NEM Events

Plainfield, NJ View map
$2,245 Most Popular Price

$2,245 Most Popular Price

NEM Events was formed by a group of like minded entertainers looking to make each and every event a memorable experience for our clients. With years of individual experience NEM Events was founded in 2008 and has since provided countless amazing events. Our approach to events is unique as we are a boutique style company whose focus can be on each and every customer. Our entire staff is at your disposal and will make sure that your every request is treated respectfully and followed with military like precision.

Our staff has a wide range of expertise which includes but is not limited to, sound, lighting, sound reinforcement, event planning, wedding consultation, photo and video. We will make sure that your event big or small is handled with great care. Please enjoy our website and if you have any questions, feel free to contact our staff using the contact form below or by any of the methods listed.

You can follow us online everywhere @nemevents

You can visit our webpage by visiting: www.nemevents.com

• Heather
    Heather M. Married on 09/05/2020

This experience was beyond beautiful and memorable and I will definitely use them in the future.

My husband and were in need of a DJ for a last-minute ceremony that we planned in less than a month. We came across DJ Kode Blue. To say how amazing it was is an understatement. Like I stated previously we did this last minute and he went above and beyond to work with us and get as much information from us as possible to understand the type of couple that we were. I honestly would not recommend a better company because the level of professionalism was beyond amazing. He took all of our ideas and gathered them and made the day so memorable. He brought so much energy and fun to our wedding and I would not hesitate to use this company for all of my gatherings. I recommend them to all of my family and friends and will absolutely use them in the future!
  • Malika
    Malika Z. Married on 06/12/2020

Ryan and Malika Wedding

Great service! Totally makes your special day unforgettable. Working with them is easy and cheerful. Recommend 100%
    Lekeya Married on 09/22/2018
    My daughter's sweet 16 was phenomenal!! Tamara helped me with the plan, minute by minute..as well as suggestions that work out perfect. The crowd loved DJ Kode Blue, he had the party jumping from the time we stepped in to set up, till it was over. Everyone at the party loved the step and repeat with the glow stage, different from anyone else step and repeat! I would recommend this company to anyone who needs the party services!!! Thanks again to Tamar Badson great planner...p.s. she gets back to you FAST!!!!!!!!!

In Love with Weddings Consulting In Love with Weddings Consulting Wedding Planners

Wonderful company to work with. Top notch vendor!!!

1276 Wald Dr Plainfield, NJ, 07062