Waddell, AZ 85355 Map · Phone number

hether 4 blessings photography
img20160418192513
encanterra shoot
Yolanda Lake Makeup Artist
dc ranch country club wedding photos scottsdale
autumn romance styled shoot finals girls 0112
05 31wedding127
0p8a3485m 1
b8a3796

13 Reviews for Yolanda Lake Makeup Artist

Yolanda Lake Makeup Artist 1
Yolanda Lake Makeup Artist 2

Shif · Getting married on 06/12/2021

If you want someone who has amazing follow up and follow through, truly listens to what you want your look to be, pleasant to be around and very reasonably priced, then you NEED to hire Yolanda for your make up and your entire bridal party! My pictures came out even better because I looked spectacular! -Shif K.

Sent on 08/27/2016
  • Lissa

Lissa · Married on 03/23/2019

Great make up!

Yolanda is a huge sweetheart and a very talented artist. She did the bridal makeup for myself and all my gals, made us look so beautiful on my important day. Everyone loved her prices and the job she did! I would recommend her to anyone who needs their make up done! She was super easy to get ahold of and very responsive durning the coronation.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Yolanda Lake Makeup Artist 3
    Yolanda Lake Makeup Artist 4

Yolanda Lake Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank You so much Beautiful, It was my pleasure, and It was so much fun working with you and all your beautiful bridesmaids, You all looked Stunning!!!

Kayla Shipp · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Yolanda was an absolute DREAM to work with! I don’t normally wear a ton of makeup but wanted a balance of looking like myself but also feeling glamorous on my wedding day and she totally nailed it! She adjusted everything that I asked for with ease and really executed my vision! She was so professional, friendly, and just amazing in every possible way. My makeup could not have possibly been any more beautiful and she is now my go to makeup artist for everything! She did my mom’s makeup for my wedding and it turned out so amazing! My mom has NEVER once liked the way someone professional has done her makeup, EVER. She always brings her own makeup with her with the thought that she’ll have to redo it the way she likes it. Yolanda is the first person in history that made my mom so happy with her makeup that my mom did not try to adjust it at all! It was also the first time Yolanda had done makeup for my mom! Everything was so perfect and I really could not have hired anyone better! I give all the glowing reviews!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Yolanda Lake Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla, I feel honored to have been part of such a special day! You, your mom and your entire bridal party looked absolutely stunning!!!! It was a pleasure working with you guys, looking forward to doing it again soon!! ;)

Yolanda Lake Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes