PO Box 312, Pomfret Center, CT 06259 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About GIF Booth

A unique photo booth service in Pomfret, Connecticut, GIF Booth provides instantly sharable animated GIFs for one-of-a-kind wedding celebrations. The perfect alternative to traditional wedding photo booths, the lightweight and outdoor-friendly service is easy to use, affordable and stylishly designed. Featuring custom branding and logo overlays, GIF Booth is the perfect choice for fun and exciting knot-tying affairs!

GIF Booth provides couples with a number of services for a truly streamlined wedding experience. Said services include:

• Social media integration
  • Props
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery

Areas Covered
GIF Booth proudly offers unique photo booth services to couples located in Pomfret, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples throughout all of Connecticut, Massachusetts and New England.

5ed738995c8c8a5b 0002 ct gif photo booth

• Videos 6

2 Reviews for GIF Booth

• Q

Quincey · Married on 11/01/2017

I work for a non-profit in Boston, MA. I was planning an event that was only 2 days away when I contacted Ling to ask if she was available to be our photo booth for the evening. Not only did Ling and the Gif Booth confirm that they were available the same day, she gave us a non-profit discount to fit within our budget. At the event the Gif Booth attendant was excellent and all of my guests really enjoyed the interactive photo booth that what we normally have had in previous years. I would recommend the Gif Booth to anyone looking for a fun and different approach to your typical photo booth. Ling is also excellent to work with as well and was able to pull everything together for us, branding and text message alerts in two days. Thank you to Ling and to the Gif Booth team for you help in executing my event!

Sent on 11/01/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/14/2017

My fiancé and I went to a wedding the week before ours and used the GIF Booth for the first time ever and we had a BLAST. Our wedding was coming up on July 14th (2 weeks) at the Publick House in Sturbridge MA and we knew we had to have the GIF booth for our wedding too! Ling was amazing, accommodating and so professional and she was able to book our wedding just two weeks out! Our guests had an amazing time and it was hard to pull them away from the booth! The best part of it was it went directly to everyones phones and there was no waiting around for the pictures to print. This company is amazingly friendly and the GIF booth is a fun new spin on the traditional photo booth. Ling answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and her assistant was there on the night of to make sure everything ran smoothly! Hopefully in the future we can find an excuse to work with Ling and have the GIF Booth again!! So amazing!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

GIF Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Props, Social Media Integration