Phoenix, AZ 85054 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Kori

Kori Martz, a Traverse City Native, moved to Arizona in 2004 after graduating, where she pursued her passion in Skincare and Makeup Artistry at the South West Institute of Natural Aesthetics in 2006. This is where Kori was introduced to the Natural side of Health and Beauty.

The passion she has for helping people look and feel their best only grew after schooling and becoming licensed. She went to work for the Top Makeup and Skincare lines in the industry. Kori has held training seminars in Arizona, California and Michigan to help people perfect and learn their own talents.

Kori is now in both Arizona and Michigan doing what she loves. Some call her a 'snowbird' traveling throughout the year.

Having done thousands of makeup applications, she is excited to teach and show others their own Natural Beauty with her Professional Artistry and Knowledge for Beauty, inside and out.

Follow Makeup By Kori on

Makeup By Kori 1
Makeup By Kori 2
Makeup By Kori 3

Alli · Married on 08/04/2018

Kori is AMAZING. I absolutely loved her, and she did an incredible job on my wedding day makeup! Kori was not only professional but also just all around the sweetest, most calming person, and I couldn't imagine wedding day prep without her! She also sent me a few skincare tips leading up to the big day, which was super helpful. Kori did makeup for myself, six bridesmaids, and my mom; we were all ready with plenty of time for photos, etc., before the ceremony, and all of our makeup held all night! I highly recommend Kori to all Northern Michigan brides!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Rochelle · Married on 07/12/2017

As someone who loves makeup, wears it on the daily, I am always scared to let other people attempt it on my face. I usually don't feel like "me" when others do it. Kori exceeded my expectations by far. She listened to what I liked, didn't like, and literally gave me the most beautiful make up on my wedding day that was still "me". Everything from the skin to eyes was flawless. Not only is she extremely talented she makes the entire process easy, helping you every step of the way. Weeks before the wedding I would receive updates on what I should be doing for my skin. She answered any and all questions promptly and professionally. The morning of your wedding can be stressful. There is no better person to spend those last minutes getting ready with than Kori. Her bright and bubbly personality makes it fun and stress free. If any issues arrive- she's right on it. (Even if its not even beauty related!) You can tell she truly cares about making sure your wedding day is perfect. I would give her 10 stars if I could. I wish Kori could do my makeup everyday!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Makeup By Kori 4
    Makeup By Kori 5
    Makeup By Kori 6

Courtney · Married on 08/23/2014

Make up is one of the most important components to wedding photos- the photos which are to last a lifetime. I can't tell you how professional Kori was. She showed up early, dressed professionally with a smile on her face. Brides and her maids along with family can be a lot to handle, but she made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. I looked flawless for my wedding day. I would recommend her a thousand times over. She's a serious professional with a real art for make up. She's incredible and her experience is unmistakeable.

Book her. For everything.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Makeup By Kori FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 9