Neil Jester - Fine Art Photography

Winston Salem, NC View map Visit website
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Neil Jester is an award winning Wedding, Portrait, & Event Photographer, based in the Winston-Salem / Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina.

Neil's focus on promptly delivering an exceptional product, while creating a memorable experience, is what sets him apart from his peers. His goal is to capture those special moments, which will be cherished for a lifetime.

He and his creative team would be honored to be a part of your special day; therefore please let us know how we can assist in making your wedding spectacular.

Please contact us for more information on packages and pricing.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Lindsay T. Married on 06/13/2020

Trivette Wedding

Neil was amazing for our June wedding! He had photographed my family before, so we knew we wanted him again! He was so professional and made everyone at the wedding feel comfortable! It is so hard to get a real smile out of my husband and he captured so many wonderful memories! I have three big pictures from the wedding hanging in my home and I make sure to tell everyone who took them! I would definitely recommend him for any special event! I had an elopement wedding due to the pandemic and he made sure to get all the pictures I requested! He was also awesome because we had a surprise engagement planned for my mother and he was great helping plan that!
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 12/11/2019

Photographer

He listened to what I wanted and helped me achieve the photos I wanted.
  • Savanna
    Savanna Married on 06/01/2018

Great Wedding Photographer!

Neil was amazing to work with! He arrived in a punctual manner and paid close attention to detail to make sure we got great pictures. He also helped teach an aspiring wedding photographer friend of mine about second-shooting, which he didn't have to do but was kind about. He made sure to get the shots I was wanting, and when our original venue got rained out, he was flexible with getting some great rain shots and moving to a different venue! We really appreciated all of his time and hard work, and our pictures turned out great!

Neil Jester - Fine Art Photography's reply:

Savanna,

Thank you so much for the compliments and the review. I'm just grateful to be part of such a beautiful wedding. It was great seeing you guys the other day.

Neil

Deals

Neil Jester - Fine Art Photography 1
Exclusive

Team

Neil Jester
Neil Jester
Lead Photographer/Owner

Neil is an award winning photographer, which specializes in wedding, portrait, and event photography. He hs worked as a photographer in the Winston-Salem, NC area for many years, and has a passion for creating fine art from life's most important moments.

You can find his work at https://neiljesterphotography.shootproof.com/

Hwy 67 Winston Salem, NC, 27103

8:00am - 10:00pm
Location of (Neil Jester - Fine Art Photography)
6705 NC Hwy 67 Boonville, NC, 27011 See on map

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding