Nellie M Photography

Doylestown, PA View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

I don't approach every wedding day the exact same way. I set out to get to know you and really dive into what your vision of your wedding day is. Getting to know each and every one of my clients allows me to tell your story in a unique and timeless way. We’ll work together to put together a timeline so that your day is as stress free as possible and all the important moments are documented.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Taylor
    Taylor T. Married on 10/08/2021

The best wedding vendor!

Nellie is PHENOMENAL!! I searched for DAYS on the Knot looking for the perfect photographer to capture our special day and didn't really find much for our budget and style. It wasn't until I got a few absolutely raving recommendations from other Philly friends that I found Nellie!

My (now husband) and I aren't always the most comfortable behind the camera and weren't sure if we'd actually have fun doing an engagement shoot. It was under 20 degrees in January and we had the time of our lives with Nellie! Nellie isn't super pose-oriented and that really allows you to be in the moment with your partner, which makes for the most beautiful photos!

Jumping ahead to the wedding day, Nellie once again far exceeded all expectations. She did not miss a single shot or moment that we mentioned was important to us, was on time, well prepared, and as always, so kind! Her second shooter Lauren also did an exceptional job, and was so funny and friendly! Nellie was very flexible with us as well. The morning of our wedding day, I told her I wasn't sure I still wanted to do our late night sparkler photos with the bridal party. She checked in with us at the reception and we decided to skip them since everyone was busy having a blast! But the best part- after our bridesmaid photos were wrapped up before the ceremony, I mentioned how it probably would have been super cute to do a first look with my dad. She made it happen, with about 2 minutes notice! That is one of the most treasured memories I have from my wedding day and it would have never happened without Nellie.

We are beyond impressed with her professionalism, the quality of her work, and the prompt turn around time. We count ourselves SO lucky that we got to work with Nellie and highly recommend her to anyone looking for spectacular wedding photos!
    Alex M. Married on 06/07/2021

The kind, calming presence you NEED + the talent you WANT!

In rearranging every last thing and switching all of our vendors to downsize our wedding dramatically during COVID, Nellie was the best decision we made. Our original photographer could no longer make our new, intimate wedding date, and Nellie was incredibly gracious and kind in accommodating us even though we asked only a few months before. On the day she was such a calming presence and captured the most gorgeous photos, even with a limited venue to work with. None of our other vendors were anywhere near as kind, accommodating, and personal as Nellie in all our communications. Don't think about it, just book her. :)
  • I
    Ian B. Married on 11/23/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Hiring Nellie was the best decision we made for our wedding. From our initial meeting together I just knew she would be the perfect photographer for us. She is so easy going and such a kind person. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We truly felt we could be ourselves.

Nellie exceeded our expectations. We have not been able to stop looking at our photos. She captured our relationship so perfectly. The photos are so beautiful every one we have showed so far think that Nellie is the greatest wedding photographer they have ever seen!

We will and are recommending Nellie M Photography to everyone we know who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Nellie, thank you for being so passionate about what you do. We can see it in every photo and we are so grateful for you and the photos we have and will share of the most special day of our lives.

Sincerely,
    The Bowmans

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Nellie M Photography 1
Offer
Mention this ad when you inquire and you'll get a $100 discount off of any wedding photography package.

Doylestown, 18901
Location of (Nellie M Photography)

Nellie M Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nellie M Photography include in the starting price?

Nellie M Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Nellie M Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nellie M Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Nellie M Photography offer?

Nellie M Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nellie M Photography offer?

Nellie M Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Nellie M Photography offer for wedding events?

Nellie M Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Nellie M Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nellie M Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Nellie M Photography offer?

Nellie M Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding