New Haven, CT 06511 Map · Phone number

About Neckbones Photography LLC

Neckbones Photography,

My work is about the memory, not the money.

Weddings go by quick so I pride myself in capturing the moments you will miss, as long as I do not miss them then you will be in good shape. I use photography to hearten someone's day so they can look back on it decades from now and relive their special day. As I get older I find myself enjoying being the second shooter, the secondary photographer more and more as I truly get to capture the day from the guests' point of view

Enclosed Photo booth, not shown is the optional curtain for privacy which can be applied to one of...
8138dd13fc11a3c9 1491785361249 hearten038
hearten077
hearten102
8138dd13fc11a3c9 1491785361249 hearten038

4 Reviews for Neckbones Photography LLC

Judy · Married on 05/27/2017

Hire Neckbones Photography today. I was honestly skeptical because of James' affordable prices (how could this guy offer what the other people offer but cost so much less?) but this was the BEST vendor choice of my entire wedding. His picture quality is fantastic. He customizes everything to fit your needs. He takes beautiful video coverage of your wedding when his Photo Booth isn't in use. He went above and beyond for my husband and I and we are grateful.

James offers two different styles of Photo Booth: A blow up big bouncy house style, which we didn't use but looks cool especially for a night time event because you can customize the uplighting he uses in that booth, and a open air booth with a hung backdrop. James set up the booth and had it running well before our cocktail hour. The photo booth was by far the most popular aspect of the entire wedding.

I've also posted this review on Thumbtack with attached pictures so that you can see the lighting and quality. James prints out a photo strip for each person in the photo. Most other booths print 2 (one for the group and one for your photo book). These photo strips are like an extra wedding favor for your guests!

The day after our wedding James drove to us to hand deliver all of our Photo Booth hard copies (in a lovely photo album) full sized photos of all of our family pictures and special pictures, and a jump drive with ALL of the Photo Booth pictures and video footage.

On top of the phenomenal coverage and quality, James was kind and humble and never demanding. At one point we were looking for our photographer to take a picture during the dinner and we didn't see her. We saw James was videotaping us and asked him to take a picture of us and he said, "I'll run and get her. I don't want to step on her toes." He was back with her in a flash and we got our shot. Your other vendors will love working with him. HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Gladys · Married on 03/25/2017

He is professional and a great photographer! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Alessandra · Married on 11/26/2016

We booked the photobooth last minute (literally the week of the wedding - which was the Saturday after Thanksgiving) and James was terrific. He went above and beyond our expectations. We hired him for the photobooth and he ended up taking photos of us for the rehearsal dinner, during the wedding he took some shots as well as videos of crucial moments like first dance, announcements and speeches. Really amazing service!

Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Neckbones Photography LLC FAQ

• What event items are available? Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• New Haven, 06511 See on map