule a trial so that you can get to know each other and test out your hairdo. In addition to wedding services, New Day New Hair also offers blowouts, haircuts, keratin treatments, and men’s grooming services.

• Woman-owned

4 Reviews for New Day New Hair

• Haley

Haley C. · Married on 01/02/2021

Bridal Party

Julia was beyond AMAZING! She is such a genuine and kind soul and makes everyone feel beautiful. I couldn’t imagine having anyone else preparing me for the big day!

Sent on 01/29/2021

New Day New Hair's reply:

Awe Haley, I am grateful for your kind words. It has my honor to be part of your special day. You looked stunning and I hope it was everything you dreamed of.

Brianna F. · Married on 02/01/2020

I was so happy with the hair that was done. I loved our trial, and how she treated me on my wedding day.

Absolutely wonderful! She did mine, 3 bridesmaids and 2 moms hairdos all by herself and they all looked so beautiful. She has a great personality, prompt, and professional. I have never loved my hair as much as when she did it on my wedding day. I recommend to anyone I meet!

Sent on 01/07/2021

New Day New Hair's reply:

Brianna, thank you so much for your kind words! I still remember your wedding day like it was yesterday. It brings me so much joy knowing that i was able to deliver my best work. Best wishes to Mrs & Mr Folmar!

New Day New Hair Pricing

New Day New Hair Price Rates

New Day New Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 85
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Men's Grooming
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Team of New Day New Hair

Julia Vargas

Julia Vargas

owner

Every bride and her groom deserves to feel their best, and Julia Vargas works hard to deliver the best in everyone.

Passionate about her craft, she ensures to stay up to date on all the modern trends in the beauty industry. As an independant stylist she works diligently to perfect her skills.

Being in the industry for over a decade, enjoying the works that she does and the people she meets. With calming and positive energy Julia loves pampering every bridal party just like they deserve.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 19420 N 59th Avenue Glendale, AZ, 85308 See on map
    602-780-3009 (Phone number)
    Location of (New Day New Hair)